搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Seeking for comments on Kingston Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 1854|回覆: 10
go

Seeking for comments on Kingston Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-5-9 11:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
......not yet decided whether to send my son to the 2-year class this Aug? Any suggestions....?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-5-16 16:08 |只看該作者
me too..still struggling between tutor time and kingston...headache

3#
發表於 08-5-17 22:19 |只看該作者
To be frank, you can't be wrong if you choose any of them since both are very good schools. Last year,  I have the same struggle like you.

Kingston 是雙班主任制 (兩個老師不用教其他班,會一直留係班房), 一個普通話, 一個外籍老師, 一個嬸嬸(後生既), 一班16人, 同學都好乖, 全校同事都好有禮貌,老師請假會由同科主任代課, 好企理.

4#
發表於 08-5-20 10:16 |只看該作者
me too..still struggling between tutor time and kingston...headache

5#
發表於 08-5-20 16:29 |只看該作者
My girl is now studying in Kingston and she joined Tutortime's playgroup before joining Kingston for two years old class (they call this K2).

As far as i know, these two schools are more or less the same in regard to their language environment :  50% mandarin and 50% english.  I trust this is the most attractive points for those parents choosing between this two schools.  

The only difference is half of the lesson is conducted solely by the english teacher while the other half is conducted solely by the mandarin teacher in Tutortime.  In Kingston, both the mandarin and english teachers are there in the whole lesson.  So the students will be listening to and speaking in both mandarin and english.  

There is also not big diffenence in their school fee.  You may also consider the transport and availability of primary school.  Transport is much more easy for tutortime as it is really close to the mtr and kcr stations.

Tutortime gets no primary school while Kingston's kinder students can be promoted to their primary school , which provide you with one more choice when choosing primary school in the future.  Kingston will also have a secondary school later in NT.

Hope this helps.

6#
發表於 08-5-20 20:45 |只看該作者

good school

My son has been studied in Kingston since 1 year-old class. He is studying in Primary now. The school is good in term of language training both in Chinese and English. The
students even are Chinese, they still speak in English and
PTH in school. Besides, the teachers are caring maybe the
class size is small!!
As a parent, I highly recommend this school!!

原文章由 myjasmine 於 08-5-20 16:29 發表
My girl is now studying in Kingston and she joined Tutortime's playgroup before joining Kingston for two years old class (they call this K2).

As far as i know, these two schools are more or less the  ...

7#
發表於 08-5-20 23:21 |只看該作者
Is it difficult to apply K1 or nursery in Kingston?
When should we apply ?

8#
發表於 08-5-30 08:57 |只看該作者
yes, there is always a long queue...you should apply as soon as possible

9#
發表於 08-5-30 09:54 |只看該作者
myjasmine,

Do you where is the location for the secondary school

原文章由 myjasmine 於 08-5-20 16:29 發表

As far as i know, these two schools are more or less the  ...

[ 本文章最後由 iceymama 於 08-5-30 09:57 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 08-5-30 11:59 |只看該作者
not yet known, only know it will be in NT

11#
發表於 08-6-1 15:17 |只看該作者
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=785004&extra=page%3D68
‹ 上一主題|下一主題