0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-29 11:47 |只看該作者
顏寶玲中學應是一所好中學。有親戚的女兒在此校就讀中五,正積極備考。

舊年會考成績很好。

3#
發表於 09-3-29 20:53 |只看該作者
Hello,

I would also like to learn more about NPL school since my son has been accepted by them too.  Would anyone who knows this school to share more comments please.  Thanks a lot.

原帖由 EggBB 於 09-3-27 19:25 發表
想向現有子女就讀於顏寶玲的家長請教,不知此校的校風如何?校內情形如何?因為外面對此校的評語,好壞參半,說功課繁重,學生品行麻麻。

4#
發表於 09-3-31 22:10 |只看該作者
here is my comment:
1. The teachers are young but energenic.
2. Junior chinese is taught in PTH, by some experienced teacher who have good oral speaking in PTH.
3. homework workload is heavy, as the school believe that homework means practice means study, so teachers will give many homework to students, especially long holiday.
4. many activities to push English.
5. good facilities
6. good record of music and sports comp.

5#
發表於 09-4-1 12:14 |只看該作者
Dear Bobmama, thank you so much.  

Are their teachers care about students no matter the child is high standard or not.  Are they patient?  I asked because I'm worry if my son do not perform well, he will be lack of attention.  

原帖由 bobmama 於 09-3-31 22:10 發表
here is my comment:
1. The teachers are young but energenic.
2. Junior chinese is taught in PTH, by some experienced teacher who have good oral speaking in PTH.
3. homework workload is heavy, as the s ...

6#
發表於 09-4-3 00:07 |只看該作者
I think the teachers here are good and would care the students with special needs. They are  willing to spend time for the child. And of course i think parent's help is necessary in addition to the teachers' work. And I know that for many subjects, there are remedial class to help some weak students, so don't worry.

But if the Enghlish standard of the child is very weak, then he or she would be difficult to adapt to this because teachers always use English as medium of instruction. And so , have to re-consider whether a EMI school is suitable to him/her.

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-4-1 12:14 發表
Dear Bobmama, thank you so much.  

Are their teachers care about students no matter the child is high standard or not.  Are they patient?  I asked because I'm worry if my son do not perform well, he  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題