發新帖
查看: 2493|回覆: 8
go

想問

發表於 08-2-15 21:49 |顯示全部帖子
依間學校收唔收插班生 ? 網上睇到佢話p1至p4已滿額 !

發表於 08-2-18 21:30 |顯示全部帖子
yes, they had

after eater holliday, send your kids portfolio and send to their school by hand,
they will inform u if they arrange written exam later on....

發表於 08-3-25 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
Does anyone know the content of the written test? Is it difficult? I know that child will test on Maths as well.

Pls give me some advice.

Anyone who has been admitted to this school sucessfully before (not p.1)? pls share your experience.

發表於 08-3-31 21:52 |顯示全部帖子
my kid said, chinese need to do composition
english just only comprehesion
while maths is english maths

the paper is much easy than Kln tong Primary
but a is harder than alliance prmary school
hope this information help u

發表於 08-4-24 08:44 |顯示全部帖子
Tsanfamily,

Thank you for your valuable advice.

For Maths, I would like to know if any kind of exercise '
book can help? Pls give the name of the publisher for my
reference.

Or you can e-mail the name to me at [email protected]

發表於 08-4-25 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
the school now is using this as maths textbook:

Maths & you by Wong Tak Wah, Lai Yiu Chi
publisher is : Manhattan press

actually the teacher always let them do some worksheet which are download from some website,
actually, before my kid sit for the exam, he was studying a school that is 'Chinese Maths', so I just find some english maths website for him to practise before the entry exam.

any questions pls feel free to ask

rgds

發表於 08-4-29 08:22 |顯示全部帖子
tsanfamily

Thanks.

My child is also studying "Chin Maths". Can you suggest some websits for my child to prepare for the exam.

That means your child was sucessfully joined this school. What comment for the school? e.g studying style? Many exam? Many Dict? etc.

發表於 08-4-30 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
As my child used to study in a very traditional school before, the A-school is far too 'easy' for him.  Because there are no exam., only 3 assessment week throughout the year.  And only have written paper on 3 subjects, i.e. chinese, English, and Maths.  The other subjects is assess on their routine homework and in class participation.

Well, the comments on this school is:
1.  Small amount of homework,
2.  Dictation is only around 12 words and 1 sentences for P.4 student, u can imagine how simple it is.
3.  the so called 'exam', is no need to revision, as the content is 閱讀理解, 及 課外知識, 只要多用上課學到的應用在試卷內便可, no fixed answer, is not fill in the blank....u know what I mean,   my son is very strong at that, because he is weak in 死記和死背的

He loves that style very much, he still maintain good result in that school.  But only I had the feeling that he is a bit 'loose' on the homework, as this school is really too little homework.  He is too free after school....

By the way, my computer was down last month, 'get sick', all my file was deleted.  I cannot give you the English Maths website to u immediately, as I cannot remember the link.  But u can just type 'English Mathematics' at the yahoo search, I am sure u will find some.

rgd

[ 本文章最後由 tsanfamily 於 08-4-30 23:37 編輯 ]

發表於 08-5-14 08:45 |顯示全部帖子
tsanfamily,

Thank you for your valuable advice. It helps me a lot.