搜索
教育王國 討論區 瑪利曼小學 令人失望的瑪利曼小學 = =
發新帖
樓主: Ikm
go

令人失望的瑪利曼小學 = = [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-6 21:04 |顯示全部帖子
I understand why the school won't announce and present prize to competitions that's not gone through school. There are hundreds of different organization and competitions outside school, how can the principal presents and announce all of them? How to differentiate which one is international, which one is famous?

There are over 900 students, if everyone takes one award back to school, there'll be 900, even with 50%, there'll be 450. Too many.....

Your daughter's achievement is not recognised by the award presentation in front of other students. Her talent is be with her forever.

2#
發表於 09-12-6 21:08 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, the award presentation was cancelled due to H1N1 flu. My daughter also got an award. Her class teacher told me she should get the award on the stage if the class is not suspended.

I didn't tell her about this, so she's not disappointed. She's so happy that she got an award.

原帖由 melmo 於 09-9-25 13:49 發表
Ikm,

小女今年校際音樂節比賽得了第二名, 是學校代為報名的, 比賽後評分紙的copy交回學校. 之後老師有叫過囡囡在小息時彈給老師和同學聽, 原本也安排她在6月20日的summer concert 表演, 叫她prepare, 後來因為停課, ...

3#
發表於 10-1-17 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
That's the point. Your 理念不同. Do you know that MPS' student report does not have places, or even marks shown? All are grades only. No one know who's the first one, or first 10.

Even prizes inside school is limited. Every year, there is only one prize for each subject in each class.

You can comment that the encouragement is not strong enough. But that's what you said 理念不同.

From the other side, it won't introduce keen competition on marks and less pressure on study.

原帖由 Ikm 於 09-12-14 02:05 發表
本來事件已告一段落, 不希望再作回應, 但有一些理念及概念上有所不苟認同, 因此有一點發表, 如有開罪到之處, 敬請原諒!

本人明白現時坊間有著過百, 什至數百的機構, 舉辦不同大小的比賽活動, 如每位學生都拿獎項回 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題