搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
查看: 10031|回覆: 36
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-2 14:50 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello to all KV parents!

Let's have a new thread on K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09.

My daughter's name is Daphne. Let's share!

She cried this morning when she got on the school bus. However, she looked very happy when she came back. She also told me she enjoyed going to KV very much. What a relief!

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-2 15:13 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-5 21:52 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, Peggyst. Nice to meet you too.

Although my daughter still cried very loudly when she got into the school bus, she always said she liked the school very much.

Does your daughter go to school by school bus too? May I know in which district do you live?

原帖由 Peggyst 於 08-9-3 09:44 發表
Hello, Nice to meet you.

我的囡囡叫慧賢呀! 昨天上學都好開心呀!  今日仲係佢的3歲生日添, 希望我地的小朋友日日返學都係o甘開心啦!

請多多指教.:)

3#
發表於 08-9-9 21:45 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Cocochiu, your son is so smart. He could tell you so many things.

My daughter didn't tell me much but she did say "唔講得". Is that really so? Because some other BK mama said the teacher in KV discouraged the child to tell the school life to their parents. To me, if they can influence my daughter to become a well-disciplined and self-motivated girl, then whatever method (provided that it's ethical) they use will be alright.

My daughter told me if she helped in tidying up then she would get a cup cake. That's why the children like to help in tidying up.And she also told me about singing "ABC" and "twinkle twinkle little stars", watching "Noddy" and playing puzzles. But this week, she said there were fewer toys to play.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-9 22:02 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-9-12 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter also recited that too! "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!"

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:47 發表
hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to ...

5#
發表於 08-9-13 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
澄曜媽媽,

Yes, do give your daughter time. Last year, when my daughter was in N1, she cried nearly for a whole year. She got very upset whenever she separated from family or auntie. However, she would stop crying inside the school. You see, they are only 2-3 years old. They are still very very young. They do need time to get used to the new environment, esp without family members there. My daughter also told me she liked her nursery more than KV because there were more toys in nursery. But I told her that she is a big girl now and need to learn more things other than playing toys.

6#
發表於 08-9-16 21:05 |顯示全部帖子
When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters and contents. And she said  she used scissors to cut Mickey and played basketball (?) at playground today.

Yes, I strongly agree we share what we know about the school life in KV. Please keep on sharing.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 23:54 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 08-9-18 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty times with different food and drinks. But she looks really funny and I'm really glad that she enjoy her school life so much.

She also told me she practised writing A, B, C today. Was she telling the truth? or she told me what she did at home only as sometimes she would mix up things doing in school and at home.

8#
發表於 08-9-21 01:45 |顯示全部帖子
nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly asked me whether I would bring her to the Nursery she went last year. I asked her the reason and she replied that there weren't many toys in KV. In the first week, she always told me she liked KV very much as there were many toys for her to play but in the subsequent weeks, she started telling me she wanted go back to nursery. But she still looks very happy when she goes to school. It seems that she still needs sometime to get used to the different teaching environment in K1.

How about you? Did you daughter comment on KV?

原帖由 nck 於 08-9-20 23:59 發表
Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有 ...

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:47 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-9-25 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the school office?

原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-25 13:34 發表
Glad to share the children's school life here.

Let me ask my son which fruit group he belongs to.

Sometimes, he pretends to be Ms Chau/Mak and ask me to follow his instruction.

He asks me to read t ...

10#
發表於 08-9-27 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

nck,

I still don't know if KV teaching method is suitable to my daughter or not. Although she still told me, from time to time, that she would rather go to the previous school or her english class, she didn't resist going to KV and she always told me that she liked all the teachers and even the Ms. Leung and the driver in the school bus. After all, we need to give some time to them to adapt to the new enviroment.

11#
發表於 08-10-1 09:59 |顯示全部帖子
囡囡話有同學仔因傾計所以比MS.CHAU罰企

12#
發表於 08-10-3 20:38 |顯示全部帖子
I'm sorry if I have scared parents. Maybe my daughter has mixed up what happened in school and that in the story book.

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-3 17:39 發表
i also didn't hear anything about punishment from my kid. maybe it's just a warning or something like this, don't worry too much.

my boy told me the name of his classmates recently. one is called"謙 ...

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-10-3 20:40 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 08-10-5 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
Your daughter is very smart and can remember so many classmates. My daughter only recalled 2 names when I mentioned those you've listed here.

原帖由 nck 於 08-10-4 00:00 發表
Your son know my daughter's name - 晅翹(not 謙喬), are your son and my daughter in the same apple group? My daughter told me many classmate name: Derek, zeon, 慧賢, 浩林, 俊庭, Daphane,佩暄...... Hope ...

14#
發表於 08-10-9 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
I've received the notice of Parent's day already. I will have the appointment on 18/10.

15#
發表於 08-10-15 20:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, yimwmc,

my daugher Daphne said she was in the same group with Zeon, 江悅婷,任安兒. She has just changed to Banana group. I will be seeing Ms. Chau at 9:00 this Sat. May see u there.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:50 發表

Hi,

My appointment  is 18/10 09:15.

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the b ...

16#
發表於 08-10-16 20:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hi, huenhuenma, my daughter also mentioned that huen huen has hurt her hand previously in Disney and she was OK now. And when I showed her the pic under your name in BK, she recognized at once that she was huen huen. So, you will have your appt at 9:30, right? May see u there.

Dear yimwmc,
My daughter said, "陳斯翱今日食老婆餅,好好笑呀!" Is that true?

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-10-16 20:05 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 08-10-18 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
I've met Ms. Chau today. She advised me to remind Daphne to sit properly because she always sit like leaning on sofa. Also, she didn't take care of herself very well in the school, alway waited for someone to take care of her (at home, auntie will do that). And She needs to improve her attention as sometimes she looks around and not listening especially at the end of a school day.

18#
發表於 08-10-20 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

another one:
秋風起,黃葉落

19#
發表於 08-10-24 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have homework today. Need to encourage Daphne to initiate doing it by herself.

20#
發表於 08-10-25 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
Jennysytl,
Daphne's version:
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick (or Jack's in a hurry)
Jack jumps over the candle stick (and she changes into"sand", "bean bag")

nck,
Daphne said sometimes she was the first, sometimes others (like Tung Tung) to get on the yellow bus. Daphne also could recall Huen Kiu going on the wrong bus. She said Huen Kiu lined up before her and she told Huen Kiu "晅翹,你唔係黃車O架" Huen Kiu then answered "我係架".
‹ 上一主題|下一主題