用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃女小學 Anyone from Kentville got in to DGS and or DBS?
發新帖
查看: 4454|回覆: 2
go

Anyone from Kentville got in to DGS and or DBS? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-20 01:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I put my daughter into Kentville, thinking of the same thing for my son. I went to DGS and Kentville. Just going down the same path for my kids.

Can someone tell me:

1) What address is best to be placed in K2 record handbook? The teacher said sometimes HK education bureau will call to check address.
I have Clearwater Bay address, and Yau Yat Chuen address available.

2) If my kids are not in CCKG, does it mean low chance of getting in?

3) Everyone tells me b/c I am DGS girl, my daughter will have higher chance? (I didn't graduate DGS before leaving HK though. Does that count?)

4) Is it true my child needs to have something VERY outstanding in her portfolio in order to get in DGS?

5) My son is born in November, I don't know if I should get him started before he is 3 years old, he will attend K1. Or should I wait a year and let him go 10 months later after he turned 3. He will quite old in his class then!

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-23 18:04 |只看該作者
原文章由 Pianokc 於 07-9-20 01:00 發表
I put my daughter into Kentville, thinking of the same thing for my son. I went to DGS and Kentville. Just going down the same path for my kids.

Can someone tell me:

1) What address is best to be pl ...

It has been a year already, just wonder how is your daughter doing? Can she get into DGS?

May be it is too late to answer your question, but it would be too late for your son.

There are many Kentville kids admitted by DGS or DBS, at least  last year. There were three for DGS and four for DBS from the same class of Kentville.

3#
發表於 08-10-1 21:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 lemontrees 於 08-7-23 18:04 發表

It has been a year already, just wonder how is your daughter doing? Can she get into DGS?

May be it is too late to answer your question, but it would be too late for your son.

There are many Ken ...

Thank you for sharing yr info.... hope it would be the same for this yr too.... as my duugther who is studying in Kentville will have 1st in this month....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題