搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 收到德望取錄通知書
樓主: kamen
go

收到德望取錄通知書 [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 06-11-20 00:35 |只看該作者

Re: 收到德望取錄通知書

不過, so far好似冇人收到gh reject letter喎, 即是否一係收, 一係就waitlist呢?

162#
發表於 06-11-20 00:38 |只看該作者

Then I modify the reasons as follows:

(1) 佢好明顯 only receive the waiting list letter but not the offer letter la, 食不到的葡萄是酸的
(2) 佢博有人睇完信佢and then release the offer to her/his daughter.
(3) 佢好明顯有壓力未解決, short short 地

------------------------------------------------

163#
發表於 06-11-20 00:40 |只看該作者

佢可能係第一個建校以來收 reject letter籮。   
鬼咩!從未見過有人想扮有銅臭味。
doristsang 寫道:

164#
發表於 06-11-20 00:44 |只看該作者

本來叫人唔好嘈, 自己又多口添 :  :  :

佢分明就是搵交嗌啦...講到自己甘勁, 咪唔好讀gh, 入來做咩姐...仲有大把學校上等過gh啦...過萬學費, 仲要比低幾十萬才有得讀個d國際學校羅...不過我又唔明, 點解這位人兄會有動機入來, 應該眼尾都唔會望一下我地傾咩啦........甘..勁.......       

165#
發表於 06-11-20 02:31 |只看該作者

你 D 假設都唔 make sense。
一間賣 $5,另一間賣 $1000,點會可能係同一個 burger?
同樣係賣白飯,茶餐聽同五星酒店都唔會用同一種米啦。
即使係煮食油,豉油,間間食肆都用唔同級數的材料啦。

點解講講下學校,變講車?
好呀,交流下丫。
我的車係 S500,我冇興趣 C class,用開大車,唔想用細車,話時話,C class 又真係好抵用。
不過下次換車,都心思思想換架 BMW,我見 5 series 幾靚,幾 sporty 。你唔好睇少 BMW 呀,5 series 都應該貴過你駕 C class 。7 series 係 S class 同級數,不過可以貴過 S class,唔係你估點解香港 Mercedes 多過 BMW。
我先生就用 cayenne,我覺得佢成隻船咁,唔多鍾意。
至於公司司機,就用 alphard;如果我要車埋朋友,就同司機掉換車用。

你交百既萬 salary tax?
咁你叻 d ,我咁大個女,未試過交多過一萬蚊 salary tax,我地做 d 小生意,一直都係出好少糧比自己。
養車?我唔知幾多錢喎,係我先生公司會計搞掂,唯一我知道的數目,就係我要個個禮拜入油,入親都過千。

本來都唔想講咁多屋企的事,
不過見你咁坦白,講晒自己有咩車,比幾多錢稅,
咁就湊下熱鬧,講少少你知。

jojogh 寫道:
我想你看不懂我的意思了, 我說 同一個cheese burger 在 a 餐館 是五元, 但是在 b 餐館 是 一千元. 假如我付五元便可以買到別人的一千元 cheese burger. 點解我要付一千元呢???? 你說 BMX 和 BMW 的例子, 跟本就是兩碼子的事.
我想你是說 ""afford"" to buy BMX 啦, 是嗎? 其實, 我的車是 Mercedes-benz C280 和 E500. 我無興趣 BMW. sorry....   你的車是 BMW K 1200 S ????

我想你是說你支付 salary tax 是嗎? 咁你每年支付多少呀? 如果無百萬元以上, 咁請你收聲啦...十零廿萬夠我養車..

166#
發表於 06-11-20 09:09 |只看該作者

Dear All,
Shall we stop about these topic and back to our original topic?  It's wasting of out time by swifting to something which are irrelevant to our daughters about GH. Right?

167#
發表於 06-11-20 10:36 |只看該作者

Seeing is believing. I would like to have a good theory of perception. Such a theory would account for all known phenomena and predict novel phenomena. Although my daughter was invited by that school governor be a freshman in next academic year, some of my friends also warn me to probe into the background of those parents who come from difference classes. I was introduced to come here by a working mother who is working for me. She suggested me to place a comment here and I would know what’s happened then.  Wow, it’s so amusing, just a few days and I was finally realized why my friends’ warning.  If those words really come from those parents who have kids’ studying there, I couldn’t hard to comprehend why my friends send their kids to international schools rather than that so called famous brand private school. I will eliminate my friends’ invitation, but anyhow I may say thank you to all to let me learnt an experience. By the way, do you have any idea the school fee is around 3,000 but only around 20 classrooms, AM/PM classes, no NET teacher, less extra activities and no one knows when the kids might enjoy the new primary school compare with other private famous schools; for example: PLK Camoes Tan Siu Lin Primary School ($1,200, full day); Scared Heart Canossian School Private Section ($1,900, Half day); Salesian English School (Primary) ($1,550, Full day); St. Paul Convent School (Primary Section) ($2,240, Full Day); Alliance Primary School, Kowloon Tong ($2,755, Full Day) & etc. Oh yes, some DSS / private schools’ fee over 3,000 but they have better reputation.

168#
發表於 06-11-20 11:01 |只看該作者

有左派位結果後, 有冇會放棄GH呀?

169#
發表於 06-11-20 11:25 |只看該作者

Jojogh,

It's doesn't matter.  You have your right to choose.  If the GH school governor knows your comment to GH, he/she may not want to invite your daughter to join.  If you want to know more about GH parents, you should visit other thread, which is posted by GH P.1 parent of 2006.  Parents here may not actually GH parent.  BTW, I feel that the discussion atmosphere was quite good at the beginning, how come it turned out into those entire not necessary disputes?

Who care how much you pay for the tax and what car you own?  Is it a kind of Showing?  Is it a way to gratify you by telling all those to someone who can never know who you are?

I think we better back to our normal discussion mood.  If you can share your opinion about the School, no matter it’s good or not, with a better manner, I believe parents here will be much more welcome.  If you can’t, could you just leave us alone?  We are really sick of you!

[size=xx-large]Can parent here just stop respond to this silly guy anymore?  Back to our discussion PLEASE!!!

170#
發表於 06-11-20 18:14 |只看該作者

收到一個大禮物,我會放棄德望。 :  :  :

171#
發表於 06-11-20 18:18 |只看該作者

Congratulations!  You are so lucky!

172#
發表於 06-11-20 18:22 |只看該作者

kamen,

Congratulations!       

173#
發表於 06-11-20 18:23 |只看該作者

Thank!

174#
發表於 06-11-20 18:29 |只看該作者

kamen 寫道:
Thank!

恭喜! 希望我 GH waitlist 有機啦!
另想問你 register GH 時, 雖唔雖要簽確認書, 放棄大抽獎?

175#
發表於 06-11-20 18:47 |只看該作者

AprilFool 寫道:
[另想問你 register GH 時, 雖唔雖要簽確認書, 放棄大抽獎?

No need to sign any commitment. you can enjoy 2nd phase lucky draw. but for 'waiting list' you need to wait until July after lucky draw. They will keep all dropped seat (Information in 2003 refer to my friend's girl), so please check GH again.

176#
發表於 06-11-20 18:48 |只看該作者

kamen 寫道:

恭喜晒...

我就冇大禮, 仍會選Gh.

177#
發表於 06-11-20 18:59 |只看該作者

jonmkchan 寫道:
[quote]
AprilFool 寫道:
[另想問你 register GH 時, 雖唔雖要簽確認書, 放棄大抽獎?

No need to sign any commitment. you can enjoy 2nd phase lucky draw. but for 'waiting list' you need to wait until July after lucky draw. They will keep all dropped seat (Information in 2003 refer to my friend's girl), so please check GH again. [/quote]
thx!

178#
發表於 06-11-20 19:04 |只看該作者

kamen 寫道:

Me too       

179#
發表於 06-11-20 19:38 |只看該作者

bbqueen,
Congratulations.
I hope that my girl can be your girl's schoolmate after 2nd round.
Otherwise, I may let my girl go 'international'.

180#
發表於 06-11-20 19:50 |只看該作者

BoBoCute 寫道:
bbqueen,
Congratulations.
I hope that my girl can be your girl's schoolmate after 2nd round.
Otherwise, I may let my girl go 'international'.

Thanks!  Still got chance in the 2nd round. Don't give up ar!  I hope so, so that we can keep chating on 07 p1 forum wor!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題