搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 2008年K1收到取錄信請報料!
發新帖
查看: 847|回覆: 2
go

2008年K1收到取錄信請報料! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-6 09:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
One friend received Cannan Kindergarten Kowloon City acceptance letter, need to register in this month.

My friend received 蘇浙 acceptance letter lah, her daughter almost didn't answer any questions but they still accept her, she is a 'big' girl, maybe they prefer 'big' children too. Anyone else received their letter but are 'small' children?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-6 11:05 |只看該作者
I received 蘇浙 acceptance letter yesterday buy my son was allocated to PM class, a bit diappointed.  I registered him to AM class.  Have confirmed to hold the seat and awaiting 蘇浙 Registration details in Dec.  He was not performing very well during the interview.  I can only rate him 5 out of 10.  Also, I think that most of 蘇浙 N1 students have taken up most of the AM seats.  Is it true?  Any 蘇浙's mum can advise?  Many thanks.   

I don't have a good impression about 蘇浙 interview as my interviewer is a quite old ladies, seems very traditional and my son is quite active and I felt that she does show any intestest during the interview at all.

In addition, We have done interviewed with Sai Wan Ho 浸信會培理 and we shall have result on 12/11 (Mon). He is doing quite well this time.

Also, I have applied St. Margaret and awaiting interview on 1/12 (Sat).

蘇浙 is my first choice but after the interview and I started to get worried......
Is there any mum from 蘇浙 can offer some guidance or help?  Is the chance high to change to AM class in K2?  Many thanks. What are the students doing in PM class?  Is there any difference between AM and PM class?

原文章由 SkyPenguin 於 07-11-6 09:35 硐表
One friend received Cannan Kindergarten Kowloon City acceptance letter, need to register in this month.

My friend received 蘇浙 acceptance letter lah, her daughter almost didn't answer any questions  ...

3#
發表於 07-11-9 14:53 |只看該作者
DD is in N1 and DS in K3; both seem to really enjoy the school. I think if you really prefer the AM session, make sure to tell the office; they do try to accommodate you. As soon as a space is available in the AM session, they will let you know and you can move.

When DS began in N1 we had the same situation, and although we had to wait until a space was available, the school switched DS to AM.

As for your impressions of the school from interview day, I agree that the school does not show very well. Especially on a day when everyone is busy and stressed out. Our experience with the school and administrators has been positive. My only complaint is that the snacks are not as healthy as they could be.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題