用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 想找native speaker教小兒oral,請問有冇資料? ...
樓主: ngyw
go

想找native speaker教小兒oral,請問有冇資料? [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 04-9-25 19:08 |只看該作者

Re: 想找native speaker教小兒oral,請問有冇資料?

katiebbmama:
check pm ,please, but i think she no time can arrange now , but i think you still can try la
i send the info to you
didima

142#
發表於 04-9-27 12:30 |只看該作者

didima,

Can you PM me the tutor's information?

Thank you very much.

143#
發表於 04-9-28 10:44 |只看該作者

BrainMaMa:
  the tutor said ,she is no time to teach now, if you still want the phone no, you tell me ,ok
didima

144#
發表於 04-9-28 14:59 |只看該作者

I had asked Jessica to give a trial lesson for my 2 years old boy a week before but I don't think she is as good as I expected.
maybe her style doesn't suit me.
any mom wants more details may pm me. I am very pleased to share my experience.

145#
發表於 04-10-2 13:46 |只看該作者

146#
發表於 04-10-2 14:58 |只看該作者

didima,

I'm looking for native speaker to teach my 2 years old girl.
Can you please PM me the tutor's information?

Thank !

twchung

147#
發表於 04-10-2 16:23 |只看該作者

twchung
check pm please, hope she can teach your daughter, because her kid also 2 ,but she now can train her kid in 2 minutes remember at least 20 words,but she told me she really no time
  now.it's very amazing  
didima

148#
發表於 04-10-2 19:02 |只看該作者

dear didima,

Congratulation, you are so cool, your kid also get into your dream school, i'm glad she could help and i know she also likes your kid alot, this is great.

actually i was just got off the phone with jessica, she seems very happy to see improvement fm your kid and enjoy being there to teach. this is the things that i'm glad and happy for you.

i met jessica's daughter the other day, and she really impress me by all means, she act just like her, very funny, the way they talk and they way she learn, it is just a copy of jessica, hahahha, u should meet one day and you can see how these two look alike, and i can be her prove that her daughter did remember at least 20-30 word a time after reading it for 15 min. amazing....

didima, i will send you msg later when i come back fm my next week trip and ask jessica for a little get together ok..

ciao,
steffy  

149#
發表於 04-10-2 19:40 |只看該作者

hi all mami,

i saw a lot of you sending me pm and ask for the tutor info, as i talked to jessica again and she said she is no longer taking new student, only the one on her waiting list and the one she is currectly taking, but for parents that already pm me and asked for the info, i will still give u her contact and the one who asked me talk to her, please noted i did already and she promise she will make time for you, so don't worry, i hope all of you find someone who is situable for your child and best of luck.

hi maymayfan,
i have no idea how you have this comment on jessica but personally i know her for more than 3yrs and i know all her family and background, it is really not fair to say something like this, i don't know how you can comment her not as good when you don't even know how many band 1 school even looking for her to teach?? or else 6 out of 4 is now in their dream school?? my kid is one and she love jessica so much, seriouly i don't find any problem til now and we became best of friend. sorry if i say more than i should, but just found that i should say something here so other parents can think what is the turth.

ciao,
steffy  

150#
發表於 04-10-2 20:21 |只看該作者

test

151#
發表於 04-10-2 22:36 |只看該作者

152#
發表於 04-10-2 22:44 |只看該作者

153#
發表於 04-10-2 23:42 |只看該作者

May I know where do you live? As I knew that a number of preschool settings provide extra-curri. program for young children to learn English during weekend or weekdays afternoon.

154#
發表於 04-10-3 00:51 |只看該作者

dear all,

請問仲有冇其他外籍老師介紹呀!! 麻煩晒, thank you!

katiema

155#
發表於 04-10-3 10:57 |只看該作者

I have a teacher to introduce. however, she lives in Tung Chung. If you think the place is possible, I can introduce her to you.

156#
發表於 04-10-3 22:23 |只看該作者

hi steffy,

The comment I made on Jessica is all my personal view after the trial lesson.  
As you said, I didn't know her and thus I have no reason to pinpoint at her at all.  I just want to share my views with other moms so everybody can make a wise choice for our little ones. I think we better let other moms to make their own judgement after we have shared our experience, including both good & bad.
Though she is your cup of tea but she is definitely not mine.
Anyway, thanks for your sharing and hope your kids enjoy the lessons as they always do.

157#
發表於 04-10-4 10:14 |只看該作者

Hi didima,

How old is your boy?  May I know which school admitted your boy?  Jessica recommand you to go that school?

158#
發表於 04-10-4 12:38 |只看該作者

159#
發表於 04-10-4 16:21 |只看該作者

我是新會員,早前在這網站瀏覽,看到其他媽媽介紹Jessica,所以我也找了她教我的兒子,我也想說說我對Jessica的少少感覺。

我先說說我兒子的英文水平,他今年K.2,基本上,他只懂得簡單的英文生字,如顏色、物件等。由於我家沒有菲律賓工人,所以兒子並無機會說英語。我也曾嘗試以英語和他交談,但他甚抗拒,總要我用回廣東話,所以我便希望找位native speaker教他。正如didima所說,經過第一堂課後,Jessica說我的兒子英文程度甚低,現階段並不適合一對一教授,建議我找些playgroup讓他上。

老師走後,我才發覺原來大家的expectation不同。Jessica只教授那些會用英語作簡單交談的孩子(她說她的學生全都做到這點),而我則是想找一位老師,希望他能以有趣方法引起我兒子對英語oral的與趣,然後慢慢教懂他用單字、詞語,最後以整句英語回應,當然最理想的是能以英語作簡單對話,然後以英語說故事,解說圖畫等等……我明白要見到這些成績,並不是一朝一夕的事。所以我已有心理準備,要長期作戰。

沒想到,Jessica第一課後便說我的兒子不適合作一對一教授。說真是,那一刻我的確有些錯愕,因為Jessica事前並無問我兒子的英文水平(可能她希望在第一課中實地觀察),而我也一直以為老師會按照各學生水平因材施教(因為各人總有不同standard)。

那天我兒子整堂課也沒有離開Jessica身旁,沒有走來走去,默默接受她的「測試」。由於我兒子根本不明白大部分的提問,故無法應對。他顯得有些驚慌,好像覺得自己很沒有。我一直坐在他身旁,覺得對不起他,我原意並非要他感到難受。事後想想,Jessica心目中已有既定的教學對象,而我們之間根本未能配合。如果她能預早說會在第一堂先評估小朋友,或者我能先與她溝通清楚,那我就不會抱太大期望。所以,無論以何,其他家長(包括我在內),在請老師之前,要先溝通好,說清楚大家的期望,希望雙方能夠配合,為我們的孩子找位適合的老師。

最後我想說的是,Jessica都很helpful,她說我可隨時就教學問題和她聯絡,而她亦有很故事書可介紹給我。但有少少失望的是,她可能真的太忙,時間掌握不是太好。Didima說Jessica不介意在她家中逗留了差不多兩個小時,這是Didima兒子的幸運。但那天我在地鐵站先等Jessica,好帶她上樓,但她比原定時間遲了25分鐘到,最後又較落堂時間提早15分鐘走,奈何。

160#
發表於 04-10-4 18:18 |只看該作者

goodboymom,

咁你的兒子上了多久?如只是30分鐘的lesson,她提早15分鐘走,咁咪得返15分鐘上堂?佢有無收錢?

如你堅持要佢教,說故事你兒子聽。佢ok嗎?

Didima,
你兒子真的很幸運,Jessica對佢咁好。其實
30min lesson會唔會太小?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題