搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 SPC 的 Comprehensive Review Report
發新帖
查看: 2951|回覆: 3
go

SPC 的 Comprehensive Review Report [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-21 20:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
DSS, under the EBD's rule, must have comprehensive review within certain period of time, usually in 5 years.  SPC has completed hers in 2008 and the report is posted both on SPC’s website and EBD’s website.

Via the EBD’s link, you can find CRR of other DSS, such as DBS and SPCC.

http://www.edb.gov.hk/index.aspx?langno=2&nodeID=7282

Transparency of schools are greatly improved via these reports, a good thing for parents.  It is more interesting to read SPC’s report side by side with other school.  I read SPC’s report along side with the SPCC's, with the help of a 17" 10x6 monitor, more are revealed.  After doing so, I am happy with SPC and looking forward to seeing my son becoming her student in the coming September.

I would like to share with my fellow SPCPS’ parents with the followings:

1.  They were prepared by different teams.  DBS was by EDB and both St. Paul's were by their own invited Panels.  

2.  Although the report structure is in a same EBD's framework, the reports are not only different in writing style and also different in some fine areas of focus.  

3.  Where the students are put in the reports and how they were discussed.  I am delighted to see the SPC report indicates that the SPC puts students more in the centre stage.  For me as a parent, the international reputation or ranking of the school, are not my areas of prime concern.  I concern more about how the boys are educated and how the school deals with the challenges, especially the NSS, ahead.

4.  What can be read, between the lines of those critics and recommendations in the reports, are also important.

It is fun to read them, and for me the most rewarding thing is that my son is going to a reasonable good school.

Happy Reading!

[ 本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 09-5-22 07:32 編輯 ]
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-5-22 17:10 |只看該作者
Thank you for sharing!  I want to know, when do you know your boy will be a student in SPC?

3#
發表於 09-5-22 21:52 |只看該作者
Technically speaking, it is not confirmed yet.  As the SPC was the only school selected in the EBD's form, it is the SPC or none.

4#
發表於 09-5-23 15:41 |只看該作者
Thanks for your sharing.  I will take some time to read the report.

I have great expectation of SPC, and hope that my son can be admitted to SPC 2 years later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題