用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請 ...
樓主: summer媽媽
go

Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚 [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 06-11-28 23:41 |只看該作者

Re: Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚

看完之後愈覺可笑.要懶醒口既話請移玉步或另開主題-鬥
(口加),這裡!恐怕沒太多有興趣.
:verycold: :verycold: :verycold:

142#
發表於 06-11-28 23:53 |只看該作者

I can't imagine you got all those degrees with such laughable English. Could you tell me which college(s) in the States did you attend? They should be ashamed of themselves for conferring you all the high degrees you mentioned.

jonmkchan 寫道:
jojoh, it seems you Challenge me, I can surely tell you more about me.
I have 2 PhD, MBA,  MSc (Engineering). BSc(Computer Science) and B.Eng(EE), LLB.(China Law@清華).
I'm from Shanghai in 1976, study High school in HK, Working Japan after graduated from Polytechnic, moved to Australia in 1992 and hired by USA startup co as COO, I also invested so I moved to USA in 1995 and returned to HK in 2001 when I got bankruptcy .
Now I work for Japanese listed company as General Manager to manage around 400 staff in Greater China region. (May be someone knows who am I,  if you check how many Chinese in this position to manage Japanese)
I applied AIS, DGJS, GH .... for my Child
Now, I also consider GSIS.
I'm an engineer orientated guy, so quite straight foward.
is it enough in detail, anything you want to know more????

143#
發表於 06-11-29 01:19 |只看該作者

-------------------------------------------------------
Cool, 請忽斷章取義. this is true for MCS(Free)>GH(30,xxx)>DGJS(38,xxx). and I never quoted '上等人' but middle-class. How to define middle-class has your own justic. you enjoy to attack people. I think you have some degree of lunacy right here. If you're not Dr. please don't abusively use Dr. but you can call me Dr.
--------------------------------------------------------
jonmkchan,
在網絡世界妳鍾意點吹咪點吹,妳都可以有兩個PhD,我點解唔可以叫Dr.Cool. 但人地一睇妳D ink門就知係咪吹水!

妳的原文:
//Money concern: MCS>>GH>>DGJS
原來妳的 "money concern" 係解作只比較錢,oic!
就算只比較錢GH(30XXX半日)都>唔過DGJS(38XXX全日)

妳的原文:
//some like me as middle/high-class, some level below me such as my secretary or my managers, I also alway chat with them to get some idea. So, I broadly understand the needs for different level expectation for their kid. That's why I can share.//

144#
發表於 06-11-29 13:53 |只看該作者

We couldn’t find one 100% perfect school to let our kids to attend, right. Then we should select a better one for them. Reading your story, as a parent, especially a kid of mother, I realized that how upset you had. But we might manage our emotion first and try to analysis what’s happened then. At last find a way to figure out. Have you ever noticed two people they really do not like each other very much holding hands? The real tragedy is that the school you were talking about cannot accept those pupils’ academic results below their standard. I can only imagine the fear, the anger, the confusion that besets the little heart and mind.

145#
發表於 06-11-29 17:27 |只看該作者

summer媽媽 寫道:
My daughter is P.3 student of GH. 成績average, but Chinese 比較弱.
today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!

我地有個同學, 校外唱歌比賽always win prizes, 又入倒演藝CHoir, but  GH choir就不揀她!! 老師事後講成績差的不能加入choir!! can't understand 呢間學校教學理念!! 不是因材施教!

Speech Festival 又唔係個個都比參加, 因為老師無咁多時間操咁多學生, 但又唔比人在出面找外籍老師教! 唔係好outstanding 的學生就唔係咁易有機會發揮其他方面所長!

勁多功課做!
有同學讀到半邊頭甩頭皮, summmer holidays 則無事!!

樣樣野都要家長教, 個女個個詞語都唔明, it's impossible that the 1st day after exam, 阿女回家要做30 個新成語填充, 你話老師有乜可能一日教倒曬! 交咁多$學費到頭來要自己教翻!!

上年都想轉校, 但因為個虛名!! 現在真係好心淡!!
各位被取錄的家長想清楚!!!!!

Read this, it may give you a better idea:
ohnono 寫道:
其實全港的學校都是以學術成績掛帥。若在所謂名校裡讀,好成績的會更加好,因有競爭才有進步,這亦是你點解要千揀萬揀都要揀這學校去讀的原因。不好成績的也要變好,否則便會淘汰,所謂適者生存。
若在普通的學校一樣,老師一定想全部同學的成績都好,一樣要催谷,一樣要分班。只是成績不好的未必會淘汰,但會編落去瀾泥班,難道這樣你想嗎。
因這是現實,我們不可能脫離現實,難道你可叫學校停止每兩月一次的學術評估嗎?或出淺口的來就你呀,好嗎?取消每星期一次的默書?或一年班教K3的書好嗎?那就晒你地呀!個個同學科科100分然後回來BK向全港的父母推介說:這真是一間很愛心的學校!

醒(口下)喇你地!

146#
發表於 06-11-29 19:39 |只看該作者

這個topic真有趣 ~ 一所無"愛"的學校...!
我有舊事一樁,或許都跟這topic有關...
其實我自己都是GHS的畢業生,讀書用功就必然了,箇中的有些辛酸故事更是非筆墨可以形容,記得三年班時我的成績都是中下一般;在放暑假前,學校提供暑期興趣班,我很記得:當老師問第一個興趣畫畫班有誰參加?雖然只有小貓三數舉手反應,但我很雀躍;立即舉手 ~ 但換來老師大聲的說:你成績唔好,唔可以參加!我當時真是hurt到無地自容 ~立即扒在書桌扮睡覺!其實,小小心靈已被灼傷,喊都唔敢比人見到... 老師呢席話一直埋在我心砍褱,亦從未跟我父母提起,今天見到有人問我這母校是否有愛,真是百感交集 !其實,現今的社會咪仲現實??,但我都覺得咁嘅故事每日都會係不同的地方重複發生,可能GHS都係一所有聲望的學校,所以難免大家會把一些事情略為放大,就算轉校亦難保無呢啲事再出現!如能多些與女兒溝通,一同積極面對,把別人的白眼當作激勵,衝破這些障礙不是更好嗎?

147#
發表於 06-11-30 00:32 |只看該作者

每所學校都一定有好老師和不好的老師,有時有要求又話唔好。

148#
發表於 06-11-30 13:58 |只看該作者

Yes, you are right. There are many sad stories might occur in difference schools, in difference classes. The most important is how do parents' doing after it's happened.
hayamama 寫道:
這個topic真有趣 ~ 一所無"愛"的學校...!
我有舊事一樁,或許都跟這topic有關...
其實我自己都是GHS的畢業生,讀書用功就必然了,箇中的有些辛酸故事更是非筆墨可以形容,記得三年班時我的成績都是中下一般;在放暑假前,學校提供暑期興趣班,我很記得:當老師問第一個興趣畫畫班有誰參加?雖然只有小貓三數舉手反應,但我很雀躍;立即舉手 ~ 但換來老師大聲的說:你成績唔好,唔可以參加!我當時真是hurt到無地自容 ~立即扒在書桌扮睡覺!其實,小小心靈已被灼傷,喊都唔敢比人見到... 老師呢席話一直埋在我心砍褱,亦從未跟我父母提起,今天見到有人問我這母校是否有愛,真是百感交集 !其實,現今的社會咪仲現實??,但我都覺得咁嘅故事每日都會係不同的地方重複發生,可能GHS都係一所有聲望的學校,所以難免大家會把一些事情略為放大,就算轉校亦難保無呢啲事再出現!如能多些與女兒溝通,一同積極面對,把別人的白眼當作激勵,衝破這些障礙不是更好嗎?

149#
發表於 06-11-30 14:07 |只看該作者

Yes you are right.  One thing the parents can do is to report the incident in BK and let the other parents be aware of it.  

150#
發表於 06-11-30 14:33 |只看該作者

hayamama,

You told something was unhappy, was there any happy thing can share, how many % bad and % Good.  

If Good thing is much more than bad thing say 80/20, I may let my daughter to study there if they accept.

Would you please let me know whether you will recommend to study in Good Hope or give up.

151#
發表於 06-11-30 15:07 |只看該作者

larryking 寫道:
Yes you are right.  One thing the parents can do is to report the incident in BK and let the other parents be aware of it.  

But many supporter will say us make story ~~~~ Who have guts to come here to share ?

152#
發表於 06-11-30 15:20 |只看該作者

咁似我以前既, 不過我唔係讀good hope, 係讀屋

153#
發表於 06-11-30 15:31 |只看該作者

話時話, 我姨甥女都係讀P3, 我妹妹問過囡囡, 又問過同

154#
發表於 06-11-30 15:32 |只看該作者

[quote]
sosochui 寫道:

咁似我以前既, 不過我唔係讀good hope, 係讀屋

155#
發表於 06-11-30 15:36 |只看該作者

[quote]
sosochui 寫道:

話時話, 我姨甥女都係讀P3, 我妹妹問過囡囡, 又問過同

156#
發表於 06-11-30 16:56 |只看該作者

真係咁差 ?

我幾個女讀僅,不知幾開心,成績都唔錯窩 !

老師又有愛心,發下燒都打電話來問候,不過人夾人緣,我同校長主任,老師都溝通得好好,有講有笑 ,未有過問題窩 !

不過相信一件事

呢間學校唔arm 你讀。你應呢個學期好轉校啦!

祝你搵到你心中的好學效 !
summer媽媽 寫道:
My daughter is P.3 student of GH. 成績average, but Chinese 比較弱.
today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!

我地有個同學, 校外唱歌比賽always win prizes, 又入倒演藝CHoir, but  GH choir就不揀她!! 老師事後講成績差的不能加入choir!! can't understand 呢間學校教學理念!! 不是因材施教!

Speech Festival 又唔係個個都比參加, 因為老師無咁多時間操咁多學生, 但又唔比人在出面找外籍老師教! 唔係好outstanding 的學生就唔係咁易有機會發揮其他方面所長!

勁多功課做!
有同學讀到半邊頭甩頭皮, summmer holidays 則無事!!

樣樣野都要家長教, 個女個個詞語都唔明, it's impossible that the 1st day after exam, 阿女回家要做30 個新成語填充, 你話老師有乜可能一日教倒曬! 交咁多$學費到頭來要自己教翻!!

上年都想轉校, 但因為個虛名!! 現在真係好心淡!!
各位被取錄的家長想清楚!!!!!
Msma

157#
發表於 06-11-30 17:33 |只看該作者

Msma,

Don't you see the problem?
"我幾個女讀僅,不知幾開心,成績都唔錯窩", so the school is treating them well.
"today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!" Can you see the problem?  The problem is how the school handle the not so good students.  Reprimand, insult, are one way; encouragement, care is another way.  

158#
發表於 06-11-30 17:37 |只看該作者

我無problem ,你有problem,

每人有自己的選擇/意見,不應強要人認同。

都係一句,你唔arm 讀呢間學校,咁多怨氣 ,快d轉校,個個都有好處 !
Msma

159#
發表於 06-11-30 17:46 |只看該作者

larryking 寫道:
Msma,

"today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!" Can you see the problem?  The problem is how the school handle the not so good students.  Reprimand, insult, are one way; encouragement, care is another way.  

Dear Larryking, can you inform me which class? or what is the teacher last name? Good Hope list out the teacher name in her web site. I want to verify because I am still 15/16 for the school.

160#
發表於 06-11-30 17:56 |只看該作者

PhoebeChan 寫道:
[quote]
larryking 寫道:
Msma,

Dear Larryking, can you inform me which class? or what is the teacher last name? Good Hope list out the teacher name in her web site. I want to verify because I am still 15/16 for the school.[/quote]

You should ask the plaintiff instead.  BTY, I think it is inapproprate to identify the teacher's name in BK.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題