樓主: kamen
go

收到德望取錄通知書 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-11-14 23:28 |只看該作者

Re: 收到德望取錄通知書

kamen 寫道:
我都係用中文答,唔知係天主教會唔會有関係,我地係天主教教徒。

I'm not catholic,so now very difficult to guess how do they choose the pupil. Anyway, accepted is OK Lah.

BTY, GH is not convenience for traffic, can you guys share where do you live. I live in TKO. During the application form distribution and interview on Saturday, there are many traffic police to dispel the car. So, I need to park at Choi Fai Est. and walk along the ramp for few minutes, it is very tought for me to go to school during summer time.
該用戶已被刪除

42#
發表於 06-11-14 23:40 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

43#
發表於 06-11-14 23:48 |只看該作者

Sorry!  RH = 禮賢  

44#
發表於 06-11-14 23:54 |只看該作者

Basically, your daughter can take a school bus which will be stopped at a convenience point of your request or your residence.  

Secondly, you park your car in 8 Clear water Bay Road Interchange Point (near Ping Shek Estate) and take a school bus to GH when the date of special event occurs, GH will arrange school bus(es) to depart Ping Shek to GH.

45#
發表於 06-11-15 00:10 |只看該作者

Wingin&WingLam,

首先強調唔係講風涼話,我常對個女講天主自會安排一間適合你去讀嘅學校,就算考唔或派唔到係因為天主覺得間學校唔啱你。當年我個女考kg便深深体會到。
Yes, you are right , just believe in God.
主佑!

46#
發表於 06-11-15 00:22 |只看該作者

Wingyin & Winglam,

Don't be upset!  
Your daughter still has a chance as she is actually on the waiting list.  You know some parents voted in different schools. They may decline and not to reserve the placement in GH whenever the other school, they  deem their daughter fit, offers a place to their daughter.   

Good Luck!   :-|

47#
發表於 06-11-15 00:25 |只看該作者

想請問大家, 如果係德望註冊左, 重可唔可以大抽獎呢? Thanks!

48#
發表於 06-11-15 00:32 |只看該作者

I wrote the questionnare in Chinese with very detail answer.  We are not Cathlic, but Christian.  My daughter was asked to draw what her family will do on Sunday.  She drew a Church.  I don't' know if this can help or not.

She told me she can answer all question.

I will go register on Friday.     

49#
發表於 06-11-15 00:32 |只看該作者

cninecnine 寫道:
想請問大家, 如果係德望註冊左, 重可唔可以大抽獎呢? Thanks!

yes, you can.

50#
發表於 06-11-15 00:39 |只看該作者

Dear doristsang,

唔該曬!

51#
發表於 06-11-15 00:48 |只看該作者

Chingchingmama,
Even if you cannot get admitted now, I guess many will give up spaces in July and there will be vacancy for your girl.  
My friend's daughter also got admitted 2 years ago.  My friend only applied in July and still got admitted.   I think people may give up GH as the school fee is a bit expensive.

52#
發表於 06-11-15 00:50 |只看該作者

I am also on waiting list, as I know, quite a lot of people got a waiting list letter, don't know how long is the waiting list?

53#
發表於 06-11-15 01:11 |只看該作者

i not yet receive the letter, but i don't know whether i go to register or not.....( if ok) cuz last time when i was waiting my daughter during interview, i put my ear along the windows of the classroom.....i heard one of teacher inside the classroom super punished the girls......but after she came out to the corridor, she kept smile at once. I really scare....and also one of my fd told me, her daughter inside already, she said most of girls didn't drink water too much everyday, cuz they must not go  to washroom during lesson time. and my fd said always can see sum of secondary school students are smoking when they r waiting the bus at bus stop ....i really scare wor.....may be my daughter not ok, but i really afraid of it.

54#
發表於 06-11-15 01:29 |只看該作者

franshe,
Thanks for let us know.  My husband's friends also told him that the school is not so good.  The girls in this school they know are all saying that the school is bad, but don't know how bad.  Can you or anyone share?  

Even though I was on waiting list, but I still wanted to have a chance to accept, at least for back up.

franshe 寫道:
i not yet receive the letter, but i don't know whether i go to register or not.....( if ok) cuz last time when i was waiting my daughter during interview, i put my ear along the windows of the classroom.....i heard one of teacher inside the classroom super punished the girls......but after she came out to the corridor, she kept smile at once. I really scare....and also one of my fd told me, her daughter inside already, she said most of girls didn't drink water too much everyday, cuz they must not go  to washroom during lesson time. and my fd said always can see sum of secondary school students are smoking when they r waiting the bus at bus stop ....i really scare wor.....may be my daughter not ok, but i really afraid of it.

55#
發表於 06-11-15 09:24 |只看該作者

我都係watiing list
唔知有幾多個?會唔會所有暫時沒有分配學位都係waiting list?
要幾時先知可以侯補(如果有位)?

56#
發表於 06-11-15 09:56 |只看該作者

seems either accepted or on waitlist, NO REJECTED.
my daughter is accepted but some of my fans' were
on waitlist.
according to several parents whose kids are studying there, quite a great portion of waitlist candidates could be accepted finally, as there is lot of
changes on coming few months.
i guess many girls hv applied both GH and DGJS at the same time, besides the lucky draw of Maryknoll...
those candidates who fail at the 1st roung no need to feel disappointed, lot of seats will be available after few months from different school.

57#
發表於 06-11-15 10:05 |只看該作者

lamlambo,

我剛收到信都係備取生, 但已聯絡學校問大約有幾多個位給備取生, 但佢都答不到我, 話另一位同事很忙, 但已我所知都有好多人落選, 而我們的女兒都能成為備取生都算啦, 已盡力了,
請問知唔知道p.1是否有8班? 一班是否有30人呢?  另外知唔大約幾多人報名呀?

58#
發表於 06-11-15 10:23 |只看該作者

Just wonder !!
GH students didn't have to go to school in the interview date. ?????

franshe 寫道:

59#
發表於 06-11-15 10:48 |只看該作者

ABBYMA,

請問你是今早收信還是昨天收信的?
我昨天沒收到信,相信沒有機會了。

60#
發表於 06-11-15 10:58 |只看該作者

ABBYMA,

5 classes in P.1 with at most 45 students in each class.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題