1#
發表於 07-11-30 18:28 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 owl_2046 於 07-11-30 17:15 發表
係呀, 我個社工幫我申請左.
12月可以去社會福利署攪手續.
但都掙扎緊好唔好申請.
好煩惱

Hi Owl,

Why you dont want to get the money? Only you care of the name?  If you get the money, you can share the expense of the trainning fee for your child.  Do you think it is better?

2#
發表於 07-11-30 18:37 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 逸逸媽咪 於 07-11-28 17:16 發表
Hi,

社工都有叫我幫呀囡申請傷殘津貼,但我囡囡個醫護社工話要低能或者斷手斷腳先可以申請,話我囡囡只不過是自閉症申請唔到,但聽社工講有d醫護社工好到幫個小朋友申請咗d媽咪先知 ...

Hi,

Please note that 要doctor refer, 社工cant do it without any doctor refer letter.  So, not only for 低能 or 斷手斷脚 only. And you can ask your 社工,傷殘津貼有兩種批款,1 for not so serious and 2 as your talking about. The 2nd the money should be more if I 沒有記錯.

So, if 你可以申請, believe doctor have already refer to 社工.  You can x-check w/社工 again.

3#
發表於 07-12-3 19:15 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 nikinokb 於 07-12-1 21:08 發表
我想問,,你地d社工點搵嫁?
我係一個廿二歲既媽咪,,
仔仔係前幾日係健康院做左評估為自閉性傾向,
不過醫生話係輕微,不太嚴重,依家我可以點做?
請問大家可唔可以教下我?:cry: ...

It is the third time for I typed.

Hi Nikinokb,

Understanding your feeling due to we also face the same problem.  Dont worry, it is not the end of the world.  In here, so many same way people.  We all keep on to support our child (autisum) and with positive result.  Quote you a message which I send to other autisum mami before.  Hope it can help you.

Dont care what is the name of the problem. 就算是自閉,你又會怎樣? Dont think so much due to it is no help. The mainly is how to help your son?  If nurse keep you any advice to follow up or now is waiting to see doctor again. (When is the schedule?) If nurse no advice, you can phone to them and pushing.  
    I remember that any eetc, i位排期 and formal result must base on the doctor's 診斷,才可以start. (And find out how delayed for your son if the nurse can tell you?  Otherwise, you must waiting the doctor.  Generally, nurse cant told you.)

Now, dont thinking too much, ask for next step.  First to check the schedule of doctor.  2nd arrange some tainning for your son if you can afford such as heephong or step,etc.  due to now you have an idea for help your son which all the centre will ask you.  And remember that all the tainning service need to排隊.  You can 排隊先 and you can thinking more about it.

4#
發表於 07-12-3 19:16 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 samanthat38 於 07-12-3 19:15 發表

It is the third time for I typed.

Hi Nikinokb,

Understanding your feeling due to we also face the same problem.  Dont worry, it is not the end of the world.  In here, so m ...

Hi Nikinokb,

And you can review other topics which you can get more info and what you can do and sharing.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖