1#
發表於 09-1-13 08:05 |顯示全部帖子
hi eviepa,

感动!

昨天和 boss 陪客吃飯,他說自己早早放下身段,把孩子当作最好朋友。但估不到你可更進一步。

2#
發表於 09-1-14 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi eviepa,

I start making copy of your good tips and practice.

May I share an interesting view from the secondary section's Principal of my son's school.  As my son is now in P6.   We, as parents, were invited to an evening sharing session with the principal, staff and parents of the secondary school in Dec.

When the prinicpal was being asked about what was good student in his eyes.  The principal answered that busy boy was good boy (the school is a boy school).  He elaborated further that a busy boy was usually a student, who could manage a busy schedule with good energy and in turn, in addition to the learning in classroom, he would learn a lot more via these activities.  He also added that the elements of these activities must include global citizenship, commitement to community and compassion.  

Yes, he might be asking for too much but keeping young person busy with meaningful ECAs could be one of the possible answers to help them successfully going through the secondary education.

hogwarts

3#
發表於 09-1-14 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
「中華英雄」

我们時代的最重要文化 icon。

懷念!

4#
發表於 09-1-15 00:48 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, you are right.  That term "busy" must be within a very well defined/control parameter, otherwise, a dangerous game.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題