樓主: sadsam
go

而家學游水單對單收幾錢一個鐘?? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-3-21 01:06 |只看該作者

Re: 而家學游水單對單收幾錢一個鐘??

Sweetiebarney 寫道:
Hi ckwliu,

Please kindly pm me his contact no.  Thanks.

Pls pm me the info. Thanks!

82#
發表於 06-3-21 11:38 |只看該作者

RaymondSir

我呀仔3歲3個月,我都想揾人教佢游水,佢唔怕水,仲可以潛頭落水度,不過係舊年既事,我想四月先學,且仔可以e_mail比我嗎

fanniferhk@yahoo.com.hk

83#
發表於 06-3-22 13:03 |只看該作者

loloma 寫道:
RaymondSir

我呀仔3歲3個月,我都想揾人教佢游水,佢唔怕水,仲可以潛頭落水度,不過係舊年既事,我想四月先學,且仔可以e_mail比我嗎

fanniferhk@yahoo.com.hk

已send左email啦
請查看

84#
發表於 06-3-24 01:02 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

85#
發表於 06-3-24 09:40 |只看該作者

ckwliu: please check PM.

86#
發表於 06-3-24 14:07 |只看該作者

RaymondSir

收唔到喎

87#
發表於 06-3-24 15:51 |只看該作者

RaymondSir
請你PM INFO比我可以嗎

88#
發表於 06-3-25 18:17 |只看該作者

唔好意思兩位,我呢幾日都忙住按排學校泳班既野唔得閒回你地.我會馬上補多次俾你地,如果仲係收唔到既你地再email俾我,我會pm我既電話俾你地,可以直接打俾我都得,多謝

89#
發表於 06-3-25 18:26 |只看該作者

我的Email:[email protected]

90#
發表於 06-3-27 11:31 |只看該作者

Hi momoftwo,

May I have the info of the swimming coach too.  It sounds he's quite good and well experienced.  Do you know how old is he?  Where does he lives? we live in Tsing Yi.

Please email to me [email protected].  Many thanks.

momoftwo 寫道:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to join my daughter's swimming class  (she is 3.5 yr old, beginner), the class is all English, we live in Kowloon Tong, we are paying $350 (one to one) per hour, and if I can find someone to join it will be $250 (0ne to two).  Please PM me if you are interested.  Thanks.  

The swimming coach has been teaching my good friend's son for 6 months.  He offers one-to-one or one-to-two classes.  He is good at teaching all four styles especially butterfly.    My friend’s son was having difficulties in learning swimming in the past 2 years.  My friend had tried couple different classes and teachers.  None of them really taught her son how to swim.  From what I understand, this teacher is very patient and has a good understanding of her son’s problem.  He is good at using kid-talk and interesting ways to motivate the kid to learn.  The teacher has been teaching part time for the last 20 years.  He spent his last 15 years teaching in the United States.  He can teach by using either Chinese or English. Since we just came back from the US so it is easier for my daughter to have lesson in English.  He just moved back to Hong Kong not long ago.

91#
發表於 06-3-29 09:09 |只看該作者

我都PM左的資料俾你參考!
cchow 寫道:
Hi momoftwo,

May I have the info of the swimming coach too.  It sounds he's quite good and well experienced.  Do you know how old is he?  Where does he lives? we live in Tsing Yi.

Please email to me [email protected].  Many thanks.

[quote]
momoftwo 寫道:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to join my daughter's swimming class  (she is 3.5 yr old, beginner), the class is all English, we live in Kowloon Tong, we are paying $350 (one to one) per hour, and if I can find someone to join it will be $250 (0ne to two).  Please PM me if you are interested.  Thanks.  

The swimming coach has been teaching my good friend's son for 6 months.  He offers one-to-one or one-to-two classes.  He is good at teaching all four styles especially butterfly.    My friend’s son was having difficulties in learning swimming in the past 2 years.  My friend had tried couple different classes and teachers.  None of them really taught her son how to swim.  From what I understand, this teacher is very patient and has a good understanding of her son’s problem.  He is good at using kid-talk and interesting ways to motivate the kid to learn.  The teacher has been teaching part time for the last 20 years.  He spent his last 15 years teaching in the United States.  He can teach by using either Chinese or English. Since we just came back from the US so it is easier for my daughter to have lesson in English.  He just moved back to Hong Kong not long ago.
[/quote]

92#
發表於 06-3-30 22:31 |只看該作者

Hi
I am also looking for coach for my kids (5 years old & 8 years old) in Tsuen Wan.  Pls kind enough to send me some information.

Thanks.

93#
發表於 06-3-31 09:08 |只看該作者

我pm左的資料俾你, 你可以參考下。
gracemama123 寫道:
Hi
I am also looking for coach for my kids (5 years old & 8 years old) in Tsuen Wan.  Pls kind enough to send me some information.

Thanks.

94#
發表於 06-4-1 11:58 |只看該作者

HI CKWLIU:

PLS. ALSO PM TO ME.
[email protected]

TKS A LOT.

95#
發表於 06-4-1 20:14 |只看該作者

我囡學緊 1 對 1 就收 200 for 1hrs, 1對 2 就 150 for 1hrs. 我囡學左11堂己經吾怕水, 開始學自由式.

96#
發表於 06-4-2 00:29 |只看該作者

我仔學緊1對2, $250.
由10月學到e+, 不過有時因為一d原因, 我地要miss 堂, 所以學左未夠4個月,已經每人識游一式, 岩岩開始學另一種泳式

97#
發表於 06-4-3 10:12 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

98#
發表於 06-4-3 11:36 |只看該作者

Hi 連生,

Would you pls pm the contact of the swimming coach to me.

My son will be 3 this May, and I want him to learn swimming this summer.  However, he is quite reluctant to stay with the stranger as well as swimming (we brought him to the swimming pool in our club house for the last 2 years' summer, but he scared and don't want to go into the water with his daddy, I don't know whether it is normal but I saw the other children like playing water so much).

So I think an experience coach may help him a lot.

99#
發表於 06-4-4 09:14 |只看該作者

我已pm左資料俾你啦!
chuchuma 寫道:
Hi 連生,

Would you pls pm the contact of the swimming coach to me.

My son will be 3 this May, and I want him to learn swimming this summer.  However, he is quite reluctant to stay with the stranger as well as swimming (we brought him to the swimming pool in our club house for the last 2 years' summer, but he scared and don't want to go into the water with his daddy, I don't know whether it is normal but I saw the other children like playing water so much).

So I think an experience coach may help him a lot.

100#
發表於 06-4-5 15:04 |只看該作者

大家可否pm啲教練information比我及價錢/hour,謝謝幫忙!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題