搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 讀Clearwater Bay School
發新帖
樓主: akiwai
go

讀Clearwater Bay School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-15 00:10 |顯示全部帖子
I live in Sai Kung therefore wanna let my son go for Abacus as well. As u said that they won't have any interview, so what's the criteria to get in? whereas I am purely chinese ne!

which pg is available & good in Sai Kung or TKO ne?
thanks

原文章由 cocobean225 於 07-10-12 13:26 硐表
HelloBB-SP,

我住西貢,都幫仔仔apply了Abacus,因爲拒地無interview,所以未知收唔收。
CAIS我都有留意,但拒地只有k2, 如果晌CAIS讀k2,照道理就應該
上CAIS P1.
你仔宜家有返pre-nursery嗎?

2#
發表於 07-10-15 15:43 |顯示全部帖子
oh~ no hope then?!
anyone heard about "Pre-Playgroup" in Che King Tuk??
my friend told me it's OK and got chance to get in ESF primary

原文章由 cocobean225 於 07-10-15 13:30 硐表
According to the school website, priority will be given to non-chinese speaking children for Abacus.

3#
發表於 07-10-20 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks cocobean225
Is this Preschool OK then?
I hv seen their website, but not much info though...

原文章由 cocobean225 於 07-10-19 09:54 硐表
s_s,

The one you mentioned is HK Preschool and Playgroup Association. They're purely English-speaking schools and graduates normally go to international schools.

4#
發表於 07-10-20 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Fushia,
One more question about preschool, as the location is not easy to access, how can I get there if I can't drive??

Taxi? or they got school bus?

原文章由 Fushia 於 07-10-20 11:56 硐表
My kids go SAI KUNG preschool @ CHE KENG TUK for playgroup when he was 1 yrs old.
teacher are nice & not many local ppl. The kinder is @ morning class 5 days & playgroup are afternoon which only 2 day ...

5#
發表於 07-10-22 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
I will go for a school visit tomorrow!

原文章由 cocobean225 於 07-10-22 13:30 硐表
HelloBB-SP,

school website of HKPPA.
http://www.hkppa.org/
you can click the Sai Kung one, to find information on the school Fushia mentioned.

6#
發表於 07-10-25 14:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Fushia,
Thanks for your reply.

I hv been to ppa on Tuesday morning. The environment there quite nice. It'd be a bit small to what I expected.
Basically, it's a nice kindergarten in Sai Kung.

I met Ms Clarie there, she is very helpful and she brought me to the classroom and explained the difference between each course.

I will apply for their Paint & Play group next month, should be started in coming Janurary.

BTW, during the visit, I met some kids back for K2 class, most of them are non-chinese. I just found one chinese in the class. Now, I am worry about my kid, would he be able to communicate with them? and the teachers?

Thanks for sharing.

原文章由 Fushia 於 07-10-24 22:07 硐表
S_S,

Sorry for the late reply due to I wasn't in HK. The only way to go is taxi or drive your self. They do not have school bus but there are some sui kung school route will take the job. The school  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題