用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) intervie ...
樓主: YCPA
go

Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) interview [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-10-22 20:25 |只看該作者

Re: Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) interview

Scarlettes,

My daughter was born on Sept, not a big girl.

I would like to further ask which month your kids born. I heard they like to admit big boy/girl, is it true?

82#
發表於 04-10-23 08:32 |只看該作者

My girl got the 2nd interview on 29/10 as well. The headmistress retained her picture. According to my friend's words, they said they had already counted the scores once she stepped in the play-room before meeting the headmistress. My girl finished the coloring picture. Then the teacher asked her to draw another piture for her too. And she left the 2nd drawing at the playroom & brought the 1st colored picture to see the headmistress. She was born in April. We are not old boys & girls too. We are christian, but not the same denomination of 'SKH'.  I found that they did concern about the family care & her activities participation outside school.

I didn't attend the 'school meeting' on 14th Oct, 2004. Any people can share with me about the school 's new role or changes? Are they going to ask some more questions with my daughter again? Thanks

83#
發表於 04-10-23 10:49 |只看該作者

Congratulations.  

I still haven't got the letter yet.  I'll accept it as it is God's plan.  He has surely prepared something better or suitable for my kid (not Ah Q thinking).  I'll also reward my kid with a secret gift for her excellent performance in the interviews.

About the 2nd interview.  My friend told me that last year, it's mainly discussion between the Headmistress and the parents about topics like how you educate your kid, the school's mission in education, when did you get back from work.  Also, prepare some sensible questions to ask the headmistress to show your concern.

84#
發表於 04-10-23 11:56 |只看該作者

Hi joewongk

Is your son's birthday in Nov 1998 or Nov 1999?

由 joewongk 於 2004-10-22 14:45:50

Dear Scarlettes,

My son born on Nov.

85#
發表於 04-10-24 18:07 |只看該作者

Thanks for your info. If you trust our Lord God  & pray for your kid, surely he will provide the best  to him/her which may be out of your expectation.  

Even if we fail the 2nd interview, trusting that he will grant us the better offer too.

God Bless

86#
發表於 04-10-25 14:44 |只看該作者

Hi 2mings,

My mistake. My second son born (not yet enroll to Primary school) on Nov but for my eldest son is July 1999 (which have a 2 interview).

Proof that I am not a good mum.

2mings 寫道:
Hi joewongk

Is your son's birthday in Nov 1998 or Nov 1999?

[quote]由 joewongk 於 2004-10-22 14:45:50

Dear Scarlettes,

My son born on Nov.
[/quote]

87#
發表於 04-10-25 16:17 |只看該作者

Hi joewongk

原來如此!但我相信連上網都掛住子女學業的,都是好爸媽!預祝你小朋友順利入讀理想小學!

另外,有冇人知今年有冇細囝細囡(即99年11月或12月出生)收到第2次面試信?   

88#
發表於 04-10-25 16:34 |只看該作者

Does anyone know if they sent out 2nd round letter letters once?  I am thinking if we haven't received letter last week means no chance?  I am wondering if we will receive letters later?

89#
發表於 04-10-25 17:39 |只看該作者

I called them on saturday.  They say the first round is still not finish. Also, they will send the 2nd round letter in batches. That's why some already received letter.  For detail, you can call the school.   :wink:

90#
發表於 04-10-26 23:58 |只看該作者

What is the major difference between the Macdonnell Road and Kennedy Road schools?  

91#
發表於 04-10-27 03:15 |只看該作者

Hi parents,
How many St Paul schools in HK? When do I have to apply them every year (do I have to apply them a year before the entry year)? What kind of potential students are they looking for? Do the parents need to be interviewed as well?

Thanks~~~

92#
發表於 04-10-27 18:23 |只看該作者

dear ycpa,
my friend just called me and said she rec'd 2nd in ltr today, it will be on the coming tuesday. (mac road), she said the principal might be like her daughter's outstanding behaviour, when the principal asked her what was yr name, she said "cho hot hot', means her nick name, anyway, let's exchange more info here.

93#
發表於 04-11-1 14:43 |只看該作者

Tower_of_Refuge 寫道:
What is the major difference between the Macdonnell Road and Kennedy Road schools?  

If you are old boy or old girl, which one do you choose? How's about the chance to get in the admission compared both school? Does Macdonnell Rd  has longer history?  It seems to me that more parents like to apply Kennedy Road rather than Macdonnell Road.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖