謝!

2#
發表於 04-2-25 11:57 |只看該作者

Re: Singapore 大眾書局

最方便係 Orchad Road 地鐵站入面果間,又容易搵,貨又多, 最緊要夜晚去大排檔, Singapore 有好多

3#
發表於 04-2-25 12:30 |只看該作者

Q2) Barney, Elmo, very cheap in Singapore.
And other Childhooh?? published flashcards and books , poster which is much cheaper than in HK.

4#
發表於 04-2-25 13:09 |只看該作者

This Easter I will go to Singapore again with whole family and of course one of the highlights is shopping around the Bookstores.  Last time we bought Disney VCD (total 12 volumns) with books from Singapore and normally books in Sinapore are much cheaper than in HK.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

5#
發表於 04-2-25 16:04 |只看該作者

多謝各位的回覆。

Hi, Gigi
我也是今個復活節去新加坡,請問你訂了機位嗎?有沒有promotion / special packages?

Thanks.

6#
發表於 04-2-25 16:42 |只看該作者

Not yet because we still consider whether take our maid to the trip or not but surely will go to Singapore in Easter unless any severe flu or SARS occurred again (CHOI !!!!)
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

7#
發表於 04-2-26 09:03 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

Will you join tour or do you have any relatives in Singapore?

I am trying to set my schedule and do you have any good suggestions for visit.

Thanks.

8#
發表於 04-2-26 11:12 |只看該作者

We will not join the tour as we have been there for several times.  Also, we do not have any relatives in Singapore but my husband likes to be there very much (??????).  Quite embarrassing, every trip is not scheduled by me but my husband and that’s why I do not know or concern about where we will go.  This is one of his favourite hobbies to plan the trip everything.  To me, my favourite ‘hobby’ is to plan my children’s training & development. :*)

Last year, it’s so pity that we have been forced to cancel the trip (airtickets issued already) due to the horrible SARS.  This year, I’m expecting very much to have a leisure overseas trip with my small girls.  They both are the first time to take plane!

Anyway, once my husband has scheduled where we may tour around and I’ll share with you OR maybe we will come across somewhere in Singapore (Popular Bookstores?)

9#
發表於 04-2-26 22:11 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

Good ideas. We can join together in Popular bookshop. I think I will go to the one in Orchard Road which introduced by one of BK-mum.

I will spend one day in Sentosa and more than half day in Night Sarafi and Zoological Gardens.

Actually, I plan to go to Bintan for one day but it seems too rush to go there.

How many days will you stay in Singapore?

10#
發表於 04-2-27 09:10 |只看該作者

Hi TH,

We will spend 5-6 days in Singapore.  Bookstores shopping is a must to us during these several days but we will not set the targeted one as my husband says there are a lot of bookstores in the town which are bigger than Popular Shops.  I think we will go into any book shops while walking around in the town.

We also plan to go to Sentosa as the children should enjoy with playing there.  However, Night Sarafi and Zoological Gardens that we may not visit as our whole family had been at ‘Cheung Loong’ Night Safari and Day Zoological Gardens in Guangzhou before.  Those Safari and Parks are much more exciting than the ones in Singapore.  Comparatively, the Singapore ones seems are not too attractive to us.  The main schedule will be updated very soon and will chat with you again.

Since we need to take care 2 children during the trip (5 & 2.5 yrs old respectively) and I’d like to have a leisure schedule but my husband is the type of tourist who wants to walk from day to night rather than staying at one designated area too long.  I have the funny experience that my sport shoes got torn because of walking too much at the end of a trip. (:-/.  

11#
發表於 04-2-27 16:26 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

I will stay in Singapore with my family for 5 days. Actually, I will stay in my uncle house and I hope to have a leisure time in Singapore.

As we never been in "Cheung Loong" before, I heard people said Night Safari is worth to go. But  we still thinking whether to go to Zoological Gardens.

Anyway, one of my plan is to shop around the bookstores in Singapore as people say the price of children books are really cheap compare with HK. What do you plan to buy for kids this time? Or any good suggestions books to buy for kids 2-8 years old. I want to buy some for my kids and friends.

12#
發表於 04-2-27 17:02 |只看該作者

Hello TH,

Last time we purchased Disney World package (Singapore version) with total 12 VCD + books which costs around HKD1000.  My children enjoy it very much.  But later it created the problem of communication for my little baby as she always watched VCD for many times at home.  Her ascent is very good but she seems like to learn something from VCD, books or flashcards which is lack of interactive communications.  Luckily, we stop her watching VCD or computer and she got great improvement with her interpersonal communication skills for recent months.  Therefore, if you want to purchase them, please do the time control of watching those VCD for your children.  However, I don’t know whether the stock is still available or not.  Just from hearsay, the package is always out of stock in all bookstores.  

Other than Disney, last time we purchased a lot of English exercise books and the prices of books in general are really cheaper a lot than HK i.e. Barney, Teletubbies and Topsy &Tim etc.  We haven’t got any targeted books to purchase and much depend on what we will find from the Bookstores, anyway, mainly should be children books lah!  We have bought a small luggage for my big girl to carry along in the trip and most likely her luggage will be packed up with all books upon return to HK.

13#
發表於 04-2-27 17:07 |只看該作者

Sorry, typo mistake of ‘accent’

14#
發表於 04-3-9 10:38 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

How's your booking. Have you fixed the date?

Do you know which brand of BB products such as face cream, body cream is good for BB in Singapore?

15#
發表於 04-3-9 11:43 |只看該作者

Do you know if there is any "disney" pack suitable for new born?  I know there is one in HK "world family" which costs around  $12,000.-  Any kind of similar type in Singapore?

Thanks
盧貓貓

16#
發表於 04-3-9 12:01 |只看該作者

Hello TH,

We're very glad to fix the date and issued the ticket already.  We'll leave Hong Kong on 6th April but my hubby is now trying to book the room and most likely will be the same as last year where he stayed – Century Roxy Hotel.  How about you?   When will you be leaving Hong Kong?

Why do you want to buy cream in Singapore?  We also have a lot of nice creams for babies in Hong Kong and don't know it will cost cheaper in Singapore than Hong Kong or not!  Several years ago I bought some medicine oils for curing stomach pain in Singapore as I thought they were originated from there and should be no fake at all.  But finally I found no difference in Hong Kong even the price!  My hubby laughed at me regarding the buying until now!

Loumaomao,

I read from other topic that the Disney packages are already out of stock and has stopped production in Singapore.  It may be the business decision making from Disney but I'm sure that the version in Singapore is legal as we bought it from Popular Bookstore.  Perhaps the stoppage of production is due to the product line and marketing decisions from Disney World Company.

17#
發表於 04-3-9 13:22 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

I have booked tickets during 7 - 11 April. Will probably take Cathay Pacific Airline. Actually, I prefer to flight schedule of Singapore. But the price for Singapore Airline is only up to March.

18#
發表於 04-3-9 13:31 |只看該作者

But we've booked and issued airticket of the Singapore flight from Mayflower agent!   

I have booked tickets during 7 - 11 April. Will probably take Cathay Pacific Airline. Actually, I prefer to flight schedule of Singapore. But the price for Singapore Airline is only up to March.

19#
發表於 04-3-9 15:06 |只看該作者

Hi, Gigi

How much for round ticket for adult and children?

20#
發表於 04-3-9 15:14 |只看該作者

Adult fare around HK$3050 and child fare is around HK$2300.  What prices have you got?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題