搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 這部短片相當值得省思
發新帖
查看: 907|回覆: 12
go

這部短片相當值得省思 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-8 01:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Share with all parents who care about their kids. Give them some space. Trust their imagination!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlceQ7GLsOs

這部短片相當值得省思。
很多時候我們都是以自己的價值觀套用在別人身上,以為多數人的認知,就是正確,然而天生你我就各個不同,相同的一把尺,是量不盡所有的人的,擦掉侷限住自己的那個圈圈,有時會得到更多。

[ 本帖最後由 popolung 於 09-4-8 11:11 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-8 03:59 |只看該作者
What a good one.

3#
發表於 09-4-8 10:33 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 09-4-8 11:18 |只看該作者
Be creative, look at this at a macro view. When we "think" our kids are doing something abnormal or wrong, think twice, why he / she has to do this? Does this has any implication? Are we the one who also do similar stuff so they copied (but then we think they are wrong)? Are they actually doing something that is correct, just we don't understand as a adult?

The key is still, talk to your kid more, as a friend, rather than as a parent, before it is too late. Be a kid to understand a kid more and guide them to the right track, as a adult.

5#
發表於 09-4-8 12:43 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 09-4-8 13:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 thankful 於 09-4-8 12:43 發表
Sorry, I might have conveyed a wrong message.  I am not saying that this clip is no good.  I am just saying that there are more than one lesson to be learned from this clip.  Anyway, don't take me too ...

That's ok, feel free to chat. Just hope everyone will enjoy chit chat here in BK forum, and yes, don't take anything here too serious, life is stressful enough already. If we can feel that way will also help us to raise our kid happily too.

7#
發表於 09-4-9 10:35 |只看該作者
Popolung, u hv to bear with Thankful.  He knows what he is talking about but he can be mischevious sometimes.  I do agree that we have to give free time and space for our children to do whatever they like.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

8#
發表於 09-4-9 12:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 Mighty 於 09-4-9 10:35 發表
Popolung, u hv to bear with Thankful.  He knows what he is talking about but he can be mischevious sometimes.  I do agree that we have to give free time and space for our children to do whatever they  ...

Never mind, nothing offensive. Just feel free to chat and exchange idea. Just like giving space to your kid, we should also give space to each of us here in BK Forum. We will like to see our kid grow happily, and as I said months ago,  we also want our kid to learn from us too.

9#
發表於 09-4-9 13:20 |只看該作者
Good!!

How important is communication!  If the kid can tell others his intention, then what is the problem..  we have to encourage our kids to be creative, at the same time, we should spend more time to communicate with our kids and so we will know what they are thinking or creating.

10#
發表於 09-4-9 14:08 |只看該作者
I think it is a real good video for us to do some re-think, when our kid is naughty, or when we don't know why they want to do something, before we halt or scold them, think twice. Yes, need more communication, even just 5 mins before bedtime, ask your kid what's going on in the school, will be helpful.

11#
發表於 09-4-18 16:33 |只看該作者
Communication is very very important all the time. I also wonder why the boy doesn't talk in the video!

I support encouraging creative thinking (thinking out of the box) but at the same time do encourage the children to follow the rules / laws as well (esp want to be friends with others).  

Pay attention to those increasing self-center persons!

12#
發表於 09-4-19 23:56 |只看該作者
Good clip to share.  Thanks!!

13#
發表於 09-4-20 09:44 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題