搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF ENGLISH SUMMER COURSE
發新帖
查看: 1479|回覆: 3
go

ESF ENGLISH SUMMER COURSE [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-5-20 01:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anybody joined this summer course before? Is it good?
Please share, thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-5-20 20:37 |只看該作者
We have joined their sports program and liked it.
Do not know how the English programs are like but have heard extreme comments. Some like it, some do not.
A few things to bear in mind:
(1) Those after school or summer programs are unrelated to ESF schools. The teachers are not the same bunch of people.
(2) Most children attending the classes are from local schools so do not be too disappointed if the programs cannot provide the environment like a genuine international school.
(3) They are not "usual" school classes and my experience with after school and summer programs is that the order in class depends greatly on the attitude and behaviour of the participants (ie students).

3#
發表於 08-5-22 17:55 |只看該作者

summer camp

Not very happy memory in summer camp inside the classroom.When my kid studied in classroom was head injury????? No report to parent immediately until I saw my kid At midnight. I sent the kid to doctor and proved head injury inside the classroom .

The letter said "They is not responsible for any injury to participants or damages or losss of property as a result of participation in their courses. Therefore, they are not able to pay for the medical examination to you "

Or you would like to join this course. You maybe buy the insurance to prevent or protect any happen.
They should be no such insurance included.
原文章由 saramaco 於 08-5-20 01:31 發表
Anybody joined this summer course before? Is it good?
Please share, thanks!

[ 本文章最後由 KaKaYa 於 08-5-22 17:58 編輯 ]
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

4#
發表於 08-5-24 10:45 |只看該作者

回覆 #3 KaKaYa 的文章

Woo! So Terrible. I need to reconsider and may not send my boy to there! Thanks for your share!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題