go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-6 07:56 |顯示全部帖子
hi,

nice to meet u.
my boy is also studying in 1d.
i toke him to school in these few days.
i found only one boy cried in the first day of lesson, so don't need to worry so much la.

2#
發表於 08-9-8 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
hi all,

今日送仔返学, 佢一到課室門口, 已自已入去, 仲同老師講早晨, 坐低後, 仲即刻同我揮手示意bye-bye.我真不能相信, 佢喺呢幾日, 已"快速地成長"。

接仔放學時, 佢喺咁同我講 "中秋節就到, 老師話我哋可以玩燈籠同食月餅, 我哋買咗燈籠同月餅未呀?" 同埋講" policemen, policewoman", 我想, 呢啲就喺佢今日學嘅嘢。仲有佢自言自語講" 水杯放呢度, 毛巾盒放呢度, 食物盒放呢度, 咁就可以食茶點啦" 當 我問佢"呢啲喺老師你架?" 佢對我笑而不語. 我就覺得好安慰, 覺得個仔好似大個咗。 希望我哋的小孩, 可以不斷進步

3#
發表於 08-9-9 17:38 |顯示全部帖子
今日送仔仔返學, 發覺原來當就嚟上堂時, 老師會叫小朋友收玩具, 但喺佢唔會指定邊個收, 反而, 佢喺以發問嘅型式" 夠時上堂哄, 請問有冇小朋友可以幫手收拾呀?" 然後就見到幾位小朋友爭住擧手話"我,我,我"我即時"叮"一聲,原來KV 喺用這種方法, 令小朋友主動咁合作. 我哋作為家長嘅, 可以此作借鏡呢。

放學時, 仔仔就"stand up, sit down "並做埋動作,唔知喺唔喺今日教嘅英文呢?
問佢有冇唱歌, 佢就話唱咗" twinkle twinkle little star " and "ABC's song"
問佢老師有冇講故事, 佢就話講咗個"小當當"故事。內容話:小當當返學, 成日上堂瞓覺, 跟住放學又未瞓醒,冇得返屋企" 我好懷疑呢個似喺佢作嘅多D, 真沒好氣.
問佢班裏是否分咗組, 佢就話分咗" 蘋果,西瓜,香蕉,芒果,同埋橙汁組" 而佢就喺西瓜組。真喺要 find out 佢同我講真定講假

4#
發表於 08-9-11 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to me shyly.
he also told me that he fed the fishes today. i found that he loves the fishes so much, everyday when i pick him up, he might go to visit them immediately.
he hasn't  told me any name of his schoolmate yet. hope he will tell me one day.

hi ahchungma,

my point of view is same as yours. i do think disciplinary training is important in childhood.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:58 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 08-9-13 18:35 |顯示全部帖子
ching ching mami,

唔好咁担心啦, 因為每個小朋友都有佢哋唔同嘅性格,或者ching ching 比較內向, 須要多少少時間先適應新環境。當佢認識到新嘅朋友仔,或者習慣咗新環境、新嘅學校運作,情況就会好好多架啦。比D信心啦
我反而担心仔仔太八掛,唔專心上堂。因以前讀N1 時,佢D老師都有同我講,話佢"鍾意"講嘢. sigh....
另, 佢哋通常玩D要砌嘅玩具,好似Lego 果類。或者ching ching 唔多鍾意果D玩具都唔定。因為仔仔都曾經講過"點解唔喺好似以前學校咁有車車玩嘅" 我謂有同佢講"你返到屋企, 已經有咁多車玩, 返學校玩其他玩具咁唔喺仲開心咩?" 後來見佢無再提, 可能已接受現實, 或已找到更好更吸引嘅嘢唔定。

近呢兩日,仔仔教我點謂之坐靚靚, 喺要"腰要直, 手放喺大比" 仲喺要放雙手在大比喺中段, 唔可以大高或太低 。做完個動作, 仲不斷問我" 媽咪我坐得靚唔靚?" 比佢笑死。
原帖由 澄曜媽媽 於 08-9-12 11:03 發表
我的女兒這兩天回家不太開心, 她說返學好悶, 無玩具玩, 令我好擔心.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-13 18:58 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 08-9-14 15:57 |顯示全部帖子
今日先至知, 原來老師已開始教揸筆。見仔仔揸住支筆, 自言自語 " 揸筆隻手就好似支 嘭嘭槍咁樣" 見佢隻手先做個手槍手勢, 跟住就用食指及姆指揸住支筆, 中指托住筆竿。當然佢揸筆嘅手勢比正確嘅揸筆手勢, 仍是有待努力。但至少有個好開始。

昨日開始, 已有Drunny nose & cough. 希望佢可以快Drecover 就好啦

7#
發表於 08-9-15 18:37 |顯示全部帖子
yes, i also feel it's good to share things here in BK, coz we can imagine the whole pic of the class then.

2 weeks passed quickly, my son has changed so much. i found that he likes to go to school more than ever before. he always says " 我就嚟去返學啦" even he is having his holiday. he keeps teaching me by saying " miss chau 話......".
i remembered just a week before, i asked him whether  he likes the previous nursery or KV. at that time, he still told me that he loves the previous one more than KV.but yesterday, when i asked the same question once again, he immediately said KV. what a rapid change i thought .

after these 2 honeymoon weeks. i think it would be a new life for them. hope everyone can get used to their new life smoothly.:)

8#
發表於 08-9-26 15:14 |顯示全部帖子
Domino is just like a circle, students will be taught to use the Domino for counting. eg, one Domino stands for 1 , two Domino stands for 2...quote]原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-26 09:04 發表
What's Domino ? He seems exciting when he hears Domino but can't tell what is it ? [/quote]

9#
發表於 08-10-3 17:39 |顯示全部帖子
i also didn't hear anything about punishment from my kid. maybe it's just a warning or something like this, don't worry too much.

my boy told me the name of his classmates recently. one is called"謙喬", another is "思豪'. i'm happy that he has met some new friend in the class.

10#
發表於 08-10-5 13:58 |顯示全部帖子
yes, my son is also in the apple group.  it might be your daughter's name then. my son also knows 浩林. because they are all sitting in the same table.

11#
發表於 08-10-6 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
hi yimwmc,

it's pleased to know that he told me the truth. he sometimes tells me his school life actively. as today he told me that he has learnt the chinese word of autumn and has learnt "3 dominoes".

kids always saying something unpredictable. my son recently said that he has so many dominoes on his legs. but i told him i couldn't find any. he then pointed at the bruises on his legs and said"see, these are the dominoes. don't u see these??" hahaha.......so funny.
原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-5 22:55 發表
Dear cocochiu,

Your son is so smart. Yes, my son forgot to bring back the towel box last Tue.

12#
發表於 08-10-8 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
has any parent recieved the notice about the "parents day"?
i read from the other thread that the parents day will be held on the middle of october, but i still haven't recieved any notice from school. i'm afriad that my son lost the notice in somewhere...

today he told me he has changed the seat. he is now sitting in the banana group. does it mean that he has been allocated to another group?? truly dunno.

he told me that "趙佩暄" is the only one  who could get sticker from teacher today, coz she could keep the classroom clean during eating.
i'm just afriad he was the only student who couldn't get any sticker today... ....

13#
發表於 08-10-10 03:53 |顯示全部帖子
i've received too. appointment on 25/10

14#
發表於 08-11-11 08:54 |顯示全部帖子
my son has changed winter uniform today as the weather turned cold extremely.

my son told me that ms chau asked the students to bring some animals pic on tuesday. did anyone hear of this issue from your child?

15#
發表於 08-11-12 22:05 |顯示全部帖子
yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.

16#
發表於 08-11-13 16:23 |顯示全部帖子
i think they have finished the assessment and will start with the home reading programe tomorrow.because my son reminded me to bring the story books to school tomorrow.

17#
發表於 08-11-15 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
yimwmc,

yes, my son also got "mud" and "一束花"

he told me that they didn't go through the story books in the class. no question was asked so far.

and about the playdoh, my son told me that it's a gift from miss chau, don't need to bring it back on monday.is it true?

18#
發表於 08-11-17 16:39 |顯示全部帖子
don't worry, she was just kidding u. maybe she wanna give u a surprise later.

other thread said the assessment result will be a/v around 2 weeks later. god bless everyone.
原帖由 nck 於 08-11-16 23:58 發表
My daughter told us that she deliberately gave a wrong answer, i.e. 雞 while she knew it was 牛. I am totally dead hard on my daughter assessment.

19#
發表於 08-11-19 18:13 |顯示全部帖子
there's a new song "counting song"

one two three, one two three
how many people are there?
one two three, one two three,
daddy, mammy, I make three.

20#
發表於 08-11-27 17:25 |顯示全部帖子
don't take it so seriously. maybe it's just kind of revision in the class. to see how much did the students learn.

i just wonder, when can we get the result of the assessment.
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-26 23:04 發表
Seems they are having assessment very often. Daphne told me they did some circling alphabets on a piece of paper yesterday. And I did confirm with Ms. Mak about that.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題