搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Glenn Doman的crawling track同neck support
發新帖
查看: 10232|回覆: 4
go

Glenn Doman的crawling track同neck support [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-6 23:32 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
睇咗Glenn Doman本How Smart is your bab同how to teach your baby to be physically superb, 我想整番個crawling track同neck support, 我知KinxerX 有得賣, 但成二千幾蚊, 究竟有無地方可以按照書的方法做??
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-6-7 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
jencheng, I also asked someone from another forum who made a crawling track. He asked a curtain shop in Central to make it for him but he already forgot what curtain shop he ordered from. But I doubt if any curtain shop would be willing to make one!!

I'll check with IAPH next week to see how much it cost to ship over. The item costs US$260 on IAPH website.

3#
發表於 08-6-7 23:25 |顯示全部帖子
also, does anytone know where can I buy the foam rubber for making the neck support?

4#
發表於 08-6-8 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
st & jencheng

Thanks for the suggestion. Let me check the Singapore GD seller. I think I would just go for ordering from either US/Singapore. Will see how much the shipping costs.

5#
發表於 08-8-6 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi CK

I still haven't decided to make/buy the crawling track or not. My baby is now 8 mths (corrected age 6 mths), learnt to roll over from back to front and can keep turning to his left (like a clock) on his tummy. His left hand is rather weak and that's why he couldn't roll to his right and turn right. but other than that he is progressing rather well this week. So I'll wait another few weeks to see if his needs extra aids for his development.

原文章由 ck2005ml 於 08-7-25 10:55 發表
jor_mankiu

Hey, I want to buy crawing track and neck support.  Could tell me more infomation, pls.?  May be we can share the delivering cost.

CK
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖