教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 中文科上有學習困難
樓主: angelprincess
go

中文科上有學習困難 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-11-10 15:55 |只看該作者
TINGMUM,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I do not know both 馬翠蘿 and 麥曉帆's books but will have a look later.

I agree with you that we should not let our children read those books talking about love affairs too early.

原帖由 TINGMUM 於 08-11-10 12:24 發表

HEIDI 媽,
可否pm一份比我, 閱讀埋解真是囡囡的死穴!

Principal,
Thanks for sharing.  中文書方面, 你是否察覺到馬翠蘿的書都頗受我校女生歡迎? 翠蘿是校園小說家, 所寫的少年成長小說及童話故事,緊貼時代脈搏、滲 ...

42#
發表於 08-11-10 16:03 |只看該作者
Heidi媽,

1) I asked my child to use your suggested method in doing a Chinese comprehension exercise yesterday and it worked.
I don't think it is 走'正'面 but this method will make our children pay more attention to both the questions & answers when they start to read the article.

Hope my child can follow this in a persistent manner.

2) Yes, please share the list of books when you have spare time later.

原帖由 Heidi媽 於 08-11-10 14:17 發表

TINGMUM,

已PM給你! 其實我自己覺得呢個方法好像有少少教小朋友走'正'面咁, 不過面對測/考, 相信都有一定幫助的.

Principal, TINGMUM,

我都有一系列的書籍交流吓心得, 不過, 人老了, 無乜記性, 唔能夠記得所有的 ...

43#
發表於 08-11-11 13:15 |只看該作者
I don't know these 2 authors either :  馬翠蘿, 麥曉

Piglet is still only interested in non-chapter books and hasn't even read Roald Dahl books.  reading is his 4th / 5th priority.

Chin books :  冒險小虎隊 - I don't like these books, sort of 無頭無尾, ends so suddently.
Prefer the series of TW Chin books I mentioned before.  He also likes the 冷知識, 軍事, 惠8為甚麼 type of books.
Engl books :  I bought books unde the New Reading 360 series and Pearson readers type of books, short stories not as long as real chapter books, and piglet is reading these.  Quite difficult to get him to read chapter books.

44#
發表於 08-11-11 18:52 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

Just searched on the internet about 管家琪's books.
Not knowing that she is such a famous writer in Taiwan, especially on children's books.

"管家琪是當代台灣兒童文學界創作量最大的作家".

Need to have a look at her books in more details later on.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 08-11-11 13:15 發表

I don't know these 2 authors either :  馬翠蘿, 麥曉

Piglet is still only interested in non-chapter books and hasn't even read Roald Dahl books.  reading is his 4th / 5th priority.

Chin books :  ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 08-11-11 20:22 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 08-11-12 14:06 |只看該作者
B*,

馬翠蘿是因為亞女在學校見有女仔睇, 佢亦想試下睇.  但對她來說太深, 所以我是陪讀 --> weekend有時間的話, 我倆一起讀 (不過有些字眼用pth讀, 好似唔係好順口!)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題