教育王國 討論區 播道書院 P1B Sept 22 中文功課 HELP
樓主: beebreadma
go

P1B Sept 22 中文功課 HELP [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-10-4 23:13 |只看該作者

Re: P1B Sept 27 功課 Sharing

hi eyma,
       hahahahaha Thumbs up become Thumbs down......tiger often do this "手勢" with "阿扁下台阿扁下台" in pu tong hua....    笑死我!playing he is the top one. studying .........   no eye see.幾時才wake up ar...........
Tigermom

82#
發表於 06-10-4 23:14 |只看該作者

but how can I believe my boy... hopefully he will improve shortly.  Thanks for every BK ma to share info all the times among everything.  
In fact, I'd never seen that spelling words (Doltch words).  My little boy lost it somewhere... not sure... maybe... don't know are those answers I've got from him.     

83#
發表於 06-10-4 23:38 |只看該作者

hi beebreadma,
       我情况和你都差不 多,自己的責任也一塌糊塗,到目前為止都冇乜肯定的答案, 缺乏主動性,連交功課也未得完美,買了個clip俾他,將每天做好的功課clip好,回到課室便將功課交俾group leader, 己經有小小改善,但昨日的penmanship 又冇交,因我見老師未改,他以前己經係咁做完唔交,老師己經mark late at penmanship 內,我己每天幫他,或許他太依賴,我有諗過試一二天完全唔幫他,讓他自己承受後果,但我驚到時係我承受唔到個結果      WHAT CAN I DO?
beebreadma 寫道:
   but how can I believe my boy... hopefully he will improve shortly.  Thanks for every BK ma to share info all the times among everything.  
In fact, I'd never seen that spelling words (Doltch words).  My little boy lost it somewhere... not sure... maybe... don't know are those answers I've got from him.     
Tigermom

84#
發表於 06-10-5 09:19 |只看該作者

Hi Beebreadma,

We really can't worry too much, have to let the kids beared their own responsibilities sometimes. I'm learning now, checking does not mean do for them... I will remind her the mistake but she has to found out herself where and what the mistake is. If she can't found it, i will let it be and let teacher mark a big cross on top so she can aware it later.

I never see the Doltch words too! Maybe they never got it before. i'm sure school will inform us if there is any English dictation like last Chinese Dict..

85#
發表於 06-10-5 09:22 |只看該作者

beebreadma & Tigermom,

Don't be worry la. The son of my friend is now in P3 of a Govt school. The little boy takes around 1 year to adapt for the P1 life and gets much better. He lost and missed most of the things except his head!!!!

Last year in P2, the teacher told her mom that he became the first in that class and her mom nearly cannot believe.

This year in P3, the boy is promoted from Class D to Class B and needs to go into the adaptation cycle again.

Someone raise an example that when you get married with your husband (the big boy), you may take also 1 year (or more... hee, hee) to get along with him.

Better life is near especially the kids are lucky enough to be studying in EC rather than the Govt. school.

86#
發表於 06-10-5 09:23 |只看該作者

beebreadma,

BTW, if you need the softcopy of dolch words, just drop me your email address at PM and remind me here, I can send it to you.

87#
發表於 06-10-5 11:16 |只看該作者

hi goodkids,
       thanks for your sharing and support! How to train up his responsibility?       I only can give him time to settle down NOW.  
Tigermom

88#
發表於 06-10-5 15:24 |只看該作者

Eyma & Beebreadma,

Are your kids in Ms Shum's group? I guess that only the kids of  Ms Shum's group have had Doltch Words. You may find "今日家課" to separate into Ms Shum's group and other.

My kid is in Ms Shum's group so that we have not penmanship 2. At the begining of first term, I found confused in English homework.

I hope I can help you if I guess right.

89#
發表於 06-10-5 22:00 |只看該作者

各位家長,

今日小女忘記帶回"家課冊", 而上網看不到!!! 如有資料請告知。謝謝!

90#
發表於 06-10-5 22:24 |只看該作者

hi camti,
       chinese 有筆順(5)和語工(8), english 有penmanship 1 writing Q ,q Queue up and  A queen maths 有maths(A) writing 1-5 eg 1 one , 2 two , 3 three , 4 four, 5 five各寫兩行,這是我tiger豬的手册和功課內容,信唔信得過camti你自行決定,      希望幫到你。
Catmi 寫道:
各位家長,

今日小女忘記帶回"家課冊", 而上網看不到!!! 如有資料請告知。謝謝!
Tigermom

91#
發表於 06-10-5 22:28 |只看該作者

My girl wrote the same things as Tiger...Should be correct!

92#
發表於 06-10-5 22:32 |只看該作者

hi camti,
       if same as eyma's girl, 今次應該信得過。     
Eyma 寫道:
My girl wrote the same things as Tiger...Should be correct!
Tigermom

93#
發表於 06-10-5 22:39 |只看該作者

Thank you so much!!!!

94#
發表於 06-10-5 22:43 |只看該作者

我們要努力了! 因為真的漏了!   

95#
發表於 06-10-5 22:44 |只看該作者

Hi Catmi,

What did you miss?

96#
發表於 06-10-5 23:29 |只看該作者

Hi all lovely BK mom,
I will try my best to work hard together with my boy.  To be more patience.  Thank you every one of you for all of your encouragement.

A happy thing to share with you that today my boy finally brought back his Dolch words with the long green exercise book.  Most important is, he did place all the things into his school bag and small carry bag properly (of course, this mainly come from the motivation of a "moon cake"; as I promised him if he can make those stuffs tidy after school, he can choose to taste a moon cake for his dessert tonight.  As I bought the moon cake for 2 weeks and my boy urge to taste it for long).   
Also, Miss Kwan and Miss Yip told me that my boy has been improved a lot in discipline.  

are you going to the book show next Monday?  
goodkids 寫道:
beebreadma,

BTW, if you need the softcopy of dolch words, just drop me your email address at PM and remind me here, I can send it to you.

97#
發表於 06-10-6 01:30 |只看該作者

HI beebreadma,,
         YES, I WILL GO TO BOOK SHOW NEXT MONDAY,  I WILL BRING A ROSE FOR identify ....

see you then.
Tigermom

98#
發表於 06-10-6 17:30 |只看該作者

hi all BK mamee and daddy,
        Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
今天的功課册內General Studies係做什麽呢?因Tiger寫得好花,是做or revision? thanks first.
Everybody enjoy tonight.
Tigermom

99#
發表於 06-10-6 18:22 |只看該作者

係做General Studies Workbook Unit 2 p.6-7.
tigermom 寫道:
hi all BK mamee and daddy,
今天的功課册內General Studies係做什麽呢?因Tiger寫得好花,是做or revision? thanks first.
Everybody enjoy tonight.

100#
發表於 06-10-6 23:02 |只看該作者

Dear all BK Parents.

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!

I need your help again.  .. My girl forgot to bring her memo back again!    May I know the content of the memo... Thanks!   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題