用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅男女中學附屬小學 Tin Hau, Fortess hill & North point, which is better ...
發新帖
查看: 3187|回覆: 11
go

Tin Hau, Fortess hill & North point, which is better to move in? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-14 06:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son will study at SPCCPS in the coming September. We plan to move to Tin Hau, Fortess Hill or North Point. Will it be convenient for my son to go to school in these area? When will be the school bus pick up time in the morning? Among these three area, which one is better? PLs advise! Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-16 00:23 |只看該作者

回覆 1# YLK 的文章

There is a stop at Fortress Hill MTR station at 7:20am, which is the latest time I know so far.  But not sure for next year.

3#
發表於 09-6-16 08:51 |只看該作者

回覆 1# winniechanchan 的文章

Winnie, Thanks for your kind response! 7:20 a.m. is still quite early. We move from Kowloon to Hong Kong side for the sake of shorten the distance of traveling.

[ 本帖最後由 YLK 於 09-6-16 14:31 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-6-17 10:53 |只看該作者
YLK,

According to my knowledge, South Horizon will be the closest school bus stop to school, and its pick up time is 7:30a. Since the school starts at 8am, I think that is the latest time of taking school bus to school. You know there will be severe traffic in that area at around 8am.

原帖由 YLK 於 09-6-16 08:51 發表
Winnie, Thanks for your kind response! 7:20 a.m. is still quite early. We move from Kowloon to Hong Kong side for the sake of shorten the distance of traveling.

5#
發表於 09-6-18 00:00 |只看該作者

回覆 1# CSW 的文章

CSW,
Thanks for your advice. We don't consider South Horizon because besides my elder son, all the other family members need to work or study in NT or the other district in H.K. side. We are quite unfamiliarize with the living condition in H.K. side. This cause great difficulty to make our decision.

6#
發表於 09-6-18 11:00 |只看該作者
I see, have you considered west Kowloon or Olympic district?
My family lives in Sham Tseng, we had thought about the whole situation for half year since my little boy got accepted. I have an elder boy who studied in Ma Wan, and my husband works in Central. But after many research on the school bus route, the time table of the school, the 2nd round of school bus pick up time, etc. We decided to move to HK side. We are very grateful for God's guidance, my elder boy got accepted by a primary school in Central-western district, so we can make up our mind to move to SH. In the coming school year, both of my boys can take the school bus at SH at around 7:20-7:30am which is a very optimum time for us all, and my husband can take the M590 to Central at 7:35a. This is how we pick the place and made up our mind. We will move to the new place in mid July. All the best to your move too.

原帖由 YLK 於 09-6-18 00:00 發表
CSW,
Thanks for your advice. We don't consider South Horizon because besides my elder son, all the other family members need to work or study in NT or the other district in H.K. side. We are quite unf ...

7#
發表於 09-6-18 17:42 |只看該作者
YLk, fyi, it was heard that the pick-up time at Lam Tin is 7:25am...

8#
發表於 09-6-18 20:41 |只看該作者
That's right for Lam Tin, but for the 2nd round of school bus (after ECA), you will have to pick up the kids from North Point MTR station. Even for the regular return home schedule, the school bus driver told me that it will be off schedule from time to time due to the unstable traffic in HK.

原帖由 LuGi 於 09-6-18 17:42 發表
YLk, fyi, it was heard that the pick-up time at Lam Tin is 7:25am...

9#
發表於 09-6-19 23:27 |只看該作者

回覆 1# CSW 的文章

Thanks CSW & LuGi!
If Lam Tin 7:25 and Fortess Hill 7:20. Then does it means Fortess Hill is not the right place to choose.

We are now considering Wan Chai or Causeway Bay. These are the main junction and therefore very convenient. However we worry that the environment may not be so comfortable for residential purpose.

We are running out of time. We have to hand over our flat by mid July. This week should be the very last week for us to make the final decision.

10#
發表於 09-7-1 11:05 |只看該作者
you may consider 尚翹峰 as I heard that it is the last station for going to school (time around 7:30am if I remember correctly)and the first station after school.

原帖由 YLK 於 09-6-19 23:27 發表
Thanks CSW & LuGi!
If Lam Tin 7:25 and Fortess Hill 7:20. Then does it means Fortess Hill is not the right place to choose.

We are now considering Wan Chai or Causeway Bay. These are the main juncti ...

11#
發表於 09-7-2 00:13 |只看該作者

回覆 1# winniechanchan 的文章

Thanks for winniechanchan advice.

We already rent a flat at Causeway Bay and check that the pick up time is around 7:20 to 7:25 a.m.. The coach need to arrive school before 7:35 a.m. even the school start at 8:00 a.m. in order not to trap in the long queue of private cars.

12#
發表於 09-7-2 23:18 |只看該作者
And in fact they will have reading time in the morning before lesson starts.  It's good that your kid will not have to join the group in a hurry.

原帖由 YLK 於 09-7-2 00:13 發表
Thanks for winniechanchan advice.

We already rent a flat at Causeway Bay and check that the pick up time is around 7:20 to 7:25 a.m.. The coach need to arrive school before 7:35 a.m. even the school ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題