查看: 3360|回覆: 14
go

專注力不足, 可有方法 ?!

發表於 04-3-30 21:00 |顯示全部帖子

專注力不足, 可有方法 ?!

我的三歲半仔專注力不足, 有咩方法可幫佢.

發表於 04-3-31 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 專注力不足, 可有方法 ?!

我仔仔都是超級專注力不足(現在3歲), 之前在協康會上私家的幼兒訓練(一小時$350), 現在就是政府位(一個月$60).

發表於 04-4-5 01:03 |顯示全部帖子

My son is 2.5 years old and with very poor attention, he has been receiving training from a private therapist who come to our home every week for abotu 5 months.  He shows good improvement now and can stay in table task for at least 10-15 minutes continuously.

You can try to remove all the distraction when playing table tasks with him (e.g. remove all toys, books and sounds from TV and radio).  

bobomum
[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

發表於 04-4-5 23:36 |顯示全部帖子

How could you know your baby with very poor attention.
My baby is 2 years and 7 months old, he can pay attention on his prefer game / toys only (over 1 hour).  However, he would not follow our instruction to play.
Is he has any problem?   

發表於 04-4-19 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

我都想知道會唔會有專業測試評估小朋友架?
雖然我個小朋友仲係BABY..........我打算等佢大少少就開始培養佢睇書既習慣, 希望佢唔好咁百厭啦!

發表於 04-4-22 18:57 |顯示全部帖子

There are many methods to assess a child's attention.  Have you bring him to 政府母嬰健康院?  Read from your message on another topic "Re: 發展遲緩?" and know that you asked for private speech therapy, have you started yet?  My son is now having training by a private occupational therapist, the price is similar as what you said for the 語言治療.  But as I know, 職業治療 is more comprehensive than 語言治療 for training專注力不足.  If you think private is expensive, 政府 also have such kind of service, I suggest you do 職業治療 on top of only 語言治療.
[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

發表於 04-4-22 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 04-4-22 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Oh, bobomum, your son is having training by a occupational therapist?  You pay so much for your son.... My friend is also therapist, he charge me half of the market price to help my son and has very good result.  I don't know is he willing to help your son, I can introduce to you so that you can save more money.  It is a friend's price...

發表於 04-4-23 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

bobomum:

check pm about your questions about introducing my son's therapist.

發表於 04-4-23 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

bobomum,I have reply you, have you check pm?????????

發表於 04-4-23 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

請問你們點發現小朋友專注力不足, 因為每個3, 4 歲時會對周圍環境好(好)奇, 請指教

發表於 04-4-23 23:40 |顯示全部帖子

Susanna,

You will know it when you compare with your friend's children.  My son not only "interested" about the environment, he has very poor eye contact and cannot sit for more than half a minute to play.  He also has slow learning (because not attentive ma).

bobomum

發表於 04-4-24 19:18 |顯示全部帖子

bobomum,
  I have reply your pm today (about your question about my son).  Forget to answer your question, when you know a friend is therapist, it is very easy to know more.  Like when you know a friend is taxi driver, when you need a taxi, your friend cannot help you but he can call his friends (also taxi driver to help you), right?
  I also know doctors, sometimes I also don't go to see doctor and ask him what disease I have to save money, haha!  Always make use of friends!!!!

發表於 04-4-26 23:10 |顯示全部帖子

diaryman

My daughter also 專注力不足.  She also no eye contact with people.  She now train for 語言治療 in HeepHong and wait for same training in government.  You say your friend is a therapist.  Would you PM the contact to me?

發表於 04-4-29 23:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi..diaryman
Can I have your friend's contact as well!
Can I bring my 22mths boy to him/her
to check if he is 專注力不足?  I brought him
to the 母嬰健康院 already, the nurse said he
should be fine at this stage.  But I still worry, as I compared him with other same age boy, even some of them are naughtier than him, they could sit patiently but not him, he always
walk away n look around.  However he do have many eyes contact with others, but up to now
he is not able to say a sentence more than three
words.  What do u think?