發表於 04-8-31 12:18 |只看該作者

有無九龍真光小學的家長呀??

有無九龍真光的小學家長呀??對這家學校有咩評價??
________________ KiuKiu媽媽

2#
發表於 04-9-4 21:45 |只看該作者

Re: 有無九龍真光小學的家長呀??

Kiu Kiu Ma Ma,

My daughter has just promoted to P.1 for few days. Overall, this school is found not bad. Also, I have confidence in True Light which has over 100 years of experiences in managing schools. On the other hand, P.6 studuents have a priorty to enter to their secondary school as if 1) the examination result is good 2) they're interested in regardless it is a Chinese school.

3#
發表於 04-9-6 11:28 |只看該作者

chiuhk,

多謝您的回應呀, 但系點解佢地越來越少人讀, 是否有其他問題呢??我考慮是否到報考這私小??有無其他意見呀??

4#
發表於 04-9-6 20:04 |只看該作者

我都想幫仔仔報小一,請問課程會唔會好深呀?我想個仔讀得開心
:-?

5#
發表於 04-9-8 11:03 |只看該作者

Kiu Kiu Ma Ma,

There is no special reasons that True Light has less & less students than before as the birth rate in HK is  decreasing. This year, TL has 2 classes in P1. and each class has only 30 students. I think it's good for teachers to manage a class effectively and take more care of each student.
About the syllabus, they have 2 lessons in a week for Mandarin. For English, each day carries different topic to improve the student's overall English standard, like: Composition on Monday, Phonics on Wednesday etc.
Overall reputation of True Light is very positive and the school culture is very good. School fee is also fair. Seldom of new immigrants in found in school also.
Hope this can help your consideration.

6#
發表於 04-9-8 12:33 |只看該作者

chiuhk,

Many thanks for your details information!!

7#
發表於 04-9-8 13:17 |只看該作者

KiuKiu媽媽,

本身我是在此小学毕业。感觉OK啦!

她由广州至今而有百多年历史,是中文教学,属女校男生,在我而言各样一般;不过校风不错,平平实实啦!程度不算深,女生升中如选真光、培道的话通常机会很大。至於现在少了人读相信都有几方面:中学属中中、女校、出生率低、取消了办幼稚园、程度一般等。

而我就安排了囡囡读德雅并没选真光
[size=medium]mymyso

8#
發表於 04-9-8 16:52 |只看該作者

This is a good primary school.  You can have a look on the comments found in similar topics here.  But please bear in mind this school only links to its Chinese secondary school (the one near KCR Station) and the secondary school allocation results.  Frankly speaking, I gave up the offer.

9#
發表於 04-9-8 17:49 |只看該作者

好多謝各位的意見, 我會再加以考慮, 謝謝!!

10#
發表於 04-9-8 22:07 |只看該作者

Interview 會考d咩?
英文程度如何?
有無收到風會停辦?
沒有醜嘅女人, 只有懶嘅女人!

11#
發表於 04-9-12 18:07 |只看該作者

Creative drawing was the interview method. Students then needed to explain the picture they have drawn. This facilitate the school to understand how the students think and have experienced. Personally, I agreed with the approach rather than doing a lot of test papers.
For English standard, I think it's already good enough. As I mentioned before, they have covered different aspects on improving the students' English standard, like phonics, composition, reading, etc.
So far, my daughter enjoyed her school life very much, at least, she always wears a big smile on her face and is happy to go to school every day. That's the most reward that I have for choosing this school.
I don't have particular comments on their secondary school which is in Chinese. I believe we can have more & better choices if her school result maintains good. After all, it's all depending on how the student perform instead of the language using by school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖