用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any comments on Parkview International Preschool in ...
發新帖
查看: 1473|回覆: 2
go

Any comments on Parkview International Preschool in Elements? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-5 22:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone knows if it's a good school?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-7 20:40 |只看該作者
The school opened last Sept.  At that time, it was really chaotic.  It had no policy and I feel being treated unfairly.  When I enrol, I asked if I can accompany my child at the beginning.  The lady who answered the phone said I can stay in the classroom as long as I can.  After classes started, I can't go it at all.  I asked the principal and told her her secretary said that I can stay as long as possible, she responded that her secretary always says whatever she wants.  This is so irresponsible.  It turned out that the school has no policy on this and they let each individual teacher decide if parents are allowed to go into the classroom during the first week or so.

Later, we found out (around Oct 08) that the school's licence for the 2 year old class has not been issued by the education board.  And with immediate effect, the school requests every kid be accompanied by an adult till the licence is issued.  I think it was issued one month later.

I think last year's principal is no longer there.  I am not sure if the school will improve this year.  But last year, it was really, really bad.

3#
發表於 08-8-10 17:40 |只看該作者
i arranged a school visit last week, feeling good, but i have not asked about the license ... they just said that from pre-school to K3, kids can attend the lessons alone except for the first 3 lessons...

Any more comment?  i am about to apply their playgroup starting from 2009 Jan.
做o左740天奶媽, 終於收工啦! 各位繼續努力哦!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題