搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST. Joseph kinder
樓主: troublemom
go

ST. Joseph kinder [複製鏈接]

1481#
發表於 07-1-15 10:38 |只看該作者

Re: ST. Joseph kinder

Just found out yesterday that the kids have to tell a story today for examination.

I just picked one from one of the booklets and practise a few times yesterday. I hope he can do it today la.

1482#
發表於 07-1-15 17:36 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
Just found out yesterday that the kids have to tell a story today for examination.

I just picked one from one of the booklets and practise a few times yesterday. I hope he can do it today la.

Yes my boy's story was very boring    I don't think he can get high marks for this part  

1483#
發表於 07-1-16 10:35 |只看該作者

youngmami,

The story was not chosen by you? or you let your boy to choose it for himself?

I just picked one short story randomly, can't be too long, otherwise, my son can't remember.

1484#
發表於 07-1-16 11:30 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
youngmami,

The story was not chosen by you? or you let your boy to choose it for himself?

I just picked one short story randomly, can't be too long, otherwise, my son can't remember.

My boy picked the story by himself.  The story which I don't think it's interesting.  He said the story assessment will be conducted today (yesterday only bible) and they need to stand in front of the whole class to tell the story loudly.

1485#
發表於 07-1-17 22:34 |只看該作者

Hi, youngmami & jackielee
  my son tell me that he stand in front of teacher to tell the story? He had chosen  one story from the book and had a little preparation. But , he changed to other story one day before he exam. Never mind, just let him even the story is too long and he always forgot something.  One day, I looked at him and thought he just 5+ years. It is a time for childhood. So, take it easy for the exam.

1486#
發表於 07-1-18 14:15 |只看該作者

各位St. Joseph 媽媽,

請問兒子今年9月上k1, 應何時申請st. jo k2?  interview 形式如何, 謝謝.

1487#
發表於 07-1-19 09:50 |只看該作者

My son told me that the other kids were doing other works while one was telling story to the teacher. Therefore, only the teachers listened.

buddiesboyd 寫道:
  my son tell me that he stand in front of teacher to tell the story? He had chosen  one story from the book and had a little preparation. But , he changed to other story one day before he exam. Never mind, just let him even the story is too long and he always forgot something.  One day, I looked at him and thought he just 5+ years. It is a time for childhood. So, take it easy for the exam.

1488#
發表於 07-1-19 09:51 |只看該作者

Hi lilyma,

Your case, should apply in Jan-08.

lilyma 寫道:
各位St. Joseph 媽媽,

請問兒子今年9月上k1, 應何時申請st. jo k2?  interview 形式如何, 謝謝.

1489#
發表於 07-1-19 16:03 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
My son told me that the other kids were doing other works while one was telling story to the teacher. Therefore, only the teachers listened.

[quote]
buddiesboyd 寫道:
[/quote]

Hi buddiesboyd, Jackielee,

Yes yes my son confirmed last night that he has finally completed his story exam yesterday and ONLY teacher listened.  

My son also rec'd a game boy present from school.  He said this present is for good English dictation results.   

1490#
發表於 07-1-20 18:06 |只看該作者

Hi youngmami,

yes. my son has also got that toys for eng dict., but I don't like that kind of toys, I don't like kid playing too much electronic game indeed.
My son said there are 5 kids in his class got this present.

1491#
發表於 07-1-22 10:15 |只看該作者

Dear Jackeilee and youngmami,

I know that it also happens in K.2. I'm quite surprised of prasing kids by toys. My boy was upset as he failed to get any :cry:
The best wish for my 大小肥肥! centre ^_^

1492#
發表於 07-1-22 12:08 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
Hi youngmami,

yes. my son has also got that toys for eng dict., but I don't like that kind of toys, I don't like kid playing too much electronic game indeed.
My son said there are 5 kids in his class got this present.

I don't worry any because the gameboy from school is not the type which attracts little kids.  My son didn't play it the day after he got it.  It's me now play it everyday      

1493#
發表於 07-1-25 15:54 |只看該作者

Hi parents,

Exam is over at last     

What're your plan for CNY holiday?

1494#
發表於 07-1-25 18:03 |只看該作者

No plan. I hope have a great dinner on Wed but my son strong request MC Donald. I used a long time to advice to change his mind. How about you.
Thank you Jackielee.

1495#
發表於 07-1-25 18:19 |只看該作者

各位st.jo媽媽,
我昨天早上取了application form,諗住給囝囝試下考k2,但係我心十五十六,我有以下問題想問問各位st.jo媽媽,希望你們回答:
1)我小朋友讀k1,他十分鍾意這間kinder,常常說喜愛返學,如為他選另一間kinder,會唔會要適應好耐呢?你們小朋友嗰時有沒有不開心呢!
2)st.jo 功課會不會很深同多呢!
3)老師態度友善嗎?
謝謝

annaleung

醒目開學勳章

1496#
發表於 07-1-26 11:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

1497#
發表於 07-1-27 09:21 |只看該作者

Hi buddiesboyd,

No thanks la. I didn't help much.

BTW, that day when I went to submit the form, there are quite many parents still hesitating which schools to be chosen. Poor HK parents...

1498#
發表於 07-1-27 10:20 |只看該作者

Hi youngmami,

We'll go to Japan during CNY.
It's very expensive, but no way, not available in other time period.

1499#
發表於 07-1-29 10:07 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
Hi buddiesboyd,

No thanks la. I didn't help much.

BTW, that day when I went to submit the form, there are quite many parents still hesitating which schools to be chosen. Poor HK parents...

Did you complete the form on site?  I think it is very troublesome this year that we need to go to the allocation centre to get the form, then submit it.  We're not far from that centre so we just took the form back home, completed it and then submitted it on the other day.  I heard from my colleague that before the blank form (not the sample form like this year) was sent to parents.  Then you just need to fill it and go to the allocation centre to submit it.  Don't know why this year they changed the practice.

And I also think it's too long wait until June to know the results.  I don't think they need to take so long time to process.  why not announce the results earlier?

So I quite understand the feeling of those parents who give up central allocation and chose the private or DSS schools even though these private/DSS schools are not their first choice.      

1500#
發表於 07-1-29 10:15 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
Hi youngmami,

We'll go to Japan during CNY.
It's very expensive, but no way, not available in other time period.

go to Japan?  That's great !!    
We also love Japan very much so we go to Japan once each year since my boy's 3rd b-day, all during Easter Holidays.  My son enjoyed the trips very much.  You know, in Japan, many to eat, many to play, many to buy.... very happy!      

Enjoy the trip and share with us your happiness   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題