搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘培恩幼兒園
樓主: 孫佑甜
go

九龍塘培恩幼兒園 [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 06-3-21 16:56 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘培恩幼兒園

Can anyone please tell me what is the different between pui yen and cannan? because my daughter will join this campus in coming September.

142#
發表於 06-3-21 20:59 |只看該作者

It is also a very difficult decision to me as my younger daughter is studying in Pui Yen nursery class this year.  I brought my son to Pui Yen a few years ago because I believed my son could have a good development of personality (i.e. positive and creative thinking, self initiative, cheerful) in Pui Yen.  But, I cannot see this element existed in Cannan (at least from the meeting in last Friday).

I think I still need to get more information from Cannan to see how they will run their first full day nursery before I make my final decision.

143#
發表於 06-3-21 23:59 |只看該作者

孫佑甜 寫道:
Dear mami,
Any comment about this nursery and kindergarden, please?

上星期五晚,我去了培恩聽了由迦南(總監、校長、會計……一行六人)開的會議後,有以下深刻既感受:
身為教育工作者或創辨人(自稱有教會背景),應當以身作則以愛去善待或教育下一代,以下是會議中的一些對話:
問題1: ( 你會否沿用培恩的老師或嬸嬸????)
某副校長便回答: ( 咁就要睇下你地有幾愛呢間學校(培恩)同老師啦?????
如果越多小朋友留低,咁就會越多老師留低!唔知答唔答到呢位家長呢???
咩叫’咁就要睇下你地有幾愛呢間學校(培恩)同老師啦?????”宜家威脅呀!
我地要既係培恩既老師同佢既教學理念,如果我要讀你呢間學校,唔使等到宜家啦!!!!!!!
總監更說:(你睇我個樣都唔似做呀嬸啦?????.........)
喂!乜做呀嬸有樣睇架咩???????職業無分貴賤!做呀嬸好失禮咩???大家都係人!!
校監更說:我地坐係都每位都有車,每日揸住部車,週圍巡。
我都想講,我地坐係都d家長都係有車架!就算你地個個有車,我個仔係度讀,都唔關事!!仲成日講話自己間學校唔係靠包裝架………
仲有好多對話不能盡錄……………
之前我完全未接觸過呢間學校,但經過當晚的對話,我已經知道答案我的去向了!
很認同EizabethLAI寫的一封信,其中一句 “從來錦上添花易,雪中送炭難。別人遇上困難或危機時能扶上一把,是美德,也是自己的福氣。”
就讓培恩長存在我們的心堪裏…………………

144#
發表於 06-3-22 11:32 |只看該作者

哇~~原來星期五晚咁精彩~~~
我真係慶幸當初俾阿女讀培恩而無俾佢去迦南讀了

145#
發表於 06-3-22 13:50 |只看該作者

佢講完都唔駛望會多過一半人留低都得喇....         

146#
發表於 06-3-22 21:26 |只看該作者

Dear all

Can you please recommand any good Kindergarden for my son coming K1? I can't choose another one better than Pui Yen.....

147#
發表於 06-3-23 09:06 |只看該作者

Dear all,

That means it is not necessary for my daughter to attend the N1 interview on 1 Apr 06 in Pui Yen.

Thanks!

IrisLau

148#
發表於 06-3-23 11:26 |只看該作者

Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Dear all

Can you please recommand any good Kindergarden for my son coming K1? I can't choose another one better than Pui Yen.....

I also want to know any nursery recommended for my youngest son.  When I was having him in my womb, I had joked to the staff that he was a kind of support to Pui Yen.  However, I am so disappointed at the end that, he cannot study in Pui Yen, even only 1 year ...

149#
發表於 06-3-23 22:04 |只看該作者

Hi parents,

My baby is studing in Pui Yan too. She needs to change a new school in August. There are also good Christian nusery in Kowloon City.

九龍靈糧堂幼稚園 and 農圃道YMCA幼稚園 are both good. You may consider them.

God bless!

150#
發表於 06-3-24 10:55 |只看該作者

ElizabethLAI 寫道:
[quote]
Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Dear all

I also want to know any nursery recommended for my youngest son.  When I was having him in my womb, I had joked to the staff that he was a kind of support to Pui Yen.  However, I am so disappointed at the end that, he cannot study in Pui Yen, even only 1 year ...

[/quote]

I think the incoming kindergarten, Cannon, is not a bad choice. The premises of Pui Yan is good and offer much open space for kids to play. U may also consider there are some Pui Yan teachers although not all will be retained. There is a good chinese idiom, "wreaked ship still has 3 catty of nails" though Cannon is way long to be considered as a 'wreaked ship' on its own. I will seriously consider to let my kid stay behind and continue studying in Cannon after this term in Pui Yan......

151#
發表於 06-3-24 11:03 |只看該作者

markchan 寫道:

U may also consider there are some Pui Yan teachers although not all will be retained. ......

Do you think so?      

152#
發表於 06-3-26 14:25 |只看該作者

一間學校最終既話事權係校長,
如果連校長本身既質素都有問題,
就算佢真係有好既硬件,佢都唔會識去運用.
老師都係打份工...就算佢地本質好,
但係學校要推行既活動/課程唔係好適切,
佢地都要跟住黎做...
咁..點解唔而家就去搵一間好d既學校呢?

起碼係校長本身都有基本既禮貌,對人有基本既尊重先得~