搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 Disappointed to sch. bus arrangement
發新帖
查看: 1990|回覆: 16
go

Disappointed to sch. bus arrangement [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-25 19:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
As I still haven't received any notification from the sch. bus company, so I called the company today.  I understand that the company is very busy recently, but I consider their coordination and administration is really poor.  
The guy told me the pick up time and price, but she could not tell the pick up point in my estate exactly.  She said she could only report what the driver stated on the sheet, but the driver stated unclearly, so she asked me to call the driver directly (she sounded impatient at this moment).  OK, I don't mind!  However the driver could not be reached whole day long, as his mobile phone was off indeed.  Message was left, but no reply yet.  I wonder is it the responsibility of the company communicating with their driver clearly and then notifying clients directly?  
Remarks: Ma On Shan to Tin Hau cost HK$2000.  Pick up at 7:08 and drop at 12:44 (on 1/9 and 2/9).  Such a long journey!

FFMaMa  
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-26 14:15 |只看該作者
Dear FFMaMa ,

I do have some kind of confusion from the drive and the bus co.

The bus drive called my hubby to stated a place, but the co. called me for another street.

I asked the lady where should we wait, and she said she didn't know (I told her, there must be a position caused the street is long, and it seems she got no idea and asked me to contact the driver again.)

The driver said he is driving and ask me to call later ??

I live in Sai Kung and I also need to pay 2000 and my girl need to get on the bus at 7:05a.m.

wow but their school time is 8:40a.m., nearly need 2 hours to go ??

siubchumama

原帖由 FFMaMa 於 08-8-25 19:54 發表
As I still haven't received any notification from the sch. bus company, so I called the company today.  I understand that the company is very busy recently, but I consider their coordination and admin ...

3#
發表於 08-8-26 20:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 siubchumama 於 08-8-26 14:15 發表
Dear FFMaMa ,

I do have some kind of confusion from the drive and the bus co.

The bus drive called my hubby to stated a place, but the co. called me for another street.

I asked the lady where shoul ...

Another bad experience again !
Today, I called the bus driver as bus company directed continously.  However his phone remained off.  I called the bus company again, and asked for their follow-up action, but they had no concrete reply so far.
I therefore tried and tried and tried......Tonight, I finally called the bus driver.  However he told me that he was not responsible for Ma On Shan route.  He queried why the company giving wrong information to me, and he seemed did not know Ms. YEUNG (the contact person of Ma On Shan route) at all.  I shared my helplessness, and he agreed counterchecking for me and replying me afterwards.

RIDICULOUS !!

FFMaMa

[ 本帖最後由 FFMaMa 於 08-8-26 20:16 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-8-27 14:14 |只看該作者
I found a nanny bus from Ma On Shan to Tin Hau.  The pick up and drop off time is better than the schedule offered by existing bus company.  Please send me a message/pm if you have interest to join.  Thank you.

5#
發表於 08-8-27 19:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 Lofty 於 08-8-27 14:14 發表
I found a nanny bus from Ma On Shan to Tin Hau.  The pick up and drop off time is better than the schedule offered by existing bus company.  Please send me a message/pm if you have interest to join.   ...

Lofty,

Please check P.M.

FFMaMa

6#
發表於 08-8-28 07:04 |只看該作者
Egghead and Chunlim,

Pls check PM.

FFMaMa

7#
發表於 08-8-28 20:25 |只看該作者
So far, I've received two versions in regards to 'pick up' and 'drop off' times from school bus company.  
Today, the bus mum called me and told me the time as first version again.  I also received a boarding pass note which stated the first version as well.  
Bus mum could not confirm the time exactly, as she just got the schedule from the company today.  She even did not know the school time in first 2 days and on Wed indeed.
She advised me taking the earlier time for waiting the bus, and she would reconfirm the drop off time in the morning on 1/9.

I'm very confused and already lost my temper !

FFMaMa

8#
發表於 08-8-29 00:51 |只看該作者
FFMaMa

I also find the service of  school bus company is not satisfactory.  I have similar experience as you.  The women who called me are not very polite.  They called me last Satuarday advising me the pick up and drop off time.  But on Monday they called again and gave me an update information.   Honestly I do not have confidence on the company business service so I double confirm again this morning.  

I live in Tseung Kwan O and the pick up time is better, at 7:45.

Alsonnet

9#
發表於 08-9-26 16:47 |只看該作者
我年年投訴校車公司,年年都冇咩改善
今年,曾問校方如何處理校車問題,十問九不知
看來學校都係好似政府咁,外判後就咩都唔理
算啦,慳番啖氣啦
喜歡CKY的教學模式,就真係要忍受一下校方的supporting services
我都有想過加入家教會
不過相信,家教會只參與大事,理唔到校方日常行政
唉~唉~唉~

10#
發表於 08-9-26 17:57 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

11#
發表於 08-9-29 09:46 |只看該作者
貓公子:

以 閣下對學校的投入,及敢評的性格,如果你參加家教會,我都會投你一票。

12#
發表於 08-9-29 10:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 kyliema2006 於 08-9-29 09:46 發表
貓公子:

以 閣下對學校的投入,及敢評的性格,如果你參加家教會,我都會投你一票。

多謝kyliema2006 cmpyu美言
我非常慚愧...
老實講,網上敢言,不代表現實敢言
我孩子仍需在CKY渡過一段漫長的日子嘛....

我因工作關係,代表老板坐在一些政府的「吹水」advisory committees
多年經驗告訴我,任何事,政府已有想做的方案
開會話gather views,其實結果在minutes中都係寫「members unanimously agreed to (政府想法)....
Committees, 其實是用來集體承擔責任
又或者是,集體御責,冇人負責

我覺得,天下政府(學校)都有不足之處
任何制度也有好處和壞處
(我係唔讚成普選架,唔知會唔會俾人罵係「左仔」?哈)
只要學校在學術方面的大方向原則不變
其他事,能忍則忍....阿彌陀佛

13#
發表於 08-9-29 12:03 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Very interesting and to the point. Just as last night my wife did argue what's the point of rainbow coloring those paper tags(38nos) regarding very simple english words (Y3 already), I can only replied as long as we can bear, do it or else she may suffer in one form or another.

14#
發表於 08-10-7 00:57 |只看該作者

TKO School Bus arrangement

To all TKO parents

Just in case you don't know, school bus arrangement has changed a bit.  The pick up time is at 0745am and the drop off time is at 4:30pm in Tiu Keng Leng.  The bus route is from TKO via Yau Tong, Laguna City and Scenary Garden in Lam Tin in the morning.  Round trip passing through the Eastern Harbour Crossing to the above places with last stop in TKO.  A lot better than before when the coach passed through the Cross Harbour Tunnel in Wanchai.  (My son arrived home every day at 5:20pm the earliest last month before the change)

15#
發表於 08-10-7 12:08 |只看該作者
My experience is a different.   The pick up time is earlier, from 7:55 to 7:25 and the bus always arrives punctually.  However the drop off time (in 新寶城) is from 4:55 to 4:25 and the bus always arrives later than 4:45.   

Up to now they have not advised me the drop off time for Wednesday.   

I don't mind the pick up time is earlier but the drop off time should be earlier to the same extent  too.

Based on FFMaMa information,  I think my son is the first to get on the bus and the last one to get off the bus.

Alsonnet

原帖由 longma 於 08-10-7 00:57 發表
To all TKO parents

Just in case you don't know, school bus arrangement has changed a bit.  The pick up time is at 0745am and the drop off time is at 4:30pm in Tiu Keng Leng.  The bus route is from TK ...

16#
發表於 08-10-17 17:28 |只看該作者
我都想將我既超級不愉快經歷講比大家聽,同時提醒大家若要搬屋都要有心理準備校車會拒絕接你既小朋友!
我岩岩搬左屋,嚴格黎講只係搬落左一條街,9月1日我地接囡囡落校車時我老公仲特登問左司機搬左屋可唔可以接,話埋比佢知搬去邊,司機答應該無大問題,到第二朝我送囡囡上車時,個司機仲特登叫我上車同我講話新站因要DOU小小,驚會影響其他人,所以佢建議我新站做頭站,我都同意因為將心比己都唔想要人地就我所以又要改時間,跟住就咁講左話決定左幾時搬再通知佢!
到上個星期我地決定呢兩日搬我老公再同司機講時,佢改哂口風話唔關佢事,叫我地搵校車公司,到打去校車公司初時都話可以,叫我地比張地圖佢,比左佢又話我地遲通知要同司機商量,大佬一開學就通知都叫遲??兩個扯哂貓尾,到前日覆我唔可以,原因好簡單,因為佢地之前為左自已條路行得順D,改左條路線,已經要其中一個學生早左上車,如果今次再改,又係要接左果個學生先比較順,佢地唔敢再叫人改所以犠牲左我個囡!
我好想如果你地係我會有咩反應??因我想知係咪大家都認為係佢地溝通同安排上有問題?定有其它睇法??

17#
發表於 08-10-18 00:45 |只看該作者
校車的服務真是差極了, 但是, 年年都是同一間校車公司做, 明明屋苑門口可停車的, 就是偏偏要你行前50米, 讓兩個小朋友一起上車,同司機講司機就叫你同校車公司講, 同公司講又話司機不肯, 總之, 我未遇過比此公司更差的服務.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題