用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 Does Norfolk Road campus has 細仔細女班?
發新帖
查看: 894|回覆: 6
go

Does Norfolk Road campus has 細仔細女班?

發表於 09-8-27 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
Does Norfolk Road campus has 細仔細女班?

Any 細仔細女 studies in Norfolk Road?

發表於 09-9-2 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
yes one of my daughter's classmate is born in Nov

發表於 09-9-2 13:07 |顯示全部帖子
yes, my friend daughter class only has 18 students.  My friend asked the teacher why some of the classes have more student, the teacher replied as SC groups the kids if they are similar in age.

發表於 09-9-2 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
I think you may ask about which year she's born.

One of the parents knew my girl's born in Dec, she said "oh my girl's also born in Dec, so they are same big girl."  I replied my girl is Dec 06 so she's little girl.  But her girl is Dec 05 and she's assigned to Norfolk Road campus.

原帖由 operaz 於 09-9-2 13:03 發表
yes one of my daughter's classmate is born in Nov

發表於 09-9-2 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi GenevieveTNL,

I don't think so, it's obvious that why the school do grouping similar age into the same class -- because their behaviour or development of emotional & physical are quite similar to each other, so that the teachers can easily to manage them.  

icbb1230 :)

原帖由 GenevieveTNL 於 09-9-2 14:01 發表
I think you may ask about which year she's born.

One of the parents knew my girl's born in Dec, she said "oh my girl's also born in Dec, so they are same big girl."  I replied my girl is Dec 06 so sh ...

發表於 09-9-2 15:46 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is also small girl (Nov 06), i met and asked three of her classmates, all are small boys and girls. I think the simular age will be group together for easy control

發表於 09-9-2 17:25 |顯示全部帖子
In my daugther's classroom, there is a list of birth dates for all the kids in the same group posted on the notice board.  Check out your classroom or ask your class teacher to find out the crystal answer.