Little Gym Referral 試堂

我都想帶bb去試堂, 佢現在快15個月, 有媽媽可以 refer 我嗎? Pls email me, Many thanks

[email protected]

142#
發表於 10-2-10 00:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 msachk 於 10-2-8 23:04 發表
我都想帶bb去試堂, 佢現在快15個月, 有媽媽可以 refer 我嗎? Pls email me, Many thanks

[email protected]

I went to Little Gym in TST when my kid is 13months.  In fact, I found that the place has been too commercial.  The class last for only 55 minutes and the teacher aid  there is not caring at all. 10 minutes before the class dismiss, she walk aside and leave my girl aside, but not helping other mothers out too.  Before, I was attracted by the teacher (a man)in Shatin, but Shatin office has to close down and I have to shift to Kln.  I would highly recommend you not to join because
1.  If your kid is absence, it is almost impossible to have a make-up class because it was so full.
2.  They have been too too commercial now
3.  The place and the props they used are not properly sterilized

143#
發表於 10-2-16 16:57 |只看該作者
Hi Bowrismama,

Could you please refer me too? Please PM your details. Thx so much!

原帖由 bowrismama 於 09-7-11 00:29 發表
BCLA & KamMckay,

一個member可以refer幾多個?  我可以refer你們(如果可以refer幾個的話), plz check pm

144#
發表於 10-2-16 21:36 |只看該作者
My one year boy joined the trial right before CNY, and will start to have lessons in early Mar, since it's all full.  He likes the lessons much.
My elder daughter joined the class since 13 months old and she's now 4, still enjoys the class.
So, I will still join though it'll move soon.

145#
發表於 10-2-18 10:47 |只看該作者
Are they moving?? To where?
I want to join, but want wait til my boy can walk first.

IF they move, I may not join la, since New World Centre is conveinent for me, in terms of driving & travelling by MTR.

原帖由 wheels 於 10-2-16 21:36 發表
My one year boy joined the trial right before CNY, and will start to have lessons in early Mar, since it's all full.  He likes the lessons much.
My elder daughter joined the class since 13 months old  ...

146#
發表於 10-3-1 10:09 |只看該作者

回覆 1# babyakambm 的文章

They will move to Ocean Centre on 25th March... but most of the experience instructors were gone after Lunar New Year, i suggest you should consider carefully.  Most of the instructors now are lack of passion, i think because they all "green" and also not enough instructors at this moment.

147#
發表於 10-3-1 11:30 |只看該作者
Thx thx. ic ic ! Ocean Centre ! I will have a trial class before enrolling.

How about My Gym, how could you compare these 2 gym for kids ?

原帖由 bebekinson 於 10-3-1 10:09 發表
They will move to Ocean Centre on 25th March... but most of the experience instructors were gone after Lunar New Year, i suggest you should consider carefully.  Most of the instructors now are lack of ...

148#
發表於 10-3-1 11:59 |只看該作者
We did not try My gym before i've only tried My Kiddy Gym in CWB but i found that really small there but the instructor is fine coz he was working in The Little Gym before and also we found that CWB is too far away from my live place.  The problem i still go to Little Gym coz i already paid for Summer Semester 2010... btw i will suggest you attend the trial class for both first.
原帖由 babyakambm 於 10-3-1 11:30 發表
Thx thx. ic ic ! Ocean Centre ! I will have a trial class before enrolling.

How about My Gym, how could you compare these 2 gym for kids ?

149#
發表於 10-3-1 12:11 |只看該作者

My Gym/The Little Gym

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

150#
發表於 10-3-1 17:16 |只看該作者
Free trial class ?? waa... really! I will call up & try try then.

Actually my boy went to My Gym when he was 8 mths (trial class) ... since he was too small I dont know if it is good or not. Have to try Little Gym !

原帖由 Nemonicole 於 10-3-1 12:11 發表
My gym's concept from Australia and The Little Gym from US.  As Little Gym's new shop at Ocean Centre will open at end of March, free trail lesson(weekday) is offered, I have applied la,contact my age ...

151#
發表於 10-3-2 13:33 |只看該作者
Little Gym Trial

I want to get my baby girl 15mths to have a trial lesson at Little Gym, Any Mami can refer me?

[email protected]

152#
發表於 10-3-2 15:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 bebekinson 於 10-3-1 11:59 發表
We did not try My gym before i've only tried My Kiddy Gym in CWB but i found that really small there but the instructor is fine coz he was working in The Little Gym before and also we found that CWB i ...

It is true that many experienced instructor is gone at The Little Gym.  And... some of new ones don't know how to handle my son.  He is 3 now (Old enough la...) and this new instructor lost her patience on him on the 3-4 yo class!  I went up and talked to her and at first she won't listen.. until .. I said.. look.. I and a pediatric therapist and you need to listen... then she apologized.

My Gym.. it's a lot smaller, and some of the instructors are also rude.  I guess it really depends who you have.

For those who have been to My Kiddy Gym.  Who is running the class?  Is it Mr. Raji or Mr. Jo?  If so, I would consider switching my son, though it's further, but my son loves him!

153#
發表於 10-3-2 16:15 |只看該作者
Is there any reason need referral??  It is stated in its website that "Free" trial class.  I have booked for my son in the coming April.

原帖由 synshu 於 10-3-2 13:33 發表
Little Gym Trial

I want to get my baby girl 15mths to have a trial lesson at Little Gym, Any Mami can refer me?

[email protected]

154#
發表於 10-3-2 16:28 |只看該作者
Do you mean that Mr. Raji and Mr. Jo both working in The Little Gym previously??  I just finished a full package (12 lessons) in My Kiddy Gym.  Mr. Raji and Mr. Jo both my son's instructor, they are very good.  However, I am not continue afterthat because the location is far away from my home (Tuen Mun).  But, Mr. Raji told me that they are now planning a centre in Kowloon.

原帖由 lottieclee 於 10-3-2 15:49 發表

It is true that many experienced instructor is gone at The Little Gym.  And... some of new ones don't know how to handle my son.  He is 3 now (Old enough la...) and this new instructor lost her pati ...

155#
發表於 10-3-2 18:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 MauriceMa 於 10-3-2 16:28 發表
Do you mean that Mr. Raji and Mr. Jo both working in The Little Gym previously??  I just finished a full package (12 lessons) in My Kiddy Gym.  Mr. Raji and Mr. Jo both my son's instructor, they are v ...

I went up to My Kiddy Gym myself today.. and golly.. they addressed me as "hello.. xxx's mommy".  The recognize me and even remember my son's full name!!! Isn't that amazing?! They are my son's fav teachers.  Yes.. they were previously at The Little Gym.. and I have nothing but praises about them! They are wonderful!

You are right though.. My Kiddy Gym is real far away.  We live in KT and the class my son will be in is at late evening... plus I have paid Little Gym till June.. so... I am still thinking whether to switch him.

Do you like the class structure at My Kiddy Gym?

156#
發表於 10-3-3 09:50 |只看該作者
Yes, they can remember my son's name in the first lesson (after the trial class).  Although the area is a bit small but the facilities are good.  Every lesson is well planned and the flow is smooth.

原帖由 lottieclee 於 10-3-2 18:30 發表

I went up to My Kiddy Gym myself today.. and golly.. they addressed me as "hello.. xxx's mommy".  The recognize me and even remember my son's full name!!! Isn't that amazing?! They are my son's fav  ...

157#
發表於 10-3-3 09:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 MauriceMa 於 10-3-3 09:50 發表
Yes, they can remember my son's name in the first lesson (after the trial class).  Although the area is a bit small but the facilities are good.  Every lesson is well planned and the flow is smooth.

I talked to my husband and he also feels that it's too far away.

Anyways... I will have my son do a trial class and see whether he likes the place.

158#
發表於 10-3-3 10:36 |只看該作者
They knew the major reason why many parents quit or reluctant to join My Kiddy Gym is the location.  As Mr. Raji told me that many parents are lived in N.T. and that's why they consider to have a new centre in Kowloon side (eg. TST) or NT (eg. Shatin).

You can reflect your concerns after the trial class and to see whether they will fix it soon.

原帖由 lottieclee 於 10-3-3 09:55 發表

I talked to my husband and he also feels that it's too far away.

Anyways... I will have my son do a trial class and see whether he likes the place.

159#
發表於 10-4-15 13:33 |只看該作者
I want my little girl (7 months) to join a  free trial class of the little gym.

Would any mami can refer me?

e-mail: [email protected]

Many thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 Babyshopping 於 10-4-15 13:52 編輯 ]

160#
發表於 10-4-18 01:26 |只看該作者
Can anyone refer me a trial at The Kiddy Gym . I would like to take my baby son to try .....

原帖由 Babyshopping 於 10-4-15 13:33 發表
I want my little girl (7 months) to join a  free trial class of the little gym.

Would any mami can refer me?

e-mail: [email protected]

Many thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題