用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Searching the Best School in the World Donated to th ...
樓主: Fate
go

Searching the Best School in the World Donated to thankful [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-7-10 10:23 |只看該作者
Am I the only one to feel that Fate talks like a cult leader?  Probably it is all too new age to me and I am too old.  I prefer substance to mere talking.

BTW, I see nothing very dramatic in Fate's history.  One of my helpers has a far more dramatic life.  And she does not talk nonsense.

And yet BTW, as thankful said, don't brag with figures unless you want to be the laughing stock of the world. (You did give me a good laugh this morning nevertheless when I read you post.)

And yet further BTW, I enjoy the quotable quotes at the end of Fate's posts.  They are far more worth reading than what is on top of them.  Also save me some time to look for George Sayer's books.

[ 本文章最後由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 10:28 編輯 ]

62#
發表於 08-7-10 10:35 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

63#
發表於 08-7-10 10:47 |只看該作者

64#
發表於 08-7-10 11:17 |只看該作者
Let go back to the topic.  In search of the best school (or four best schools, one in four different countries, or eleven ones in eleven different world major cities, if that matters), one has to keep an open-mind, be wise, stay positive and avoid all the negative influences in life.  If you really try, you will find it/them.  If you cannot find it/them, it is only because you did not try hard enough.  Try it again, take a deep breath, slow down and go deep into your inner self – have you ex-boss or in laws affected you too much?  Do you hate them too much that you let yourself be blinded?  Remember, stay positive.  You must not let your past experiences, happy or unhappy, influence you too much.  The priority is now.  Say a poetry of a Yogi if that helps.  Awakening your heart and your inner self is the key in the eternal search for the best school.  When you are filled with hope and glory and love, and when you are not troubled by people like thankful, iamfine and daydream, you will see the light. The best schools are in the light.

[ 本文章最後由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 11:25 編輯 ]

65#
發表於 08-7-10 11:17 |只看該作者

66#
發表於 08-7-10 11:29 |只看該作者
God! May God help you!

原文章由 thankful 於 08-7-10 10:17 發表
Fate,

Here are my answers.  As I said, I will be concise and straight to the point.
(1)  I was just presenting my views on your postings.  How many BK parents support you is not relevant, is it?
(2)  ...

67#
發表於 08-7-10 11:40 |只看該作者
Words on their own are meaningless. Our kids can learn a word a day from a dictionary, a maths formula from a text book everyday, why do we send them to school?  We attend church for the same purpose, we can read pages of Bible on our own, it will be different if there is a person to help us, not telling everything to us, to find the answers ourselves.

May God help you.

原文章由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 11:17 發表
Let go back to the topic.  In search of the best school (or four best schools, one in four different countries, or eleven ones in eleven different world major cities, if that matters), one has to keep ...

68#
發表於 08-7-10 11:40 |只看該作者
If the poetry of Yogi does not work, you may try 般若波羅密多心經 -

般若波羅密多心經

觀自在菩薩   行深般若波羅密多時   照見五蘊皆空   度一切苦厄   舍利子   色不異空   空不異色  色即是空   空即是色   受想行識   亦復如是   舍利子   是諸法空相   不生不滅   不垢不淨   不增不減   是故空中無色   無受想行識   無眼耳鼻舌身意   無色聲香味觸法   無眼界  乃至無意識界   無無明   亦無無明盡   乃至無老死   亦無老死盡  無苦集滅道  無智亦無得   以無所得故  菩提薩埵   依般若波羅密多故   心無罣礙    無罣礙故   無有恐怖   遠離顛倒夢想  究竟涅槃  三世諸佛   依般若波羅密多故  得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提 故知般若波羅密多  是大神咒 是大明咒 是無上咒  是無等等咒   能除一切苦   真實不虛  故說般若波羅密多咒   即說咒曰  揭諦揭諦   波羅揭諦 波羅僧揭諦   菩提薩婆訶

Be patient, take your time.  The search for the best schools is never easy.  May The Shari'A be with you. Amen

69#
發表於 08-7-10 11:54 |只看該作者

70#
發表於 08-7-10 12:09 |只看該作者

71#
發表於 08-7-10 12:20 |只看該作者
Hi thankful,

You are right.  I got too carried away.  But Fate's posts are so amusing and entertaining (I did have a good laugh after reading what he said about his DRAMATIC life) that I could not help it.  I am still laughing and feel like having a big glass of Venve-Clicquot for lunch.

原文章由 thankful 於 08-7-10 12:09 發表
Sorry, iamfine.  For a moment, I thought that you had been overwhelmed by Fate and his friends' gibberish and gone mad!  Fate said that he has long passed the stage of "ascertaining himself by others' ...

72#
發表於 08-7-10 13:39 |只看該作者
Hey you two little naughty things, THANKFUL and IAMFINE, so you have got the upper hand now, can you please give FATE time to breath and think.  But I must admit this little thread is really amusing to read.  So keep it going and give us some fun!!
Having said that, hey all of you, stop involving your family members into this thread, if I can kindly ask you to do so.  "Sorry for your kids, your wife blablabla"... this thread is purely an exchange of opinions among us and it is unfair for us to involve them.  Dont you agree?
THANKFUL, I must say I agree with you on 3 things:-
(1) be straightforward - well unless this is your blog then you can write whatever style you like
(2) I dont want any details either - someone's salary figures etc.  Simply because it is none of my business, be it big or small
(3) Plenty more people suffered or still suffering from  1997, SARS crisis, or the recent crashing stock market.  I dont see Fate's life experience is anything dramatic.  Well at least, he can still stand on his feet, got a lovely wife, 2 lovely boys and live in UK or Australia (I dont know) - two not so bad countries.
My 2 million worth!!

73#
發表於 08-7-10 14:10 |只看該作者

74#
發表於 08-7-10 18:08 |只看該作者
The truth is at last out. Wolves at last showing its TAILS.  
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ATTACHED FEEDBACK MADE BY iamfine.

This proves iamfine, thankful and Mighty are NOT here to make positive contributions, but only here to TEASE at other people's, TO YOU THREE, "mistakes and not so dramatic life experience"

Have you three stood on a train platform almost jumped down? And your son almost died?  This is NOT dramatic enough for you three? COOL BLOOD.  How can any decent human being made fun of others TRAGEDIES? ARE ANY OF YOU REALLY A PARENT? SICK JOKE.

At first, you three appeared to be IMPATIENT ONLY, but as time goes on, it has shown no matter what Fate says, you three keep ATTACKING.  I can not imagine a decent human being has SO MUCH FUN IN ATTACKING only because you three think you are BETTER(?) (And not like others like Fate?)

thankful, you are straight forward for what? BEING RUDE? Investment? Please stop showing off your investment knowledge to Fate. On his FREE advice (YES FREE - SUSPICIOUS?), I had LOST MUCH MUCH MUCH LESS.  I avoid exact figure because Mighty not like figures because herself does not make much? Oh! This may be the REASON you three DISLIKE Fate - He earned MORE $$$ than you three, meeting successful people than you three, living in more countries than you three and so on unintentionally hurting your SELF ESTEM? I accept there are other people better than me, because they work harder or they are more clever and I do not complain, attack the least.

Did you three NOT understand the importance of BEING KIND TO OTHERS? I wanted to buy Fate a big gift after his advice, he refused to accept and asked me to DONATE 5% of profit to a charity.

Substance? Straight forward, Better english and so on is Substance?  It is HONESTY, CARING OTHERS and so on are Substance. Everyone is good at talking. I hope to see you three good at DOING, show other people your SUBSTANCE, BE A GENTLEMAN and STOP ATTACKING LIKE MAD (your word, thankful)

I gave up on you three but I will continue to pray for you three.

Fate, it is NOT WORTHY to respond to iamfine, thankful or Mighty, they are only CONTINUE ATTACKING YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. THEY SEE YOU AS A TARGET, LIKE CATS PLAYING MOUSE. I am NOT bother to.

原文章由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 12:20 發表
Hi thankful,

You are right.  I got too carried away.  But Fate's posts are so amusing and entertaining (I did have a good laugh after reading what he said about his DRAMATIC life) that I could not he ...

[ 本文章最後由 Papa2ooo 於 08-7-10 18:36 編輯 ]

75#
發表於 08-7-10 18:51 |只看該作者
Chill out, mate.  I thought my input is very positive as I kindly asked you guys not to involve your family memebers in the discussion.  But if you took it the other way, cant help it sorry.  QUOTE I avoid exact figure because Mighty not like figures because herself does not make much? UNQUOTE Spot on!! I only earn 5K a month.

QUOTE Oh! This may be the REASON you three DISLIKE Fate - He earned MORE $$$ than you three UNQUOTE
I dont dislike him because I dont know him in person.  But how come you said he earned $$$ because from what I gathered from you is he does things for free.

76#
發表於 08-7-10 20:17 |只看該作者
原文章由 Papa2ooo 於 08-7-10 18:08 發表
The truth is at last out. Wolves at last showing its TAILS.  
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ATTACHED FEEDBACK MADE BY iamfine.

This proves iamfine, thankful and Mighty are NOT here to make positive contributio ...

COOL. You can see things that is not there.  Is that the result of your following Fate?  WOW. COOL. You know Fate makes more $$$ than Faithful, Daydream and I do? WOW. You know how much I make?  And you know how much tax exemption my company got last year for donating to charities? WOW. WOW. COOL. COOL. I vaguely recall that Lee Hung Chi of FaLunGung said that he got "heavenly eyes" and saw things 1,000 miles away. WOW. You can do that too? WOW.

By the way, I don't care a shit how much people make.  You shouldn't too.

As I said, cult leader and cult followers ...

You guys are really entertaining.  Thanks for all the jokes on a rainy day like today.

[ 本文章最後由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 20:26 編輯 ]

77#
發表於 08-7-10 21:11 |只看該作者

SAY NO TO BAD CONDUCT CAMPAIGN

78#
發表於 08-7-10 22:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 Mum99 於 08-7-10 21:11 發表
Hi papa2ooo

Me too owe Fate a big thank you, I asked him for investment advice last july through pm, he told me to quickly cash in as big troubles coming. I did and I did not lose big money. Me too w ...

First of all, the word shit is no longer considered an inappropriate word. Check the Oxford Dictionary.  I mean the Oxford Dictionary, not the Concise Oxford or the Advanced Learners Oxford. Shame that you don't know that already.  Ask your cult leader who has lived in the UK.

I mentioned shit in answer to someone's mentioning of who earns how much and is better off than who and who.  I agree that it is bad taste. Are you listening, papa2000 and Fate?  Behave. Stop mentioning things like I had who and who delivered an apology to me at midnight and I make more money than you do.  It is really bad taste.

[ 本文章最後由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 22:26 編輯 ]

79#
發表於 08-7-10 22:23 |只看該作者
By the way, I do feel sorry about what happened to Fate and his son.  But, what is the relevance of that?  I did not make fun of what happened to them, did I?  I challenged what Fate said under THIS thread about his search for the best schools.  And, if I am not mistaken, Faithful did exactly the same.  Have I missed something?  Have you heard of Fate's venture to look for the best schools?  Why should he create this thread when he has already said it elsewhere that there is no such thing as the best school?

[ 本文章最後由 iamfine 於 08-7-10 22:30 編輯 ]

80#
發表於 08-7-10 23:05 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題