搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖士提反書院附屬小學 有冇赤柱聖氏提反小學既家長呀????
發新帖
go

有冇赤柱聖氏提反小學既家長呀???? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-6 16:44 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Justinmami 於 07-9-6 14:30 硐表
Have you all mums enrolled the Guided Reading Programme?

My son is also in 1A, I joined Guided reading for my elder son and he is now in 3A.  Actually, it's a good experience that you can read with the kids which is around 6 students in one guided reading lesson.

2#
發表於 07-9-12 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 AndyRain 於 07-9-12 11:35 硐表
11月頭就好啦, 得唔得都可以了左件心事嘛, 可以close file. 我eq低, 好怕等野的.

我都未得閒同佢練習下interview呀, 都要的起心肝準備一下了.

My younger son is now in P1, actually, he is not very good in Mandarin and English when he was interviewed last year.  And he got accepted in November.  If you cannot recieved the acceptance in the first round, then you can wait till Jan next year.

My elder son got accepted in Dec 3 yr ago.

Interview result is based on the character of the kids, they will accept them even they cannot speak in English or Mandarin.  So, pls dont worry.

3#
發表於 07-9-13 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 AndyRain 於 07-9-12 13:39 硐表
Hi, Thomasthetrain

真的嗎? 聽完你咁講, 我更鐘意間學校, 因為真係揀學生自己的個性/能力是否適合, 比較fair play.  

點解你們沒有人提過升中的問題既?? 你們全都打算讀完小六俾佢地出國讀書呀?

不是, 我兩個仔如無意外都會在st. stephen 完成中學課程.

4#
發表於 07-9-18 15:28 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Wing(婷婷媽咪) 於 07-9-18 14:46 硐表
people3,

但最近從朋友口中聽一些學校的流傳-->  學校從今年起改了政策. 功課量多了很多 (約6-7份 / 日).  而且對學術上要求也非常緊張, 不像已往的開心地學習.  請各位家長分享這流傳是否正確. ----->到目前為止,  ...

Hi people 3,

I think they will increase the homeworks from P3.  As my elder son is now in P3 and there is around 5-6 homeworks a day.  However, there was not many homeworks in P1-P2.

My younger is studying in P1 this year and he can finish all the homeworks within half an hour.  He always complains that there is not many homework for him.

5#
發表於 07-9-25 09:27 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Leechi 於 07-9-24 18:01 硐表
由柴灣入赤柱果段路經過水塘再去Amercia Club. 好多灣路!
請問各位家長舊年考學校有冇考慮過St Paul's Boy, 邊間好d?點解?

I think the road to American club from Chai wan is not so bad.  The drivers drive very carefully.

Besides, I didnt consider St Paul's boy for my 2 sons as the school is very old and small, nowhere for the kids to play.  And also I prefer co-edu school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題