[聽/語障] 3歲3個月了,仲未識講野,好擔心 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-26 10:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
已做st一年了,進步好慢,加上社交弱,認知弱,好擔心又有自閉又係智障,好唔開心。
   0    0    0    0
:-)

2#
發表於 08-2-26 22:31 |只看該作者
唔好唔開心la, 我囝囝仲有三個月就到三歲, 但佢語言真係好差, 佢依家先至開始copy 我地講gei 野, 仲好多時問番佢轉頭又唔記得, 不過比起佢初初入n1前只講papa, mama, bye , 依家已經好好啦, 不過佢真係好late ar...好担心佢根唔到, 所以我依家唯有同佢講多d 野, 係呢, 你係咪因為屋企有多種語言, 所以咁?? 佢有冇返學呀??

3#
發表於 08-2-26 22:34 |只看該作者
仲有呀, 我小朋友社交都好差, 若果見到新gei 小朋友, 佢會”痴”住我, 佢要一些時間先可以adopt and then willing  play wz others

4#
發表於 08-2-27 09:54 |只看該作者
佢2歲已經開始返學, 而家都仲係ee呀呀。屋企淨係講廣東話。

5#
發表於 08-2-27 23:39 |只看該作者
did u bring him to seek Dr. help?

6#
發表於 08-2-28 13:21 |只看該作者
你有沒有帶孩子到兒童評估中心見醫生及言語治療.

可能你孩子的發展比較遲

alice

原文章由 BBIX 於 08-2-27 23:39 發表
did u bring him to seek Dr. help?

7#
發表於 08-3-3 18:14 |只看該作者
Dear Winsa,

Is your children a boy or girl? Did you haveany follow up in MCH ( MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH CENTRE). They have screening for the autism, development delay for the children.Call time for arranging the appointment. If you want to have private Dr. to have assessment, I can pm to you.

Don't worry , the are a lot of resourses in hk to help the children

8#
發表於 08-3-4 18:14 |只看該作者
Yes. I did brought him to MCH. They did the assessment at his 2 years old and said that my son is speech delay and development delay. But the teacher aboserved that my son may be autism features. I would like to call MCH again and would like to do assessment again, hope they arrange s位 for my son maybe.

原文章由 Tonyhildamum 於 08-3-3 18:14 發表
Dear Winsa,

Is your children a boy or girl? Did you haveany follow up in MCH ( MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH CENTRE). They have screening for the autism, development delay for the children.Call time for arra ...

9#
發表於 08-3-5 16:18 |只看該作者
Dear Winsa,

Did the Dr. of MCH arrange other interviewfor reassment or refer your son to CAC ( Child assessment centre, iam not quite sure about the name). The role of MCH is screening and if they suspected developmental delay or autism, they may  refer to CAC for further assessment.Why his teacher suspect he had autistic feature?Didyou your have eye contact? Does he playwith other children?

10#
發表於 08-3-5 20:36 |只看該作者
S位不是MCH可以refer去排, 一定是兒童評估中心的醫生,再由社工跟進

so you need to go back to MCH and ask them to get your child to refer to child assessment centre.

原文章由 Winsa 於 08-3-4 18:14 發表
Yes. I did brought him to MCH. They did the assessment at his 2 years old and said that my son is speech delay and development delay. But the teacher aboserved that my son may be autism features. I wo ...

11#
發表於 08-3-7 14:18 |只看該作者
I have called the CAC, the nurse asked me some questions on my son and said that she will pass the file to the doctor and I shall wait about 1 month to know the decision of the doctor.

原文章由 大鴨媽 於 08-3-5 20:36 發表
S位不是MCH可以refer去排, 一定是兒童評估中心的醫生,再由社工跟進

so you need to go back to MCH and ask them to get your child to refer to child assessment centre.

12#
發表於 08-3-7 14:24 |只看該作者
Dear Tonyhidamum,

My son has very less eye contacts, no language and not playign with other children.

Yes, please pm me the private doctor. thanks.

原文章由 Tonyhildamum 於 08-3-5 16:18 發表
Dear Winsa,

Did the Dr. of MCH arrange other interviewfor reassment or refer your son to CAC ( Child assessment centre, iam not quite sure about the name). The role of MCH is screening and if they su ...

13#
發表於 08-3-7 17:52 |只看該作者
Dear Winsa,

Please check pm.I am a working mother, how about you? Being a working mother, I find it is insufficient time to bring my child to the park  to play with other child. Recently ,I bring my child to the playing area or park ,so he had more chance to play with other children. I think he become more talkative and happier.

14#
發表於 08-3-31 23:19 |只看該作者
Dear Winsa,

Please check pm

15#
發表於 08-4-1 11:39 |只看該作者
Thank you Tonyhildamum.

I have quited the job and take care my son. Hope he has improvement. Actually he is stydying in full-day school. He has a lot of chance to play with children, but his social skill is so poor.

Winsa

原文章由 Tonyhildamum 於 08-3-31 23:19 發表
Dear Winsa,

Please check pm

16#
發表於 08-4-14 23:44 |只看該作者
Dear Winsa,

When will your son have the reassessment?Is he having any training now? The earlier the training, the greater the improvement. Don't give up.

17#
發表於 08-4-15 15:13 |只看該作者
My son is also 3 yrs and 3 mths old (born in late January 2005. He is my 3rd son. My 1st son is speech delay but turned no problem when he studied K.1. My 2nd son speaks very fluently when 2 & half.  I always expect this 3rd son would speak much earlier than the 2nd brother. However, he only spoke 'goh'(elder brother) and 'dai'(dad) only not even 'ma'. He seldom had eye contact as well.  But he liked to play with two brothers. I worried he might be a Autistic.

I visited Child Assessment Cente in Lower Kwai Chung in April 2007 and was interviewed by nurse. Her advice was I should send him to nursery as early as poss. Then he started nursery in May. .....No improvement'...I had to wait to see the doctor assessment in August. Finally, August arrived. My son was referred to wait for I class for Sept. 2008 and speech therapy in October. In October, I expected it would be speech training followed.  However, it was a two hours assessment only. I was told my son should not be Austitic but the speech ability just equal to a 1 and half years old baby. If I wanted government speech training, I had to wait until 2010 in Yan Chai Hospital.

I cried and cried in toilet for many times.

I could not wait anymore. I started the private speech therapy training since Nov 2007, of course it is expensive.  But now his improvement is always eye contact with others, he can pronounce at least 50 sounds, he can read A to Z randomly, he can tell the name of fruits and animals.  

My mother-in-law always blames me I am wasting money, as the son gets older, he would speak.  But I believe if he had not have the past 10 odd lessons, I would not know how to teach him and he would not be taught to pronounce the different sounds.  So I  know he is still speech delay, at least, he still cannot speak in full sentence, but he is accumulating words and vocabulary.  I would rather save up money in other uses and continue to let him have the training.

So if the fiancial situation allows, don't wait for government's arrangement.  The 'golden' time (1 1/2 to 3 years  old) cannot be missed.
:mrgreen:

18#
發表於 08-4-15 17:58 |只看該作者
係呀. 黃金時間唔可以浪費!

19#
發表於 08-4-16 00:23 |只看該作者
Dear IH,

Your action is correct. The old people always don't understand autism, speech delay because there aren't such "problem" in their times.I 100% agree with you , early training is important to your son.
Hope he continue to have improvement.

20#
發表於 08-4-16 10:27 |只看該作者
Dear Tonyhildamum,

Thanks for your encourage. My son and I would do our best.

[ 本文章最後由 IH 於 08-4-16 10:28 編輯 ]
:mrgreen:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題