用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際基督教優質音樂中學暨小學 Pls share why do you choose ICQM.
查看: 5803|回覆: 20
go

Pls share why do you choose ICQM.

發表於 08-12-20 12:44 |顯示全部帖子
ICQM accepted my child.  Since my child is quite active, do you think ICQM is suitable for this kind of children?  Also, how do you find ICQM is good for your kid.  Pls share.

發表於 08-12-29 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
It seems that not many parents respond to the topics related to this school.    I think your valuable opinions can help each other.

For those parents especially whose children already joined this school years, I trust you can share what you observe how this school operates (strength & weakness) & what your child can get from the school in different aspects.   

Even the freshmen can tell what you know about the school as sharing purpose.

發表於 09-1-1 00:20 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-2 15:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 09-1-1 00:20 發表

LoveQQBaby

我大囡0岩0岩係08年9月上左小一,細囡將會09年9月入讀小一...

可以話你知0既係...小朋友上堂上得好開心,好喜歡老師,亦睇得出老師係有用心去教佢地...平時功課唔算多,小朋友亦好快可以做完,平時都有定 ...

Ming2

With thankful heart for your reply.

Really, I want to know about this school:

1. Do you think children must have shown talent or deep interest in musical instruments before joining this school?   If not, can the teachers help the children learn well?

2. What is the requirement in music for promoting to P2 to secondary section?

3. Does the school have net teachers? What do you or other parents think of its academic level in Chinese, Maths & English?

4. Do the kids need to take long time in practicing instruments after school & at home that cause unsatisfactory learning in other aspects?

5. My kid is active.  Does the school have/promote enough sports or activities for children/youth to play at school time?   

6. Do you think the school is too religious in teaching approach that children cannot accept different kinds of ideas?

7.  If I know correctly, the school has 8 lessons in music every week(cycle?).  Is this too much in a sense that children may feel boring or cannot undestand very well?

8. How much time your daughter uses in finishing her homework?  More homework on Fri & holiday?

9. Can the parent contact class teachers easily to understand kid's learning at school?

10. Do you know if the school bus service is ok (say caring, punctual ...)?

11.  Is the lunch service ok - especially the food standard & choices?

I am sorry for so many questions to ask.   Hope to receive your advice soon.

發表於 09-1-2 23:59 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-3 12:59 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Ming2

Really thank you for your help.   

By the way, what is the schedule of dictation & the level (say words, short paragraph ...)?    Do you know that if the academic level of P5 or P6 students can promote to secondary section smoothyly?  I am also a bit worry about if the this secondary school is competitive with others.

發表於 09-1-3 17:50 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-4 23:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 09-1-3 17:50 發表

LoveQQBaby

開學到宜家都係黙左3次英文周3次中文左右咋...即係大約兩星期一次dictation咁啦...有words,有sentences....至於P5/P6 0既 academic level我就真係唔多清楚啦...不過佢地係一條龍上埋中學,所以我都冇話 ...

Dear Ming2

Thank you for your keeping answer my queries.  Your reply is informative & helpful to me & others too.

So far, I have some more questions:

1. In P1, which subjects are in English?  I heard that some students are quite good in English before P1.   Do you think kids need to do some preparation before P1.   

2. Do you know how the school put most subjects to be taught in English gradually in order to fit secondary section (English Secondary School)?

3. How do they teach English in P1 & other higher forms as you know?

3. Do you think most students are polite & co-operative ....(i.e. character development is good) due to school's emphasis on ethical & religious education?

4. For Maths, do kids need to learn some courses in order to catch up school's level?   What do they learn in the very beginning & the speed of teaching on this subject?

5. For Chinese, if my kid's handwriting speed is slow, can he catch up in P1?  How much homework for Chinese?

6. Any science or general knowledge subjects?  Any outing program to let kids have more expousure?  Any school picnic, sport day or swimming day ...?

7. As you said, you pick up your kid by yourself.  Can you share what do you observe about the elder students (including secondary students)?

8. Does the school principal always come out to welcome students or talk to them?

Appreciate your response & no hurry.  Thanks a lot.

發表於 09-1-5 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-5 16:52 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ming 2,

請問你有家姐讀緊,咁收亞妹既機會是否高d?

Interview(亞妹時)會否簡單d?

Thanks a lot!

發表於 09-1-5 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-5 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Dear Ming 2

Thank you for your further reply.

1. Does the school encourage students to join different competitions among schools (say poem, musical, sports ...)?     
2. Any preparation course/day in summber organized by school in order to help student to cope with P1 life more easily?
3. I  know they have 2 teachers for each class.   How does it run?  Does it mean that 1 teacher is responsible for half class's teaching?  Is it effective or helpful?

Thanks.

發表於 09-1-5 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-12 17:28 |顯示全部帖子
Ming 2,

唔好意思,又有野想問:

1.請問你接送返學放學,學校是點安排的?

2.Lunch box 可以嗎?

3.要日日帶樂器回校?

4.如果小朋友對已選的樂器越學越無興趣,校方會點安排?

million thanks!!!

發表於 09-1-13 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-13 15:59 |顯示全部帖子
thanks a lot!

發表於 09-1-13 17:06 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-13 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 09-1-5 23:06 發表

LoveQQBaby

1. Does the school encourage students to join different competitions among schools (say poem, musical, sports ...)?     
Ans: 佢地都俾學生報Music Fest呢d比賽,學校亦有定期攪d學生音樂會,俾 ...

Hi, Ming2. Me again for more questions.

1. Do you know if the school joins any speech festival & give training to students?
2. Any sport team arranged or outsourced by school with training?
3. For the lunch box, can we order for some days of each week only (eg only Mon & Wed for each week)?
4. Are the P1 students' English level are usually quite high?

Thanks a lot.

發表於 09-1-13 19:50 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-1-16 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
Ming 2,

唔好意思,又想麻煩你!!!

想請問你知不知學校仍有那敬拜讚美詩歌集買嗎?  我想買,可否幫幫我