教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 cckg result
樓主: JOELCC
go

cckg result [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-4-16 21:12 |只看該作者

Re: cckg result

KeiKeiYiu,
Indeed, we are surprised of the result and cannot sort out the selection criteria either.     Sorry that we have no concerte idea and suggestion.  

Sumyinmama

42#
發表於 06-4-16 21:37 |只看該作者

danielboy,
     !恭喜﹗恭喜﹗我當然非常希望dandan 同sarah 一齊入cckg啦﹗可能你有其他考慮,你何時會作決定呀﹗一齊啦﹗一齊啦﹗

大頭蝦:
安基司是不是國際幼稚園呢?如果是,我想轉到根德園似乎轉變會很大,新學年的適應會很有挑戰性. 劍鳴這幾年的口碑很好,但認識不多. 至於CCKG, 要放棄好像是很可惜...﹗畢竟是一間很有傳統的學校.如果是我願意一試﹗
sumyinmama

43#
發表於 06-4-16 22:14 |只看該作者

my son got a place in cckg ~ lower hope too.

44#
發表於 06-4-17 00:42 |只看該作者

Ethanmama >> 係呀, 我係全職媽咪黎架 ! 我唔知道 CCKG 係咪特別鍾意媽咪唔駛返工, 但係好多比較有名既小學, 都好 concern 呢一個 point, 除非媽咪既職業係 : 律師, 醫生, 法官, 大學講師, 教授呢類啦.........

Danielboy >> 我估我地既睇法都好一致, 而且相信連憂慮都差不多, 話個秘密你知啦, 我由個仔未出世, 已經 planned 左要佢去考架喇, 雖然一直都覺得機會真係微乎其微, 覺得中簽既真係可以話係講彩數 ! 講真, 個個小朋友先得果幾分鐘時間 interview, 又要講臨場, 又要講小朋友既心情, 加上咁多人去考, 個校長邊度記得咁多呀 ? 你話我話啦.......一路都係抱住一試無妨既心態去柴娃娃, 叫做唔考唔心息架咋, 但係, 中途殺出個 "程咬金" ~ 劍鳴 ~ 個仔未出世時, 未有劍鳴, 到個仔入左 IN1, 我就開始有留意呢間學校, 其實根德園考黎都係做後備架咋 ! 諗住多個選擇好 D 啦, 點知仲搞著自己......你話點好 ?

Sumyinmama >> 係呀, 安基司係國際學校, 所以, 其實我知道我個仔既中文程度係絕對跟唔上根德園 K2 架, 考黎只係作後備 !  

45#
發表於 06-4-17 02:48 |只看該作者

Hi! I am new to BK.
My daughter is currently a K1 student in SKH(Central) and CCKG has offered her a place in Lower Hope.
Which one is better? Any ideas?
Thanks!

46#
發表於 06-4-17 09:15 |只看該作者

點解仲未有人係Lower Faith既

大頭蝦,
<個仔未出世, 已經 plan 左要佢去考CCKG>? 嘩! 你好誇張呀! 我個仔入左N1先諗咋.
我個仔N1讀劍鳴, 現在 K1讀SC, 當初考慮由劍鳴轉SC諗到頭都爆, 好彩決定無錯 (Note : 劍鳴好好 but SC較適合我個仔性格同配合我期望), 今次完全無諗過考到CCKG既情形之下, 我直頭唔識反應.  For your information, from various sources 聽到, 其實劍鳴中文程度分分鐘仲深過根德園.

47#
發表於 06-4-17 23:53 |只看該作者

Dear parents,

just come to this topic!

my daughter is going to study N1 in kowloon city this summer...

as i know CCKG only admit students from K2...
should i change to another K1 in order to have higher chance to get into CCKG?? other than SC... any other choice?

48#
發表於 06-4-18 08:05 |只看該作者

除咗收同唔收,有無waiting架?

49#
發表於 06-4-18 10:08 |只看該作者

roy_b 寫道:
Hi! I am new to BK.
My daughter is currently a K1 student in SKH(Central) and CCKG has offered her a place in Lower Hope.
Which one is better? Any ideas?
Thanks!

SKH for sure.

50#
發表於 06-4-18 12:17 |只看該作者

Malrowon,Smlsml, jc0901,roy_b,

My son is in Lower Hope too.

Nice to meet all of you.

51#
發表於 06-4-18 18:08 |只看該作者

hi Prema,

But I haven't decided to take the place or not. Nice to meet you anyway.

52#
發表於 06-4-18 19:39 |只看該作者

Dear All,

My son gets admitted to the Lower Hope as well.  Is there any parent who has your son studying in ESF currently and just gets admitted into cckg?  How will you choose between these 2 schools? And, do you have any plan of sending your sons to DBSPD? Have you ever heard about that DBSPD is not taking many kids from CCKG? It is really difficult to choose between CCKG and ESF.  Hope we can share our views and make a best decision together.  Let me start with what I am thinking first.

To me, ESF is really a nice school.  My son really enjoys their teaching approach and he is doing quite well in school.  His spoken English is particularly good and has developed a very positive attitude towards learning. The only thing that makes me worried is his sense of discipline.  ESF gives him much freedom and that's why he is so happy there.  But then, he doesn't feel comfortable with rules and instructions.  This makes me start thinking about sending him to DBSPD in which I think he can develop a better sense of discipline but does not have to suffer from the spoon-feeding type of teaching.  This is confirmed by the parents who have their kids studying in this school.  CCKG is then to me the best stepping stone to DBSPD.  It has an excellent reputation and many parents said their kids enjoy going to this school very much.  My colleague who has his son studying in CCKG told me this school is using an interactive teaching approach as well, with projects and team works.  It seems that CCKG should become my definite choice.  But recently, I have heard that DBSPD is not taking too many kids from CCKG, only 13 last year.  What should I do if my son doesn't gets admitted to DBSPD.  There seems to be no better or even equivalent alternative.  But if we stay in ESF, our chance of going to an ESF primary is more than 99%.  Also, we really treasure the native spoken English that our son has acquired from ESF.  I'm not sure if he can maintain such a high standard in CCKG.  But on the other hand, I'm worried that DBSPD will not consider my son at all if he doesn't know Chinese.  It is really a dilemma

Wish somebody can share your views on this with me.  Sorry for boring you with such a long mail.

with wishes,
2R-Mom

53#
發表於 06-4-18 23:13 |只看該作者

hi prema,

i also didn't make up my mind to take the place or not.  

jc

54#
發表於 06-4-19 00:02 |只看該作者

Hi 2R-Mom,

Have you thought about some other schools other than DBSPD?

55#
發表於 06-4-19 01:24 |只看該作者

仲有一個星期時間, 再諗啦....

56#
發表於 06-4-19 22:27 |只看該作者

Smlsml,2R-mom,Jc0901,

Hi,

I am in a similar situation with 2R-mom, so may be we can exchange some view point. My son is also studying in an International School which use English and Mandarin.  My husband speak english to him and I speak Cantonese at home.  One of our dream school is DBSPD because of his open mind education, but one thing we concern is DBSPD don't use Mandarin as teaching language.  It seems a waste to give up the existing enviroment of 2 languages because he can understand quite a lot and speak simple Mandarin at home.  But my husband insist him to go to CCKG as a stepping stone. So it is a difficult choice for me as well.
However, It seems that DBSPD has changed their past admission standard , now they focus more on the kid's character, not so much on the family or school background, or old boys system(I don't mean they do ignor this but just less).   I think this is a fair game and it says that we don't need to go to CCKG to entre DBSPD, it all depend on the kid.   

57#
發表於 06-4-20 11:53 |只看該作者

hello,
I am new to bk and my son was offered a place in lower hope as well and he is studying in york now.I think I will accept the offer  likely as cckg has a good tradition and high reputation .
Dose anyone know the ratio of the boy to girl in cckg
is it 50/50 .As someone mentioned before there were about 20 boys graduates going to DBSPD last year , if the ratio is 50/50 that mean about 50% of the boy can enter DBSPD.Actually, despite the factor of DBSPD,I still think It is worth to stuuy in cckg.

58#
發表於 06-4-20 13:47 |只看該作者

One of my friend's sons is on waiting list.  Based on the information gathered from my various friends,  there should be 3 types of letters : Accept, Reject and Waiting List.

drmfsltd 寫道:
除咗收同唔收,有無waiting架?

59#
發表於 06-4-21 00:13 |只看該作者

Hello,

My son also got a place in Lower Hope.

Nice to meet you all!
    :

60#
發表於 06-4-21 09:13 |只看該作者

I agree with chanwk. Disregards about DBSPD issue, I believe CCKG is a very good school.   I have a friend's son studying there,  I heard that they use active approach ,  not much homework but a lot of teaching materials to give to the kids.  The kids there are smart, confident, happy and fluent in english(Base on my friend's view).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題