1#
發表於 08-3-18 15:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 a1234 於 08-3-18 11:09 發表
我同老公 d 英文..................

1. 會唔會對小朋友唔好?
2. 多唔多 家長日/親子旅行? 我出羞唔緊要, 怕影響小朋友...
3. 還有要留意的地方嗎? ...

Dear a1234,

Don't worry.  If your English is not good, not to talk to your kid; otherwise, you will mislead them.  Which IS are your thinking of?

YauMum

2#
發表於 08-3-21 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 a1234 於 08-3-18 17:42 發表

However, English of my domestic helper is also not good. Then how can I do ar?

My son is 2.5 years old now. I just want to know about IS. I haven't decided how to do.

If your helper does not speak good English, I hope she speaks Chinese to you & your son; otherwise, your son will learn improper English; damage is more.

Let your son try the English playground first & watch English cartoon.  Well, I highly recommend Now Disney Channel & Playhouse.  When the kid get older, you may have Now Nickodeon.  My daughter loves the channels, she started watching Disney channels when she was 3, she is going to ve 7.  

I found Disney program are interesting to the kids & English pronounciation are good, some British & some US.  But be aware, once you start the Disney channels, I don't think you can get rid of them.  Your son will love it.  Finally, most of the program provide Cantonese, Putonghua & English.  Make sure it is English or Putonghua for your son.  

Like my daughter, she only listens to English.  

YauMum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖