用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any receive acceptance letter from SKH?
樓主: JBB
go

Any receive acceptance letter from SKH? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-11-14 19:23 |只看該作者
我想問大家是否所有唔收的學生也會入waiting list? 還是只有部份列入waiting list?

22#
發表於 07-11-14 20:33 |只看該作者
我女女都係central pm class. 點解大家都係pm既?

我都考慮緊讀維多利亞(cwb)am好定這間?大家點睇?
1.這學校是否對小朋友要求好高?
2.多唔多功課?
3.係唔係要參加好多課外活動而且要有cert的?
4.小朋友同大人都會好大壓力?

23#
發表於 07-11-14 21:59 |只看該作者
I heard that some on the waiting list and some were rejected.
:-o

24#
發表於 07-11-14 22:31 |只看該作者
Rec'd the letter and accepted to PM class.  55

25#
發表於 07-11-14 22:59 |只看該作者
so far, all of us "on line" are assigned to pm class. So our kids can be the classmate.

26#
發表於 07-11-15 00:14 |只看該作者
My daughter is accepted Central am class.  Surprise.

27#
發表於 07-11-15 09:26 |只看該作者
My son is accpeted to the am class.

To declare interest, we don't have any brother or sister studying in the same school and we absolutely do not have any special relationship with the school.  I guess maybe my son is a big boy therefore he is allocated to the am class.

28#
發表於 07-11-15 11:33 |只看該作者
原文章由 broadband 於 07-11-14 20:33 硐表
我女女都係central pm class. 點解大家都係pm既?

我都考慮緊讀維多利亞(cwb)am好定這間?大家點睇?
1.這學校是否對小朋友要求好高? 要求高?你指邊方面?
2.多唔多功課? k1基本上無功課,k2k3開始先有,而且唔多。
3.係唔係要參加好多課外活動而且要有cert的? 學校無咁既要求
4.小朋友同大人都會好 ...
唔覺有壓力

29#
發表於 07-11-15 11:43 |只看該作者
Did you choose only "am" in the application form?

30#
發表於 07-11-15 12:12 |只看該作者

回覆 #29 lamww 的文章

For me "yes" and the teacher did not ask us to consider pm class during the interview.

31#
發表於 07-11-15 13:30 |只看該作者
Our kid got the offer for the am class.  After reading some of the previous comments, I wish to point out the following:

1.  We have only one kid (i.e. no other sibling), hence we have no other kid(s) studying in SKH or other so-called brandname primary school

2.  Our kid was born in late July.  Not sure if this is classified as "big" or "small".

3.  We don't know anybody working in or affiliated to the SKH kinder or primary or secondary or whatever school.

4.  We were interviewed by a young lady in her twenties.  She did ask if we could accept pm class.  We said "yes".

You may wonder if our kid performed quite well in the interview.  Well, it's difficult to say.  As mentioned by many others, some families seemed to be interviewed in detail, with a teacher sitting and talking with them for almost the whole duration of the interview.  In our case, we were not.  The young lady just came here, sat for a while, observed how our kid played and interacted with his dad and mom and then went away.  The young lady asked a few questions and our kid answered, but not in a very responsive way (b'cos he was playing the blocks.  You know, sometimes it's difficult to get a response from your child while he is concentrating on doing something).

However, at the latter part of the interview, when our kid moved to the neighbouring "station" to play something else, another girl tried to "protect her toy" and even grabbed the toy from our kid.  Our kid did not cry nor fight back, but silently went to get another toy.  The young lady witnessed the whole process.  I guess this might leave a good impression to the young teacher .

32#
發表於 07-11-15 14:57 |只看該作者
My son also born in July and don't have sibling studying in SKH. The teacher asked in great detail during the interview. We checked both am and pm boxes on the application form and we were assigned to pm class. Anyway, we are happy for the result.

原文章由 mosesdaddy 於 07-11-15 13:30 硐表
Our kid got the offer for the am class.  After reading some of the previous comments, I wish to point out the following:

1.  We have only one kid (i.e. no other sibling), hence we have no other kid(s ...

33#
發表於 07-11-15 15:49 |只看該作者
Anyone has views on the am or pm class? Heard someone said am better than pm? is that so?

34#
發表於 07-11-15 16:31 |只看該作者
My son got also accepted to the pm class.  I'm very happy about this result even though some may say am class is better than pm class.

Before the interview, I read a news article from Ming pao(Newspaper).  It stated that SHK(Central) is one of the most popular kindergarten among all and the chance for getting a seat is almost the least, just that 1 out 8 applicants could be admitted to the school.  

My son did quite well in the interview.  The teacher asked him to follow quite a number of instructions which I thought my son wouldn't be able to do so, but he turned out to do all the things quite well.  However, after the interview, I still thought that he could only get a pm place cos as I observed,  some other children especially some girls really looked smarter and  well-behaved.

[ 本文章最後由 Choby 於 07-11-15 16:32 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 07-11-15 16:48 |只看該作者
my daughter also rec'd the letter and accepted to PM class.

36#
發表於 07-11-15 17:38 |只看該作者
Regarding the question about am vs pm class. Be honest, most of us will pick am class because of the kid's daily routine. However, according to some teachers that I know, they said the pm students turn out to be more smart and more easy to absorb the knowledge during the class. This is because they are fully awake in the afternoon. So, it really depends on your belief.

原文章由 Ecdc 於 07-11-15 16:48 硐表
my daughter also rec'd the letter and accepted to PM class.

37#
發表於 07-11-15 18:41 |只看該作者
我的大b都是waiting list (pm).
其實, 我覺得他的表現較我預期好, 故我也有點期望, 但現在失望了......
因通常waiting list, 都是冇的

38#
發表於 07-11-16 12:24 |只看該作者
i have a girl in P1 and she is not an ex-SKH student.
i didn't think my son did extremely well during the interview, he just followed all the instructures given by the teacher and i just stood quitely next to him, watching him.

39#
發表於 07-11-16 12:57 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

40#
發表於 07-11-16 14:29 |只看該作者
My son went for interview at SKH (MB).  He did very well that day as he was able to acomplish everything the teacher told him to do, including answering all the teacher's questions.

And he is a big boy, born in April.

Sounds perfect, right?.......Well.....he was rejected.  Not even in the wait list.  I was totally shocked and puzzled with the result.  

Was very unhappy with the school that day when I knew the result but now I don't really care.  They must have a reason for the decision, though I will never know or agree to.  So why bother to get upset?  Would rather make more effort on choosing other good kindergartens for my kid.

So, to answer the question raised above, yes, somebody got rejected and not even in the wait list.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題