41#
發表於 06-11-24 23:05 |只看該作者

Re: Which International School has good Chinese Standard

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

42#
發表於 06-11-25 00:09 |只看該作者

WYmom 寫道:

Same as you la, my daughter has got used to IS method and she enjoys her school life very much, she is reluctant to apply those famous elite secondary schools.  

Will you consider Renaissance College?  Its cirriculum and Chinese program seems to be quite good, which allows our kids to study Chinese and have international schooling.  Only that it is just newly opened, no brand name established yet.  Guess it is the same case with ISF...

So I also feel headache too!!

同你實在太相似喇!  我都有聽聞過RC, 不過唔係咁清楚, 你有資料嗎?
1)  是否每天都有中文課?
2)  教簡體字嗎?

43#
發表於 06-11-25 08:02 |只看該作者

CMNT 寫道:
同你實在太相似喇!  我都有聽聞過RC, 不過唔係咁清楚, 你有資料嗎?
1)  是否每天都有中文課?
2)  教簡體字嗎?

CMNT,

As I live in NT, so I try to understand RC more than ISF.  As I know, RC has daily Chinese in Mandarin, and they teach standard Chinese in primary, and gradually teach simiplied Chinese in secondary.  Some RC parents said that they use P.6 local Chinese textbooks for year 7 RC students, so the standard is acceptable.  It has IB all through from year 1 to 13.

For ISF, I know that they use more Mandarin in primary and gradually shift to more English in secondary.  Yet it is too far away for us, so won't consider it.

44#
發表於 06-11-25 22:43 |只看該作者

WYmom,

我都係住新界喎...
聽落RC都唔錯, 不過如果教簡體字, 我就有少少保留...
我都想去RC瞭解一吓, 你有冇參觀過間學校?

45#
發表於 06-11-25 22:56 |只看該作者

CMNT 寫道:
WYmom,

我都係住新界喎...
聽落RC都唔錯, 不過如果教簡體字, 我就有少少保留...
我都想去RC瞭解一吓, 你有冇參觀過間學校?

Yes, they have open day in August, their campus is new and very spacious.  They have already invited applicants to written test and will be doing interview these few weeks.  So if you are interested, maybe you can call the school and read their website for more info.

46#
發表於 06-11-25 23:08 |只看該作者

WYmom 寫道:

Yes, they have open day in August, their campus is new and very spacious.  They have already invited applicants to written test and will be doing interview these few weeks.  So if you are interested, maybe you can call the school and read their website for more info.

OK!  Thanks!  等我下星期打去問吓, or再同其他同學mm傾吓先...
不過聽你咁講, 你都好大機會揀RC喎, right?

47#
發表於 06-11-26 08:15 |只看該作者

CMNT 寫道:
OK!  Thanks!  等我下星期打去問吓, or再同其他同學mm傾吓先...
不過聽你咁講, 你都好大機會揀RC喎, right?

RC is one of the option.  Hope you can also share more info. with us on different options after your discussion. Which school(s) have you apply?

48#
發表於 06-11-26 20:39 |只看該作者

Dear  kwcheung

I suggest that sjs is good at Chinese.(簡體字)

49#
發表於 06-11-27 17:45 |只看該作者

Hi Christf,   
                                                                          one more question : does ISF got a lot of homeworks like local school ?  Can u kindly ask yr friends ..? thank Q

warm regds.

mable

50#
發表於 06-12-14 22:42 |只看該作者

Dear christf,
I plan to enrol my daughter in ISF secondary section after she finished her primary 6 in one of the HK local english school next year. Do you think the gap between the local and ISF secondary school system is big? I am a bit worry whether she can catch up with the curriculum or not. How's the level of chinese standard there when compare to a local secondary school?

51#
發表於 06-12-15 23:04 |只看該作者

52#
發表於 06-12-15 23:30 |只看該作者

53#
發表於 06-12-16 10:59 |只看該作者

Dear  christf,

thank you very much for your reply. I will try to contact the school and seek for their advice

chiuyy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖