密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
樓主: ahchungma
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-11-9 06:22 |顯示全部帖子
It doesn't matter la, while we are keeping on to let him/her know "to be first" depending on what situation/circumstances and how we perceive, they will know how to view where they will stand on the "first", "last", "middle". My daughter seems that she is learning the difference between "first" and "last" on circumstances. I gradually recognise the issue is not how they behave at a particular moment, rather how we keep on delivering and reinforcing "value" to them without any panic.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-4 16:35 發表

Hi, nck,

Miss Chau: no discipline!! He always want to be the" first" . Whatever go to toilet or answering question, he has no patient to wait, so being complain by others"  Miss Chau, Zeon 唔 排 隊 ...

22#
發表於 08-11-16 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter told us that she deliberately gave a wrong answer, i.e. 雞 while she knew it was 牛. I am totally dead hard on my daughter assessment.

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-11-12 22:05 發表
yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.

23#
發表於 08-11-23 09:25 |顯示全部帖子
We can't see any chance in getting good in daily assessmnent. You know Miss Chau very often asked my daughter to let us to see her because she did quite many surprised behaviour.
原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-19 01:28 發表

Don't worry. Zeon said most of the students got 7-10 ticks. They will get the similar results in every test. The difference should be the daily assessment.

24#
發表於 08-12-13 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
Ou planting grows a lot! Thanks for your reminder, I will buy some fertilisers, hopefully we can see flower blooming during Christmas

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-12-9 17:36 發表
唔知大家盆三色蓳種成點呢,我哋果盆"青BB"( macros 幫佢改咗個名)已有十多片葉,前日,仲發現咗d根已長出盆底,於是換咗個大d嘅盆.花圃小姐話,如果已有十幾片葉,就可加d液體肥比佢(開花肥),等佢可以快d開花,之後每格三星 ...

25#
發表於 08-12-26 00:14 |顯示全部帖子
I have no much idea on how she will spend her holiday, just spent three day morning art workshop.  We may fly a kite, BBQ, go hiking and book fair with hem cause we did not have time to play with her and wish thay we could have happy and relxed family gathering.
原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-12-24 00:22 發表

Zeon has join a X'mas class in his art centre( near KV). 1&1/2 hr for each section(cooking or making artworks)Zeon will learn how to make gingerbread, apple crumble and chocolate X'mas tree and then ...

26#
發表於 09-3-14 08:29 |顯示全部帖子
I think so as Nausicaa told me that the whole class have got this. However while i asked her who is the winner, she told that no one get the champion!

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 09-3-10 14:07 發表
我估係全級第三名,因為暄暄話全班同學都有襟章!

27#
發表於 09-3-19 22:04 |顯示全部帖子
How's his health! does he recover? I heard nothing  from Miss Chow and i think it is OK.
原帖由 yimwmc 於 09-3-18 16:49 發表
Hi Mamis,

Zeon was absent for 2 days because of fever. Any special things in class? He told me some classmates were absent too.  

Bless you all and kids.

28#
發表於 09-3-26 22:42 |顯示全部帖子
assessment again???? We have to work hard for them. Thanks for your health reminder! My daughter seems very happy in school and always recite rhymes when she is back to home. She sais that these are taught by Ms. Chow. Now i heard from Ms Chow that my daughter has been improving her behaviour, but she should learn how to sit properly. I believe that as time goes, while we insist to encourage our kids behave well, they will be smart kids with good manners.

She says that these
原帖由 yimwmc 於 09-3-25 16:26 發表
Hi mamis,

有無人知幾時做 assessment?有朋友話 within Ester 前後.

P.S. 天氣又冷又熱,小朋友要保重身体.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題