用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any of you bring your children to 2 nurseries / kind ...
發新帖
查看: 414|回覆: 2
go

Any of you bring your children to 2 nurseries / kindergarten at the same time? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-1 10:31 |只看該作者

Any of you bring your children to 2 nurseries / kindergarten at the same time?

Just want to see if anyone brings her kids to 2 nurseries / kindergartens, like AM and PM classes, at the same time?

Does your kid like it? Or is it too tiring?

Please share your views.

2#
發表於 07-6-3 00:35 |只看該作者

Re: Any of you bring your children to 2 nurseries / kindergarten at the same tim

My daughter who is now 25 months attended 1 playgroup in the morning 9:00-10:30 every Wed & Fri. At the same time, she goes nursery 1:00-4:30pm Mon- Fri. I found it's too much for her. Although she enjoys playing with another kids, she is tired especially during the way to-and-fro the play group. But I have to work and don't want her stay with our maid all day long. I found another whole day nursery for her. Her life in a whole day nursery will be started in August.  

3#
發表於 07-6-6 17:05 |只看該作者

Re: Any of you bring your children to 2 nurseries / kindergarten at the same tim

My friend did this before when her son was in K1-
2 different KGs in 2 different districts away from their home. Finally they quit the famous local KG and then switched from pm to full day school of another int'l KG due to language problem, not because the kid was tired or not.  
Actually, my friend's son is so energetic that he didn't need to take nap in the afternoon. But for most of the rest kids, joining 2 KG is definitely very tiring.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題