用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] ...
樓主: chuchumui
go

靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] [複製鏈接]

241#
發表於 05-1-11 18:13 |只看該作者

Re: 九月入讀靈糧堂家長

AnLi, 謝謝你令我心開意解!

242#
發表於 05-1-12 17:32 |只看該作者

有沒有家長會參加明天 (1/13) 晚上銅鑼灣禮堂舉辦的講座呢?
本來報了名參加, 臨時有事去不成, 請參加的家長分享一下講座內容的重點
Thanks

243#
發表於 05-1-13 23:15 |只看該作者

AnLi 寫道:
有沒有家長會參加明天 (1/13) 晚上銅鑼灣禮堂舉辦的講座呢?
本來報了名參加, 臨時有事去不成, 請參加的家長分享一下講座內容的重點
Thanks

AnLi, 好彩你提醒,真是十分好的講座,不曉得校長怎可能會為我們安排這麼多好講座,LLC的家長講座總是令我獲益良多。待我有時間整理一下大意再E給你吧。講座內容說到要面對下一世紀的挑戰,孩子必須能不斷會學習、肯學習、且要有能力(有學歷並不等於有能力)....我又再一次感受到能在靈糧入學的孩子真是有無比的褔氣。

244#
發表於 05-1-14 10:42 |只看該作者

chuchumui:
等緊妳.........
[size=medium]Thank You!

245#
發表於 05-1-14 12:26 |只看該作者

chuchumui

請問可唔可以大約講下講座d內容呀? 因為我冇去.
謝謝!

246#
發表於 05-1-14 13:07 |只看該作者

原來昨天有講座 :-| 我又錯過了 :cry:

chuchumui,
很同意你的說法,小孩子在LLC真是有福 我覺得校方是有心做些對家長工作,期望能培養一些樂觀,積極,對社會有承擔的下一代.

各位,
你們明天會否參加步行籌款,今朝得8度,唔知明朝幾多度? ,我覺得好刺激 叫左囝囝明朝早點起床參加步行籌款,點知佢答我:"唔係步行籌款,係'抱'行籌款---你抱住我行.", :evil:  
明天見

247#
發表於 05-1-14 20:16 |只看該作者

next year my daughter ill go to lam tin ling liang study K2.so really happy ~!
and hope all 多多指教 la~!
thx~!

248#
發表於 05-1-16 08:42 |只看該作者

Morning,
Did anyone bring your child to the Walkathon yesterday?  I did.  Personally, I was not very happy with the kickoff ceremony - the walk did not start until 10:15am & there were so many people crowding in front of the stage.  But I did appreciate that LLC gave out color ribbons to motivate the children completing the walk & my child was so happy seeing his teachers!

One last thing - at first when I saw our Principal walking back to the entrance with other guests, I thought "I knew they would not complete the walk".  But I was delighted to find that only our Principal (with her driver) walked the other way round.  I believed she did it with the good intention to greet all the students & parents in the opposite direction, otherwise those at the back would not be able to catch up with her at all.  That is very thoughtful of her!

249#
發表於 05-1-17 10:23 |只看該作者

Jsmami,
I did not have the same hard feeling on the walk may be I had been in a half-dreaming condition (as usual) haha.  But the incident on the way where a car without a proper car plate driven by a foreigner trying to push forward the big crowd of kids and parents along the narrow road did make me upset.  He almost hit a boy!! Anyway, it was lucky that there was no outbreak of incidents on the spot despite some quarrels.
I agree no more that the headmistress had done very well in taking care the feelings of all kids and parents.  She is very much devoted and committed. Otherwise, it is just a mission impossible given her age.  Mothers having more than one child would well understand how difficult it is to manage kids and let none feeling neglected.  

Hi puiyi,
It is nice to see you emerge here.  It happens that I thought of you these days and worried about how to contact you in the future.  My girl is growing up very quickly.  It is very likely that I need to buy new uniform for her by the end of the year.  
From now on, you try to stock up (i) WHITE shirts/ T-shirts/ pullovers.  The school uniform needs white inner-wears (for both Summer and Winter);  (ii) white socks;  (iii) white sport shoes.  

sheryl & 傲雪,
No problem. Would E to you the points I have dropped down during the speech.   

250#
發表於 05-1-17 10:41 |只看該作者

Hi,
我和先生有帶女兒上山頂啊
由於女兒 9:00 有堂課, 所以我們到達山頂時已是 10:45am! 我先生原本還說不用走了, 人家都走完了. 但我想既然都來了, 走走何妨, 何況起點處仍有老師在那兒呢.
覺得女兒真的 "大個女" 了, 記得去年山頂步行, 走得慢, 很多程還要抱, 但這次她卻行動迅速, 原本一路走來都不見學生和家長的, 但到達第一站時, 已 "追" 上一些, 再往前走, 到第三站時已見她的一些同學仔, 這些同學仔是 9 點多就到達的呢! 最後他們幾個還一起走, 直到終點--- 沒要求抱, 沒有成為 "抱行"
山頂天氣很好, 沒想像中冷, 沿路讓孩子看看一些花草樹木、麻鷹... 孩子們則努力搜集彩帶好成為彩虹 "救人" (回家後想 "為難" 女兒, 故意問她 "為什麼把彩帶綁成彩虹就可救人啊?!", 她答我 "因為彩虹上有禱告", 看來是我這個媽比較無知   )
中途也遇到校長, 她要孩子們 "加油". 去年她也是反方向走, 沒錯, 這樣我們才會看見她, Say Hello 並互相加油, 她做很多事的確很有心啊.....

251#
發表於 05-1-17 11:01 |只看該作者

Hi yaupuiyi,

Time flied. I'm pleased to hear that your daughter will be going to Lam Tin LLC in the coming September.

I have some DVDs and books (brand new, sealed) for you. If you are interested, please give me a PM.

Jokey2828

252#
發表於 05-1-17 16:20 |只看該作者

AnLi,各位,

我們一家都很享受今次的步行籌款,AnLi,你遲起步,那我們可能遇到,因為我們一直在差不多隊尾.很高興囝囝全程都自己行,間中更說要"跑行籌款"又說不如試試"爬行籌款"  
我見校長,老師,阿姐,司機叔叔都很投入參與,校長是要透過這活讓學生用行動幫助有需要的人,學習關心他人.我愈來愈欣賞LLC. 這次活動唯一美中不足的,就是禱文夾雜廣州話.其實不太必要.

哪一位會參加余德淳的講座?我應該會.

chuchumui,

Thank you in advance. Pls take your time.

各位,
可否告訴我秋海棠是去年幾月幾日派的?

253#
發表於 05-1-17 17:49 |只看該作者

chuchumui,
Oh~! relaly thz for your advise first~!
actually until now i just can see the uniform is white 背心.other i haven't see lu~!so maybe i need wait for school to contact me .i also worry about too expensive of that .
so how much the uniform for winter and summer >?
so any mum if have old uniform can free give me >? or cheaper sell for me>?

really really thz for all mum ar~!

chuchumui 寫道:
Jsmami,
I did not have the same hard feeling on the walk may be I had been in a half-dreaming condition (as usual) haha.  But the incident on the way where a car without a proper car plate driven by a foreigner trying to push forward the big crowd of kids and parents along the narrow road did make me upset.  He almost hit a boy!! Anyway, it was lucky that there was no outbreak of incidents on the spot despite some quarrels.
I agree no more that the headmistress had done very well in taking care the feelings of all kids and parents.  She is very much devoted and committed. Otherwise, it is just a mission impossible given her age.  Mothers having more than one child would well understand how difficult it is to manage kids and let none feeling neglected.  

Hi puiyi,
It is nice to see you emerge here.  It happens that I thought of you these days and worried about how to contact you in the future.  My girl is growing up very quickly.  It is very likely that I need to buy new uniform for her by the end of the year.  
From now on, you try to stock up (i) WHITE shirts/ T-shirts/ pullovers.  The school uniform needs white inner-wears (for both Summer and Winter);  (ii) white socks;  (iii) white sport shoes.  

sheryl & 傲雪,
No problem. Would E to you the points I have dropped down during the speech.   

254#
發表於 05-1-17 17:53 |只看該作者

sheryl:
哪一位會參加余德淳的講座?我應該會.

今天之前不是要回覆嗎? 我已報了名, 但我選擇在鑽石山開的講座, 始終九龍對我而言方便點
各位,
可否告訴我秋海棠是去年幾月幾日派的?

妳指學校派的四季海棠樹苗嗎? 難道已要交此項 "功課"!
慘, 囡囡那棵樹苗, 拿回家時已奄奄一息--- 樹葉都折斷了, 只剩兩片小小的 "芯", 想盡辦法都救不活, 最後只好找個星期日去花墟買了另一棵四季海棠苗替代, 前兩、三個星期, 我上天台看到這棵新苗長得倒好, 一直叫他們兩父女快點替它照 "生長相", 但不是相機沒電, 就是有什麼事他們沒上天台, 一直到昨天, 他們才替海棠照了第一張照片!!! 我也忘了學校是何時派苗的呢! 如果有家長知道, 也請告訴我, 因我要 "推算" 買苗的日子啊

255#
發表於 05-1-18 22:55 |只看該作者

sheryl & AnLi,

海棠樹苗是於04年12月7號派的。
余德淳講座我都報名了,育兒一生流流長,自己不好好學習不行呢。

yaupuiyi :

女童夏季背心$105;女童冬季背心 $138 (自備白色內襯衫)
夏季運動服 $110  ; 冬季運動服  $150
風衣 $140 ; 橺棉外套 ; 自備白襪及白鞋/白球鞋
不用心急,侍臨開學一兩個月前要預訂校服時再張羅吧。我們不會忘記你的?現時只有k1班才有新校服,一般家長都會等到新學年開學前才決定要否買新校服的。

256#
發表於 05-1-19 09:41 |只看該作者

chuchumui,
Woo~! really thz for your detail information ar~!
so in summer everyday need to wear "白色內襯衫" other colour can't wear >? and then how about the jeans >? all kind is ok >?
then in winter ,inside need wear >? everything is ok >?
yes~! school give me the meno tell me about July come back school to buy the uniform .but i think i need to save money now~!
anyway,really thz for you first~!

O~! now my daughter that school also have 海棠樹苗 homewrok ar~!now my plants is that>

chuchumui 寫道:
sheryl & AnLi,

海棠樹苗是於04年12月7號派的。
余德淳講座我都報名了,育兒一生流流長,自己不好好學習不行呢。

yaupuiyi :

女童夏季背心$105;女童冬季背心 $138 (自備白色內襯衫)
夏季運動服 $110  ; 冬季運動服  $150
風衣 $140 ; 橺棉外套 ; 自備白襪及白鞋/白球鞋
不用心急,侍臨開學一兩個月前要預訂校服時再張羅吧。我們不會忘記你的?現時只有k1班才有新校服,一般家長都會等到新學年開學前才決定要否買新校服的。

257#
發表於 05-1-19 10:19 |只看該作者

yaupuiyi,

Sorry I forgot to provide the price for

258#
發表於 05-1-19 19:21 |只看該作者

O~! chuchumui ,
really thz for your help first~!

259#
發表於 05-1-20 09:40 |只看該作者

Dear yaupuiyi,

When there are outings for students, they need to put on school uniforms so that teachers could easily identify them.  The thick coat might not be necessary in the sense that your daughter could put on thicker clothes inside and wear the thin 風褸uniform on the outside (during outings).

I guess I could pass the clothes to you during Summer break.  The students need to change back to Summer clothes by May-July 05.  We would examine the size of the uniforms and determine which uniform is no longer fit during the Summer holidays.  So let's contact again by that time.   

I have asked for my daughter's permission last night to give her unfitted clothes.  The first question she posted on me was: What is the name of the little girl who will also study in LLC.  If you don't mind, please tell me the name of of your girl (may be by PM).  Thank you.

260#
發表於 05-1-20 10:37 |只看該作者

really thz for chuchumui ar~!
maybe you really can give me your uniform ,then pls pm to me or call me direct la~!
thz for you ~!
and pls check pm la~!
thz~!
chuchumui 寫道:
Dear yaupuiyi,

When there are outings for students, they need to put on school uniforms so that teachers could easily identify them.  The thick coat might not be necessary in the sense that your daughter could put on thicker clothes inside and wear the thin 風褸uniform on the outside (during outings).

I guess I could pass the clothes to you during Summer break.  The students need to change back to Summer clothes by May-July 05.  We would examine the size of the uniforms and determine which uniform is no longer fit during the Summer holidays.  So let's contact again by that time.   

I have asked for my daughter's permission last night to give her unfitted clothes.  The first question she posted on me was: What is the name of the little girl who will also study in LLC.  If you don't mind, please tell me the name of of your girl (may be by PM).  Thank you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題