用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學 浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學 09/10年度 1D 班家長入黎 ...
發新帖
樓主: royharuko
go

浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學 09/10年度 1D 班家長入黎啦 ~~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-25 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
I am Serena's Mum, she also 1D class student,

she said that Miss Rachel is the class teacher, she is very nice.    Serena likes her very much.  As I know that Miss Rachel is the also in charge of Arts and Craft.  My elder daughter said she was so lucky that miss Rachel be her class teacher, because she always smile....

2#
發表於 09-9-6 00:29 |顯示全部帖子
sorry for late reply, yes, u are right, the textbook is for LA, lucky this year is only need to buy 2 books, u know for my elder daughter, the pass 2 years, those ABCD Textbook only had been 'touch/taught' for few chapter only, they were almost brand new at the end of the school term, because the teacher mostly talk about news and discussion rather stick onto the textbook.

how you kid at school, what's her/his name, as Serena told me she made some new friends,  Ellie,  Ryan, marie, and annie...

Serena is not really good at Puotunghua, So she don't know that she have to do homework...the writing and she seems don't know what's going on in the classroom, whenever I asked her, she just said she don't know, hope she will improve later....

3#
發表於 09-9-6 00:55 |顯示全部帖子
my Serena is complaining the recess time is too short, she said after she had eaten few candies, then the bell rang,  I wonder why it happened, then she told me she keep looking for her sister during the recess time, no time to eat the snack

no wonder why the 1st few days, she said she don't know her classmate's name and haven't made friends,

I told her no need to look for her sister, just chat and play with her own classmate....the next day, my elder daughter said she is sitting next to a girl, but they never talk to each other....

4#
發表於 09-9-8 19:47 |顯示全部帖子
I will attend the Friday meeting, see u there......
did u kid can tell you that who is their subject teachers, Serena, can only told me the English teacher, Miss Wong, and the class teacher is Miss Rachel, other subjects she always said she forget their name

5#
發表於 09-9-11 18:59 |顯示全部帖子
right after I read your message, I already think of my girl, so right after school, I ask her what had happened, there was a funny communication in between, may be you call me and I will told you what happen, as my elder daughter she is lining up at the tuck shop and another classmate is help my little Serena.....  anyway, I will pm my mobile to u, and pls call me anytime.
tks

6#
發表於 09-9-17 21:50 |顯示全部帖子
I am not sure my information is correct, but I only know that there are 2 class teacher for grade 1 student, for Serena's class, one class teacher is teaching English, the other class teacher is teaching Visual Art.....

while for the elder daughter (from grade 4 to 6), there is 1 class teacher who teaching main subject and 1 Mentor  ( Mentor are some more like taking care of the students' social skill, mostly they have a 'better' relationship with the students as they are not stress on the academic area.)

hope you understand my English, as i type chinese would be ages.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖