Great learning centre in Kln Tong [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-4-9 11:02 |只看該作者
Hi, coco,

pls pm me details, thx..
阿靚仔媽

62#
發表於 09-4-11 23:51 |只看該作者
can you PM the informatin for me please!!!

63#
發表於 09-4-20 16:00 |只看該作者
their summer schedule has released lok wor... if u r existing students, they ll let u choose the timeslots first. if u r not, u need to ask them ga

64#
發表於 09-4-21 23:05 |只看該作者
M academy

I have been reading now and then about this place in Kowloon Tong called M Academy. So today I decided to go and see whether it's suitable for my children.

I wanted into the Innocentre next to Kowloon Tong. The receptionist said, every company in this bldg is for "design". Nothing for children.
Then I asked her to check the directory again, she said, well, maybe... there is ONE but she doesn't know which one because a few days ago, another mommy came to inquire.

So I went to the directory board and looked, figured it was Room 418, under M "something" not M Academy. Forgot what it said.

I took the elevator up to 4th floor. Walked towards 418. The receptionist told me to look for 417, under City University's programming.

As I walked down the hallway, I nearly suffocated. The hallway was in SUCH a bad smell, of sweat, and body odor, STINK ! Then passed by all these empty offices/space..... walked to the end of the hallway, saw 417, and 418. 418, has the "m" sign on the door, but no on is in there. I asked 417 whether 418 is affiliated with them, they said no. I asked whether 418 is M Academy for children to learn English and courses for children.

417 City University staff said, NO IDEA.

1) Firstly I like to say, if this place is so great, then why NOBODY who works in the building even knows about it?
2) It's in a VERY bad location.
3) I wouldn't want my child taking lessons in that place and environment.
4) There was NO one there, not even any name displayed.

My point is, I am suspicious who has been writing about this M academy place... just advertising for himself?

65#
發表於 09-4-23 20:59 |只看該作者
the place is not that worse....my son learning there 3 mths already...he loves that place much...it quite large....maybe u need to phone b4 u go la....

66#
發表於 09-4-23 22:34 |只看該作者
Hi Coco10, could you please PM me? Thanks.
原帖由 coco10 於 08-12-11 17:16 發表
it's really difficult to find a good place to learn Eng in hk... my friend recommended M academy to me cuz her son got very good grades after studying their "Power series"
They teach English 1 level i ...

67#
發表於 09-4-23 23:14 |只看該作者
Pls PM the details to me, tks.

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

68#
發表於 09-4-27 11:18 |只看該作者
此 post已關閉, 並將於一星期後刪除, 原因有二

一. 此版面乃是提供課外活動的平台, 並不用作個人 / 商業推廣.

二. "沒有可讀性"(即內容空泛,大部份回帖是"pls pm me")

特此通知, 多謝合作!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題