密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 08-09 P1E parents, let's share
樓主: Kellyaugust2004
go

08-09 P1E parents, let's share [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-27 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
That's gs worksheet 4 to hand in on 10/2.  It's a pc of paper for drawing signs to remind classmates for safety at school.

The red folder has a pc of eng ws which is done and marked already.  I couldnt find another same pc in the school bag.

Busy?  yes, my daughter only finished 3 hw so far.  She needs to do the rest tmr.  When i think of the chinese little writer, i really scared as i know it'll take me a long time to help my daughter to do.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-26 23:12 發表
thanks tatacat and tung tung mami

i've two questions :

1) i misread yesterday hw on GS, it refer the workbook , right?  and teacher put " pls hand in workbook on 2/10" ... i suddenly realize we don ...

22#
發表於 08-9-29 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,

i could only find penm 1 today and the other classmate too, the hw web is not really reliable!!!

dont worry too much about the test, i just spent approx 15 min each today and yesterday to study as i dont want my daughter feel pressure on test or dictation. you particularly need more rest and relax so as your baby

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-29 17:54 發表
tung tung mami and all,

do we have one penm today or 2 ?  as i saw two penm on the web.

good that it's not too much homework today. need to revise for the eng test now.

23#
發表於 08-9-30 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
Absolutely understand your irritation.  i had the same prob the 1st 2 weeks and i spoken to many friends. actually most of the kids are the same. i learnt that i should leave it to my kid. let teachers punish her if she doesnt do hw. let our kids know that it's their responsibilities. last wk my daughter was not sure if she needed to color some pics, i told her to ask teacher as she didn't listen carefully teacher's instruction

my friend in p.2 shared her experience that in p.2 they'll do as much hw in the school as they can so they can play at home but now they're still too young.  so just relax more and tell your son if he doesnt finsih hw everyday, he'll be getting more hw to do and he may not be able to go out on weekend

]原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-29 23:47 發表
tung tung mamai
agree. i don't want my son feel too much pressure too . but he is really naughty tonight. i feel so upset.

he really doesn't like to do hw, esp. penm. he said he want to finish all i ... [/quote]

24#
發表於 08-10-1 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
i slept early last nite and went to the peak today. just saw your note.  my daughter said she knows everything in the eng test but she forgot all questions already.  

couldnt find any color paper in the school bag.  if it does have, let the kids figure out with teacher la, dont worry

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-30 17:59 發表
tung tung mami

how's your daughter think on today eng test?  my son said is easy.   will see the result.

did u find a colour paper in the school bag? i saw from website that  we need to write some  ...

25#
發表於 08-10-1 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
yes, many ppl today. my daughter was very excited.
just have a glance of the other class' chatting in the web. it looks like they always have more hw than our class. it seems that our class is always behind them???

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-1 23:37 發表
Tung tung mami

wah! wonderful. are there many ppl at the Peak. it's really great that can go out to have fun. i just stay at home except going out for lunch and do some shopping.

u're right. no nee ...

26#
發表於 08-10-2 21:26 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
p.22 is done and marked by teacher already.
my daughter is mid-year. i agreed w bbdou and sum sum that it should be randomly assigned the students not according to the birth mth.

bbdou,
i'm ok w the current progress but just wondered why our class are somehow always the slowest in hw or dic or test. but it's good that we can get prepared when seeing the moms discussion in the web. you know, i got a lot of info fm you too in the web

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-2 19:15 發表
tung tung mami

as my son didn't bring his G.S. wb back before, just want to ask, do they need to do p. 22 before?

thanks

27#
發表於 08-10-5 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
Oooh, the music hw is last thur, my daughter wrote p.18 p.18.  i asked her how many pgs and she said only p.18.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-4 22:42 發表
tung tung mami

do u know for music hw, which page need to be done?

thanks

28#
發表於 08-10-6 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
We've just done most of the chi & eng dictation.  for gs, most of the words are very difficult.  dont think my daughter can spell the words. plan to revise as much as she can tmr morning + doing hw.  no matter she can finish or not, will go out tmr afternoon.  she needs to have time to play too.

29#
發表於 08-10-6 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
Tx for the info.  just finished doing hw.  can spend more time on the gs revision tmr morning.  There are a lot of vocab, even the short words have quite a lot la. anyway, it's just a game ....

for the party, according to my daughter, teacher said all students need to bring some food, anything such as chips, cake, juice but not rice.  

btw, are you able to take the gym lesson on Sat.  If yes, i can see you this Sat.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-6 15:17 發表
tung tung mamai
u're right. they need time to play. can't study too long.  according to one of the moms in 1C. the g.s. crosswords test those short words (like help, care, clean... ). anyways, need to ...

30#
發表於 08-10-7 21:53 |顯示全部帖子
we also havent finished the revision today.  my daughter is very naughty. she waked up 7.30am and lied on the bed for almost 1/2 hr then waited for my stupid maid to cook breakfast (she should hv prepared the breakfast b4 we woke up).  we started the revision at about 9.30am but she felt sleepy soon after we started.  she slept for more than 1 hr then ate lunch after woke up.  we started again after lunch but she kept moving like a monkey and kept complainting too much revision.  i was very angry today.

i just bought some chips and candys for the party. my daughter wanted to buy some jelly but we didnt go as she's naughty today. her playtime today was only going to the park. but she still enjoyed very much.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-7 20:54 發表
tung tung mamai
we only start doing hw today as we've friends come over to visit last night.  
not really finish revising all three things.  hope not too much hw tmr la. heeeee

at first, my son said  ...

31#
發表於 08-10-8 22:49 |顯示全部帖子
Oh i forgot to check the school hw web when i was back home.  just now saw that the crossword revision only for the example posted in the school web but my daughter is sleeping tightly lor. too late la, anyway, she still forgot some words even she dictated a few times already.

for part a, i just asked my friend today that it's for phonic, my understanding is that teacher will give them some words and ask them which words have m sound. but dont know if my understanding is correct or not.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-8 16:06 發表
tung tung mamai
our kids get use to wake up early, so they do the same on holidays, which is not good for us ah . heeeeeeee
how do u revise for your girl on part A of the eng. spelling?

afraid too m ...

32#
發表於 08-10-9 23:45 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust,
agree, it's really too much in 1 day. we've (the kids and the parents) worked hard already then dont take it too serious about the result.
btw, did yr son enjoy the party. my daughter was very happy. perhaps she was too excited, last nite she had nightmare ....

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-9 15:53 發表
tung tung mami

doesn't matter la. time is not enough and allow ma.  but three things in the same day is a bit too much for them la. (for us too).
hope not too much hw tonight la as my son ahs swimmi ...

33#
發表於 08-10-9 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
yes, you may want to change the class to weekend or make it later so he can finish hw before the class.  where does he take the swimming class?  it is very tired after swimming. I also changed all the activities.  now only 1 in weekdays because of the teacher's schedule.  I'll rather take 2 lessons on Fri because we have 2 days to do hw.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-9 22:13 發表
tung tung mami

just send my son to his bedroom. it's late. hope he  can sleep better la.
i guess i need to change the swimming class time. (but not easy)....
also, my son is quite naughty , so need  ...

34#
發表於 08-10-15 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all, havent visited this web for a few days.  Happy to see many moms' chatting. Hope can see more 1E and other classes moms' sharing.

Hi kellyaugust, sorry i've missed yr last few msgs. the VA hw is the drawing that havent finished fm the last lesson.  i forgot to put the drawing in the school bag today, my daughter drew another one in the school and did coloring at home. she's got 2 pads of new colouring pens.

Hi mmouse, wc to this web. dont know if we've met or not in Laguna city. but my daughter doesnt take #1 schoolbus so we cant meet in the morning. hope we can meet soon.

Hi bignose, i saw yr chatting w/ other classes. hope you can chat w/ us more. re schoolbus #1, as far as i know it's full already in the morning.

Hi yannokmum, i was shocked to see my daughter's crossword result today ... only 2 words correct!!!! it's more difficult than i expected. you're right, really heeeeadache

原帖由 bignose 於 08-10-15 21:59 發表
hi tungtungma & mmouse

I'm 1C parent, would like to check how long does the school bus take from Laguna city to EC?  And what time does the bus pick up the students?

35#
發表於 08-11-10 01:00 |顯示全部帖子
hi kellyaugust and mmouse, i've by mistake sent you msg in 1D's web.  Too sleepy la ....

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-9 01:10 發表
hello, mmouse

i can't fall asleep tonight... don't know why.
searching for good english course for my son, any ideas ?

tks for your blessing. sure want to meet u too.
teachers still not give me th ...

36#
發表於 08-11-11 19:52 |顯示全部帖子
hi mmouse,
i'm just back home fm work.  we get on school bus at phase I at 7.50, where kristy seats in the bus ? i want to say hello to her, i tried to look at the kids but couldn't recognise her as i've only seen her baby pix here and the bus is always rush to leave. btw, have you already brought kristy to the 3 trips that the school requested.  I haven't yet gone but am planning to go to ocean park or wetland b4 xmas. i've thought of setting up group with laguna moms to join local tour but only know a few parents here. i think the kids will be more happy to go w more friends.

hi kelly,
our school bus is #1.  is jonathan the same? aaah, i should hv asked my daughter wor .... why i couldn't think of it?  has jonathan mentioned anything about my daughter since they are in the same group now?  my daughter said j likes drawing v much.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-11 18:02 發表
tung tung mami
i saw your msg there. can understand you must be exhausted after your girl went to bed.

so, is Johnathan at the same school bus withtung tung and mmouse's girl?   

37#
發表於 08-11-12 13:24 |顯示全部帖子
i saw only 1 boy and 1 girl on the bus this morning.  i smiled at the girl who sat in the front row but cant remember if it's right behind the driver.  but i think she should be kristy as she gets on the bus earlier than us.  
i may be going to ocean park next mon but not make up my mind yet.  then will try to get the free tickets to wetland on dec 20 fm hsbc but i think it's not easy to get.  alternatively, we may go to ocean park on dec 20 or in xmas holiday if we dont travel.  
i'll go to the picnic if my husband cannot make it.
i spoke to one of our class' mom in laguna yesterday. she wants to get together w the moms sometime on sun who live in laguna as we want to get to know more moms.  are you interested in joining us.  if yes, i'll let you know the date after we fix it.  also, we'ld like the moms to join who dont live in laguna too.  perhaps we can discuss on setting up a group to go to the 3 trips together .... then the kids will surely hv fun lah

ote]原帖由 mmouse 於 08-11-11 23:35 發表
Kristy should be sitting behind the driver at window seat.  I'll ask her to look at you when tungtung gets on school bus tmr (not sure if she remembers to do it)

I have to go to Ocean Park before Chr ... [/quote]

38#
發表於 08-11-12 13:51 |顯示全部帖子
hi kelly,
did jonathan told you the funny thing happened on him yesterday?
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-11 18:10 發表
mmouse

i see. yup, i really want to let J takes some english reading course. i know one is good at Tin Hou. but their latest class time on weekday is 5pm. that mean, i've to go to EC and pick him up  ...

39#
發表於 08-11-12 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
actually my daughter said he has fallen on the floor when he held the 2 legs of his desk. she said he looked v funny.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-12 17:46 發表
tungtung mami

yup, i know, he has a habit (before, but he do the same sometime now, is before going to the sch bus, he will grap anything he saw near the door), he bought the cockroach back to sch an ...

40#
發表於 08-11-25 13:31 |顯示全部帖子
hi kelly, my kid is very naughty recently. she always claims she's getting more happy to study at EC. when she gets home, she still in an exciting mood jumping around. it's very difficult to cool her down to do hw so recently she always sleeps late.  havent yet started any revision even the crossword game !!!!!!
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-24 21:56 發表
hello mmouse

i found that Johnathan wrote 27/11 for G.S. crossword puzzle .

how are u doing?  

tung tung mami

where are u ? how are u doing?
J just finished the chinese "mock paper" . ..
hmmm. ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題