教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 蘇浙幼兒園N1大召集(Sep07)
樓主: wongfra
go

蘇浙幼兒園N1大召集(Sep07) [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-10-2 12:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 babymok 於 07-9-30 13:08 硐表
Hi,

I also wants to know......anyone can help???

My son can understand both Cantonese and English.  However, for some interview common topics like color and fruits, he understand English much bette ...

Hi OngYs & Babymok,
Let's me share my N1 interview experience with you........
1) When you give the interview card to teacher on the interview day, teacher will ask you what language are you speaking at home?  (Cantonese/Mandarin/English).
2) Then, teacher will put your BB profile to such language interview group.
3) Interview will depend on language, don't worry.
4) Mostly, teacher will test your BB on objects (e.g., ask BB to point the object at story book....... apply, ball, cat, dog...)
5) Give two fruit, and ask your BB to give one to your mami/daddy.
6) Give a crayon to your BB and do some drawing.
7) Important that...... pls train up your BB to say good morning & byebye to the teacher.

Good luck for you all!!

ma記

102#
發表於 07-10-2 12:38 |只看該作者
Ma記;
Sorry, I might have gotten my two children's schedules mixed up. There is the usual monthly birthday party this Friday, and I think the older classes (K1-K3) have a rhyme performance, in which they get up as a class and recite rhymes, I guess. I believe that you are always welcome to attend the birthday parties, especially if your son/daughter will be birthday boy/girl. I don't know if the N1 will be participating in the rhyme performance. I will have to wait until the little ones come home from school to check their notebooks.

103#
發表於 07-10-2 13:11 |只看該作者
No offence, but this topic is suppose for parents of 2007 KCS N1 to discuss...would it be better if questions about N1 interview, etc, be asked in a new topic?

104#
發表於 07-10-2 13:21 |只看該作者
it's time to buy winter uniform la!

my husband went to school this morning and got the order form. He said the pants are quite thick and there is a turtleneck sweater and long sleeves white t-shirt...

He decided to buy all the uniform from school. as for the pants, will buy 2 short one and 1 long one. don't want to buy too many coz will only wear for a couple of months...

How many will you buy?

105#
發表於 07-10-2 15:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 siumao 於 07-10-2 13:21 硐表
it's time to buy winter uniform la!

my husband went to school this morning and got the order form. He said the pants are quite thick and there is a turtleneck sweater and long sleeves white t-shirt.. ...

I have not yet taken a look on the winter clothes.  My newphew told me the pant (without lining) is very itchy to wear.  Be careful.

I wonder how can the kids wear the turtle neck top with the wool pant / skirt in November (about 20 something degree).  The sports wear is thick as well.   

I

106#
發表於 07-10-2 17:02 |只看該作者
原文章由 Ching_Mammy 於 07-10-2 15:47 硐表

I have not yet taken a look on the winter clothes.  My newphew told me the pant (without lining) is very itchy to wear.  Be careful.

I wonder how can the kids wear the turtle neck top with the woo ...

I've bought 1 set for all winter uniform.  Also, I have same feeling that it is not suitable to wear such "thick" clothes at mid-November at HK weather.
Also, the colour is not OK.

107#
發表於 07-10-4 16:20 |只看該作者
[quote]原文章由 ma記 於 07-10-2 17:02 硐表

Hi all KCS N1 mammy,
BBs have been started up the school life one month already.  Any comment on the teacher/school?
Let's share.
ma記

108#
發表於 07-10-5 12:40 |只看該作者
我的囝囝好像還是不能很適應, 需雖然老師話他已經沒有在學校哭, 但每天早上他一見校服便開始哭或者要工人抱, 直至見到校車, 他便會和我們揮手(沒有哭, 但是不開心的模樣)....特別是假期後, 情緒更加差....

你們有沒有報kcs的k1呀, 14號interview呀....仲有沒有報其他學校呀?

原文章由 ma記 於 07-10-4 16:20 硐表
[quote]原文章由 ma記 於 07-10-2 17:02 硐表

Hi all KCS N1 mammy,
BBs have been started up the school life one month already.  Any comment on the t ...

109#
發表於 07-10-5 15:04 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-5 12:40 硐表
我的囝囝好像還是不能很適應, 需雖然老師話他已經沒有在學校哭, 但每天早上他一見校服便開始哭或者要工人抱, 直至見到校車, 他便會和我們揮手(沒有哭, 但是不開心的模樣)....特別是假期後, 情緒更加差....

你們有沒 ...

My daughter started to cry two weeks ago.  (She was very happy to go to school in the first two weeks.)

Now, she cried before she goes to sleep, wakes up at midnight and says "I don't want to go to school".  Morning, cries again.

But the teacher told me she only cried in the first 15 mins or less.  Then, she is okay.   

I am thinking if it is better to withdraw from school.

Any one has similar experience.

110#
發表於 07-10-5 16:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-5 12:40 硐表

你們有沒 ...

tautaub,
My daughter just stopped cry last week.  But she doesn't want to talk about school life. Also, doesn't want to go to school after holiday.
Yes, my BB has enrolled K1, and will have interview at oct.14 10:30am.  No, I haven't enrolled other school la.

Ching_Mammy,
One of KCS mami told me that her BB cry for one year.  So, don't give up.  
ma記

111#
發表於 07-10-5 16:59 |只看該作者

interview

原文章由 ma記 於 07-10-5 16:41 硐表

tautaub,
My daughter just stopped cry last week.  But she doesn't want to talk about school life. Also, doesn't want to go to school after holiday.
Yes, my BB has enrolled K1, and will have intervie ...

1. 唔好意思, 請問面試(pn)既時候要注意d什麼呢?
2.成日聽人講呢間d老師唔係幾好, 唔係好照顧d小朋友, 係咪真架??

tks
[url=][/url]

112#
發表於 07-10-5 17:12 |只看該作者
ma記,

Ms. Jim already submitted the form for K1 on behalf of us but awaiting the confirmation of time for interview...maybe we can have a chance to meet.  It's so strange that need to interview again in the same school.  I am afraid my son will unhappy when we go to KCS as that day should be his holiday from school (seems one more school day for him).

Ching_mammy,

I also found that your daughter was not in the quene of the school bus for whole week.  You went to school with she every day since she refused to go to school?  I hope our babies will like to go to school in October.

By the way, have you apply for K1 for Chingching in KCS or other school?

113#
發表於 07-10-5 17:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 袓兒 於 07-10-5 16:59 硐表

1. 唔好意思, 請問面試(pn)既時候要注意d什麼呢?
2.成日聽人講呢間d老師唔係幾好, 唔係好照顧d小朋友, 係咪真架??

tks

You may read my reply to OngYs & Babymok at Oct. 2.
Can give you some tips for interview.
ma記

114#
發表於 07-10-5 17:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 babymok 於 07-9-30 13:08 硐表
Hi,

I also wants to know......anyone can help???

My son can understand both Cantonese and English.  However, for some interview common topics like color and fruits, he understand English much bette ...

hi   babymok
我都係用英文...但我地平時又係cantonese speaking.. 都唔知interview時入邊group好..
您仔仔interview左未呀? 如何? 我地月尾, 好緊張呀..我阿b連單字都唔講,,, 冇計..

good luck
[url=][/url]

115#
發表於 07-10-5 18:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-5 17:12 硐表
ma記,

Ms. Jim already submitted the form for K1 on behalf of us but awaiting the confirmation of time for interview...maybe we can have a chance to meet.  It's so strange that need to interview again ...

I decided to take her to school every day, hope she feels better.  But she has to go home by school bus which she does not like.  She told me some kids hit her head and face.  But I am not sure if it is true.

I just sent the application form yesterday.  Hope the interview can be arranged on 14 Oct.  We can talk by then.

I will try another school just in case KCS kicks her out.

[ 本文章最後由 Ching_Mammy 於 07-10-5 18:24 編輯 ]

116#
發表於 07-10-5 20:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 ma記 於 07-10-5 17:15 硐表

You may read my reply to OngYs & Babymok at Oct. 2.
Can give you some tips for interview.
ma記

MANY TKS .....

係group interview 定 1個呢?
[url=][/url]

117#
發表於 07-10-6 00:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 袓兒 於 07-10-5 20:20 硐表

MANY TKS .....

係group interview 定 1個呢?

袓兒 ,
Single interview.

ma記

118#
發表於 07-10-6 00:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-5 17:12 硐表
ma記,

Ms. Jim already submitted the form for K1 on behalf of us but awaiting the confirmation of time for interview...maybe we can have a chance to meet.  It's so strange that need to interview again ...

tautaub,
Good idea.  I will call you after I did the registration on Oct.14.
ma記

119#
發表於 07-10-6 01:24 |只看該作者

Crying babies

taubtaub & ching_mamy;

I don't think what your children are going through is abnormal or indicative of a problem. Both my children went through these exact same behaviours. For my son, it lasted well into January! Especially after holidays and week-ends. Even now, he still has days when he says he doesn't want to go to school.

This is all normal. They just want to be somewhere familiar, that is all. When school becomes familiar they will be happy to go. The teachers surely have experience handling these cases. Maybe you can try some role-play at home (either with your child, or with some puppets) to see if there are any issues, that you might be able to resolve quite easily.

Maybe a special 'charm' to let the children know that you are still with them. (I use lipstick and kiss them somewhere they can see but can't rub off easily, like the elbow.) Or else a charm for courage.

Good luck.

120#
發表於 07-10-6 01:41 |只看該作者
Hi,

My daughter's interview for K1 is on Oct. 14, 9:30am.  Hopefully I will get to meet some of the mama here......
: :

‹ 上一主題|下一主題