密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 蘇浙幼兒園N1大召集(Sep07)
樓主: wongfra
go

蘇浙幼兒園N1大召集(Sep07) [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-9-17 13:21 |只看該作者
My son is also 2.7 years old. But he still don't know how to wewe & wawa. Everytime we ask him to tell us if he want to wewe / wawa, he reject us and say "NO". He still use the diaper till now even when he goto school. Any method that I can try??

62#
發表於 07-9-17 13:31 |只看該作者
Thank you, hope he can talk faster and  everything will be improved when he get bigger next months...as he is only 2yr2months now.

My son is also same as yours that no need to wear diaper at home except for sleeping, but we let him have pull-up when we go out.  Normally, he can keep the pullup dry for whole day as he is willing to got to toilet if he need.  When he go to school, we also let him have pull-up and everday my maid tell me that the pullup has been changed.  As such, it seem he is 退步 in this regards.

原文章由 siumao 於 07-9-17 12:50 硐表

你仔仔仲細, 係咁上下咖啦, 多d同佢傾計啦

我仔仔2y7m, 佢把口唔停咖, 呢期鍾意學人講野, 聽過我(or人)地講過一兩次, 佢就識得repeat你講, 仲識得用返出嚟

啱啱佢學識左唱"愛回家" chorus, 唔知點解係要嗌到好大 ...

63#
發表於 07-9-17 13:53 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-9-17 13:31 硐表
Thank you, hope he can talk faster and  everything will be improved when he get bigger next months...as he is only 2yr2months now.

My son is also same as yours that no need to wear diaper at home exc ...

Hi tautaub/wongfra,
My daughter is 2yr9mth old.  She no needs to use diaper since 2months ago.  I've asked my playgroup teacher, and she suggested that...........
when your BBs need to go to wewe, just slightly push their bottom belly.  Let's them know what the feeling for wewe.  Tell them that a lot of water in the bottom belly, so they need to go to wewe in advance otherwise wewe will come out and make the cloth wet.
I explained this theory to my daughter around 4-5 times, then she requested to wewe by herself.  Also, she no need to put on diaper at night.  (but need to get her up to wewe in the midnight).
ma記

64#
發表於 07-9-18 12:01 |只看該作者
Thanks Ma記

Is it the same for boys? Let me try tonight......but do we need to buy sth to attract the baby to goto toilet by himself (such as some graphics in washrm) I really have no idea. Somebody told me that just remove the diaper and let him get wet at home..............then around 3 days the baby can learn / willing to do by himself. Do U agree?!

原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-17 13:53 硐表

Hi tautaub/wongfra,
My daughter is 2yr9mth old.  She no needs to use diaper since 2months ago.  I've asked my playgroup teacher, and she suggested that...........
when your BBs need to go to wewe, j ...

65#
發表於 07-9-18 14:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 wongfra 於 07-9-18 12:01 硐表
Thanks Ma記

Is it the same for boys? Let me try tonight......but do we need to buy sth to attract the baby to goto toilet by himself (such as some graphics in washrm) I really have no idea. Somebody  ...

Hi wongfra,
May be you can use influencing concept.  The turning point for my BB to stop using diaper is................during the playgroup, one of her classmate requested to go to wewe.  So, I explained to my daughter why her classmate needed to leave the classroom.  Then, my daughter started to refuse to use diaper & asked for wewe on next class.
Hope its work for your son.
Ma記

66#
發表於 07-9-18 14:45 |只看該作者
Hi Ma記,

Thanks a lot for your sharing. Let me try try tonight. Sometimes I feel I'm so stupid as a mammy ar..........know nothing ar !!!  

原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-18 14:37 硐表

Hi wongfra,
May be you can use influencing concept.  The turning point for my BB to stop using diaper is................during the playgroup, one of her classmate requested to go to wewe.  So, I exp ...

67#
發表於 07-9-18 14:51 |只看該作者
原文章由 wongfra 於 07-9-18 14:45 硐表
Hi Ma記,

Thanks a lot for your sharing. Let me try try tonight. Sometimes I feel I'm so stupid as a mammy ar..........know nothing ar !!!  

wongfra,
I've same feeling also.  This is our first time to be mammy, right?  So, we need to share our experience. Hope can make your life more easier.  I also ask people question all the time........
keep it up.  
Ma記

68#
發表於 07-9-18 15:11 |只看該作者
Dear KCS N1 mammy,
Have you received K1 application form?
Will your BB continue to study at KCS?  or go to other kindergarten?  Wait for your sharing.
ma記

69#
發表於 07-9-19 17:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-18 15:11 硐表
Dear KCS N1 mammy,
Will your BB continue to study at KCS?  or go to other kindergarten?  Wait for your sharing.
ma記

I will apply other kindergarten for my son and I'll apply KCS as well, in case he's not accepted by other school.

I'm interested in SKH Kindergarten / St. Paul's Church / my colleague recommended Ling Liang Church (CWB), but obviously they are quite far away from my home (I live very close to KCS)

How about other moms? What are your choices?

70#
發表於 07-9-19 18:53 |只看該作者
ma記,

Have you received photos for birthday party yet, who is your daughter?  My boy weared light blue apanaman t-shirt and pants.

原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-18 15:11 硐表
Dear KCS N1 mammy,
ma記

71#
發表於 07-9-19 22:53 |只看該作者
May I know which month your daughter born? If she is 2yr9month old, can study k1 instead of n1?
原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-17 13:53 硐表

Hi tautaub/wongfra,
when your BBs need to go to wewe, j ...

72#
發表於 07-9-20 09:56 |只看該作者
Hello every mama,

I want to apply n1 in KCS for my son, but after view your topic, my mind is so 15/16. If you were me, you would choose Victoria or KCS, I want my son is good in both Eng and Mandarin. Thanks for your advise.

73#
發表於 07-9-20 11:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-9-19 18:53 硐表
ma記,

Have you received photos for birthday party yet, who is your daughter?  My boy weared light blue apanaman t-shirt and pants.

tautaub,
My daughter weared pink cloth. Behind her was the long straight hair teacher at the left hand-side.  Or, can you PM your mobile phone no. to me?  Let's have more sharing on the phone.

petitLapin,
My daughter BD at Jan. 2005.  So, I applied N1 who can be the elder girl at the class.  Hope can more easy to pick-up the class.
ma記

74#
發表於 07-9-20 11:52 |只看該作者
原文章由 Melissa_Tam 於 07-9-20 09:56 硐表
Hello every mama,

I want to apply n1 in KCS for my son, but after view your topic, my mind is so 15/16. If you were me, you would choose Victoria or KCS, I want my son is good in both Eng and Mandari ...

Melissa_Tam,
I got the same feeling when I applied school for my daughter last year.  I choice Victoria/KCS/衛理堂.  Also, I tried Victoria playgroup which wanted to join Victoria nursery more easlier.  Here is my opinion why I selected KCS for my daughter............
1) Victoria
After my BB finished first lesson of Victoria playgroup, my husband decieded to drop the class.  Not much can my BB learn during the class.  Most of the time just parents take case the BBs vs. learning new things.  (My BB joined another playgroup before, and she learn much vs. Victoria)
2) 衛理堂
Teachers are good, but school is small.  Also, worry about the Enlgish level.
3) KCS
Of course can learn Mandarin/English.  Like international school, some foreign children also apply KCS.  Larger school enviornment.  Mandarin is a "MUST" for business world in coming future.
Personally, I prefer traditional teaching method.  It makes children much discipline.  May be more easy to catch up Primary.
ma記

75#
發表於 07-9-20 21:48 |只看該作者
I have  a set of boy's winter uniform to sell, if interested pls pm me.

Red winter coat: $80 (only wear one time 95% new)
long winter checked pant: $40, size:24 (90% new)
winter sportswear: one set $50, size: 24 (90% new)
All brought from Shing Shun Fat.

76#
發表於 07-9-21 11:39 |只看該作者
Hi Melissa_Tam,

Some sharing why I choose KCS.

My first purpose to choose a school for my son is a nursery that deliver both English & Mandarin.

Orginally, I have applied the Eng/Mandarin class in Victoria but they dropped my son. Then, I found that my sister-in-law is the relatives of Victoria's principle (of cos not too close) then she give me a hand to ask for a place and the principle is yes. But during the process, all of the vice principle and staffs in Victoria are so rude and impolite (I have to emphasis that I'm so polite and tolerate during the whole process) and made the procedure so confuse and complicate and no follow up at all. Until early Aug, I still haven,t received their confirmation so I called the principle. However, the principle is much more rude and definitely impolite..........she ask me why don't me "beg" for the vacany!!! You know, if she said NO at the very begining, it's fine for me then I can proceed to other nursery, but instead all the management and staffs as well as the teachers are all so BAD to parents!  I don't want my son to study in this kind of environment.....I don't believe he will grow up as a chastity boy in this "so-called" branding school!!!:tongue:

But when I approach KCS, all the staffs and teachers are so nice and proactive. Until now, Ms Kei has called us for a few times to tell us the school life of my son and the goods/improved area of him. Simply, I want my son to grow up in a belove, helpful school..........of cos with Eng & Mandarin training.  

原文章由 ma記 於 07-9-20 11:52 硐表

Melissa_Tam,
I got the same feeling when I applied school for my daughter last year.  I choice Victoria/KCS/衛理堂.  Also, I tried Victoria playgroup which wanted to join Victoria nursery more easli ...

77#
發表於 07-9-22 15:39 |只看該作者
hi!!
my daughter is getting an interview on Thursday for N1 (she will
turn 2 in November), can anyone share the interview process??I'm a bit worry because she still does baby-talk.......

78#
發表於 07-9-22 15:50 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing from ma記 and wongfra. I also have the same feeling as ma記, since my son has 2 playgroup to attend, Victoria and KinderU, I found out that my son can learn more from Kinder U rather than Victoria, but I still let my son to attend Victoria playgroup, because I think it may be has better chance to apply n1 class, just only my though. When I apply n1 mandarin / Eng class, the staff asked me to reconsider the Cantonese/ Eng, because none of my family member is a mandarin speaker, they wont accept me to apply the Mandarin/English. BTW, I don't want to tell lie just because to apply a school.

So, how's your children English standard, I won't worry the Mandarin in KCS, it is famous, but just concern English, I heard that there is only 20 mins Eng class for each day , is that true?

79#
發表於 07-9-23 00:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 Melissa_Tam 於 07-9-22 15:50 硐表
Thanks for sharing from ma記 and wongfra. I also have the same feeling as ma記, since my son has 2 playgroup to attend, Victoria and KinderU, I found out that my son can learn more from Kinder U rathe ...

Hi Melissa_Tam,
So, your sone is studying at Victoria Cantonese/ Eng classnow?

But, KCS only asked me what language we speak with my daughter at home.  Then, I told them Cantonese.  Teacher didn't reject my application.  Personally, I don't like Victoria at all, too commerical. Sorry to say that.......if your son is Victoria student.

For KCS English..... as my daughter feedback, she likes the English teacher.  Also, she learns colours, some English songs, etc.  She always talk about the English teacher after school.  At this circumstances, children may learn things from such English teacher, right?  I believed that the teacher quality is more important than long lesson time.
ma記

80#
發表於 07-9-23 14:33 |只看該作者
Hi,

Would you please advise me if the N1 class is held by the local or international section? Thanks in advance.

My son will attend N1 next year (he'll 2 yrs 4 mths then). I've applied Victoria (N1) as my friends' comments are good. However, I'm also considering KCS internation section but was told that they don't have N1 class (start from K1 only). I called KCIS twice and their answers were the same. If my son wants to attend N1 class, I need to apply it from the local section. But, my son will be at higher prority to transfer to intl section (K1) if he studys N1 at local section.
My friends' comments to KCS intl section are also good as the kids can learn both English and PTH well. My concern to Victoria is that I can only apply the English/Cantonese class since none of my family is a mandarin speaker.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題