搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Art Haven 真係幾好
樓主: 11CC11
go

Art Haven 真係幾好 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-4-7 09:53 |只看該作者

Re: Art Haven 真係幾好?

I have bad experience with them recently. I have reserved a trial class for my daughter who was 2.5 years old for about 1 month. At that time, they said it was no problem if we start in early April. Recently, I called them to confirm the trial class but they said they were full with children who are of the age of 3 to 4. They further explained that they could not take care of my daughter because she was young comparing with the others. Then, they said that they only accept children who attended the school already. They did not prefer such kind of babies like my daughter as she did not attend the school yet and would cry in the class. I am not satisfied with them because they did not advise me as soon as possible when they did not accept my daughter. Besides, they said that they would accept 2.5 to 4 years old children and why they did not set out all their criteria and choose the children according to the queue. I am really dissatisfied with this school despite of its good brandname.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題